SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:20 am

Slay Bekah M, slay! There is no need for him to joke with her. I’m sure Lauren is thrilled to see he’s sending “jokes” to Bekah M. He’s such a Slimeball.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:21 am

SeekAny wrote:Slay Bekah M, slay! There is no need for him to joke with her. I’m sure Lauren is thrilled to see he’s sending “jokes” to Bekah M. He’s such a Slimeball.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 am

He picked the wrong girl to joke with on DM because she will publish them. He should have thought of that at the time because Bekkah is going after him. Aww, she acted she really liked him when she was on the show.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 am

I doubt that Arie really expressed himself well when he told Becca he was still having feelings for Lauren. I think he thought that he was telling her that he had doubts about their relationship but it doesn't appear that was what Becca thought he was saying. We saw clips of them together and they looked really happy so I can't say I blame her for not realizing that he was going to move on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 am

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 am

When Arie posted on his IGstory this pic of him it was when I was done giving him any benefit of the doubt.

I'm sorry but a guy who is genuine does not post these thirst traps on his IG which are nothing but a way to get girls to slide into his DMs imo  (and this was after he had dumped Becca and was with Lauren).

Just no no no
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 B18ae8e05ed600fd42954f9bc2aae5db
IGstory ariejr
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:26 am

Careful Baby Becs, your age is showing. Nah, your immaturity is showing.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:27 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Well, one thing is for certain, TPTB got the ratings they wanted.  laugh out loud :uptonogood  Mission accomplished.  

They had the dumbest tool out there and made him 🐒

If Becca is the next lead, she'll be the even biggest dumbest tool. She didn't know within 5 sentences that he was breaking up with her. I'm still scratching my head on that. scratch
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:27 am

northernviewer wrote:I was surprised to find out how much becca actually knew and how many times they’d discussed his feelings for Lauren post show. If she was truly shocked by that breakup .... she was delusional IMO

The real cruelty tonight was tptb for showing so much of Beccas embarrassment.... hope she keeps that in mind when she’s the ette ... they’re not your friends Becca !
Yep so according to The People's article, for someone wo admits to all the talks about everything from his feelings, liking posts, etc....she didn't know there were problems or at least weren't willing to admit that things aren't rosey.....YIKES! I am sorry but if you have that many red flags, how could you NOT know?? Suspect hmmm dizzy no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:27 am

I remember during the break up scene, convo on the couch, Airy 🐒 said at least twice (paraphrasing) he wasn't "completely" or "fully" honest with Becca about his feelings for Lauren.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When Arie posted on his IGstory this pic of him it was when I was done giving him any benefit of the doubt.

I'm sorry but a guy who is genuine does not post these thirst traps on his IG which are nothing but a way to get girls to slide into his DMs imo  (and this was after he had dumped Becca and was with Lauren).

Just no no no
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 B18ae8e05ed600fd42954f9bc2aae5db
IGstory ariejr

Betcha he got bites . New dm buddies on the shelf for later use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 am

I wish Aries current “fiancé” was someone with enough self awareness and self esteem to dump Arie live  tomorrow. The sweet justice that would be instead we will hear lots of wows and likes and tru luv forever

I’ll pass cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck