SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert - Thread #1

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert - Thread #1

Post by ninu Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Samantharose wrote:I was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and there is this one cute PI that Ashley does about JP where she says, "I'm not the type of girl to lean in for a kiss blah blah blah" LOL She hasn't stopped kissing that man since then! giggling

IIRC that quote ended with, "But for some reason, I really wanted to kiss JP tonight" I think there's been this unacknowledged connection between the two of them through the entire time they've known each other - despite being distracted by ...

Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm

I loved the dress Ashley wore on G.Lopez show. She looked amazing! :awesome:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Can someone bring over the picture of her and Justin Rego in the Tweets/Facebook thread please? She looks gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 pm

LaureanT wrote:I loved the dress Ashley wore on G.Lopez show. She looked amazing! :awesome:

That blue dress was awesome!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 pm

bambam64 wrote:Can someone bring over the picture of her and Justin Rego in the Tweets/Facebook thread please? She looks gorgeous!
Here ya go, Bambam
Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 X2_75a5197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks!! So happy her hair is dark. It looks hot. She definitely got the color right just in time for her to see all her "exes" on the MTA. Nice job.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:46 pm

bambam64 wrote:Thanks!! So happy her hair is dark. It looks hot. She definitely got the color right just in time for her to see all her "exes" on the MTA. Nice job.

They are going to HATE HATE HATE JP F1 for nabbing her giggling

Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 pm

technically they all saw her friday....

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 pm

ninu wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Thanks!! So happy her hair is dark. It looks hot. She definitely got the color right just in time for her to see all her "exes" on the MTA. Nice job.

I don't think so. They might be jealous that she is in a happy, loving relationship while they're (mostly) still single, but they also have to acknowledge that the only one who really wanted her is the one who got her. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
ninu wrote:

I don't think so. They might be jealous that she is in a happy, loving relationship while they're (mostly) still single, but they also have to acknowledge that the only one who really wanted her is the one who got her. giggling

Agreed totally... But I just mean, even the ones who weren't really attracted to her in the first place might rethink that when they see her show up like that @ MTA :gotcha: But yea, absolutely... the one who really truly wanted her enough to put her needs above his own, was the one who wound up with her. blowkiss

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm

ninu wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
ninu wrote:

Agreed totally... But I just mean, even the ones who weren't really attracted to her in the first place might rethink that when they see her show up like that @ MTA :gotcha: But yea, absolutely... the one who really truly wanted her enough to put her needs above his own, was the one who wound up with her. blowkiss

Oh yeah, I can definitely imagine those guys taking a second look. Love looks great on Ashley!! :married
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Can someone bring over the picture of her and Justin Rego in the Tweets/Facebook thread please? She looks gorgeous!
Here ya go, Bambam
Ashley Hebert - Thread #1 - Page 52 X2_75a5197

is she back with her bangs and cruly?

i much prefer her at lopez (my avatar)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert - Thread #1

+74
shoepie