SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Personally I'm sick of the media ... they are vultures ... they don't care who was/is wronged, who did what to who, who was hurt ... they only care "what sounds more scandalous?" ... they are hypocrites who get paid good ... to praise some into the stars, even though they are nothing out of ordinary ... and put down those who are "hot topic" to be nailed on time ... and the cycle never stops. Good luck to all ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:43 pm

http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-unedited-bachelor-breakup-was-unfair-to-him-exclusive-97881

The finale which he and Lauren admittedly did not watch was unfair to him in the way it showed the unedited break up scene. So how did he know what was shown if he did't watch? Oh, he saw comments on SM. Is that they same SM he vowed last night to stay off of?

I say again, the man needs cue cards to have any hope of being semi-coherent in the chameleon like narrative he's trying to sell. Or an ear piece with someone with a brain cell feeding him his lines.

JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-unedited-bachelor-breakup-was-unfair-to-him-exclusive-97881

The finale which he and Lauren admittedly did not watch was unfair to him in the way it showed the unedited break up scene. So how did he know what was shown if he did't watch?  Oh, he saw comments on SM.  Is that they same SM he vowed last night to stay off of?

I say again, the man needs cue cards to have any hope of being semi-coherent in the chameleon like narrative he's trying to sell. Or an ear piece with someone with a brain cell feeding him his lines.

JMO

Remember what Bekah M said - whoever he's sitting in front of, he will say whatever it is he thinks they want to hear/what will make him look better. He's just a liar and manipulator.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Becca was IMO very kind and generous when she forgave Arie and said Lauren was not to blame in any way. It seemed to me as an attempt to damper the SM sh*tstorm.

In all the interviews, have they ever shown any gratitude or acknowledged what she did?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 pm

My god they just keep digging themselves into a bigger hole with every interview. no no no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 1f49c

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 8367-910 teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 I_got_13 teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Daily Mail Article: 'I can resist anything but temptation': How 'quiet' Bachelor 'winner' Lauren, 26, posed for risque modelling shoots under the name 'Libby', had a cheeky yearbook quote, dropped out of pre-med and has been engaged TWICE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475009/Bachelor-winner-Lauren-26-posed-risque-modelling-shots.html

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 pm

There have been numerous cast that have done similar on Model Mayhem. Nothing new. 
It's already been refuted that she was engaged twice prior to the show. It was once.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Add Courtney Robertson to the list of people who knew the break-up was coming before Becca...

Courtney Robertson Saw Ex Arie After He Proposed to Becca: 'I’ve Never Seen Him So Sad'

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Arie's still talking through his relationship problems with Courtney?

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 pm

So apparently Becca was the last one to know Airy was breaking up with her. Very nice. no

JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 pm

KB_Mom wrote:So apparently Becca was the last one to know Airy was breaking up with her.  Very nice. no

JMO
Oh, but he did it as a favor so she could be ‘bette. It was meant to be a happy surprise. Suspect no no
ETA He brought all his friends to the party too.

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Arie's still talking through his relationship problems with Courtney?

via GIPHY

Seriously I think Arie put this whole elaborate scheme together and even conned Courtney . Here’s another ex he contacts . I love Arie and Lauren . What goes around comes around . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33