SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Even though many wanted Becca to be the next Bachelorette, TPTB still apparently held that carrot out to other women. 
It may be possible that TPTB used that same tactic with Arie: you will do _________ or we will not offer Becca the Bachelorette role. It will go to others being considered instead. That could be where this is coming from. 
It was done to Jason in order for him to film the ATFR stuff. He was told Molly was going to be the next Bachelorette.
Exactly Kasha. I believe that the producers told him that if h filmed the break up then Becca could be The Bachelorette... It sounds exactly like what they would say. I just dont think it was true. She had to have been their first, second, third and fourth choice all wrapped into one. And both Arie and Becca should have realized that, and called their bluff.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Anyone have the clip from JK segment? TIA

If you are interested in seeing other clips, they are located in the FAN Forum.  

that comment section is savage bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 1f480  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 1f480  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 1f480
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:50 pm

I find it interesting that CH said what do you think of us filming the break up. I forget who he asked, Bekah?. After the backlash, today, forget the "us" it's Arie that decided to film it. Arie himself stumbling in media, saying he felt it was necessary to film it so everyone could see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71463

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:51 pm

Diana wrote:I don't believe Arie for one second that he thought about Becca or trying to give her a chance to be the Bachelorette at all. i mean to her face he said "the longer I hang out with you the less likely I can get back with Lauren" TO. HER. FACE.  and then knowing how much he talked to Lauren behind her back and lied to her.

and then now is acting like he did her some huge favor by humiliating her instead of idk MANNING THE F*CK UP.

ALL JMO

**IMO**He will never man the F up because he has no b**** to ever do it. He’s a noodle d*** because he needs to be egged and prodded - by his family to propose to Becca and by Lauren to leave Becca. I really don’t know how he’s the best ever because if he’s got noodle d*** and no b**** what the hell is there?! Maybe he uses his mouth a lot because it can get away with anything! bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 623245435 **IMO**

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:58 pm

rotfl
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:02 am

I watched an interview or two today with Lauren and Arie. Maybe Lauren was tired but she didn't look quite as stress free today. I think it's interesting that Arie and Lauren chose not to watch the breakup when Arie specifically wanted it filmed. What does that tell you about him? A bit selfish, eh?

Time will pass and Lauren will catch up on SM and all that she missed. Now the tables have turned and the amount of interest will wane. I'm not sure how Lauren will handle that. I'm not sure what they will talk about once that happens. Arie says he's a planner and has a very busy lifestyle. I hope Lauren finds her place (role) in Arizona quickly because the focus ISN'T going to continue to be... I wanted you more.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

@mprssdbyu ITA
Loved this line from Rachel’s blog about last night!

5. I think one, two, three and four are enough but Arie was full of too many excuses as to his actions. As they say, excuses are tools used by the incompetent to build monuments of nothingness.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I watched an interview or two today with Lauren and Arie. Maybe Lauren was tired but she didn't look quite as stress free today. I think it's interesting that Arie and Lauren chose not to watch the breakup when Arie specifically wanted it filmed. What does that tell you about him? A bit selfish, eh?

Time will pass and Lauren will catch up on SM and all that she missed. Now the tables have turned and the amount of interest will wane. I'm not sure how Lauren will handle that. I'm not sure what they will talk about once that happens. Arie says he's a planner and has a very busy lifestyle. I hope Lauren finds her place (role) in Arizona quickly because the focus ISN'T going to continue to be... I wanted you more.

I thought she was holding back tears on GMA. I think it was because they were replaying her exit and Becca's proposal right before she came out (which she hadn't heard or seen until then) and then she was asked about how she felt about all of it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:30 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I watched an interview or two today with Lauren and Arie. Maybe Lauren was tired but she didn't look quite as stress free today. I think it's interesting that Arie and Lauren chose not to watch the breakup when Arie specifically wanted it filmed. What does that tell you about him? A bit selfish, eh?

I love this! Thanks for posting it. And I think Arie is totally selfish :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:36 am

Full speed ahead!

Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Have 'Talked About Running Away to Vegas' to Elope

These are my favorite snippets:
“We want to get married soon, and we also talked about eloping,” Burnham, 26, told reporters during a teleconference on Wednesday, as Luyendyk Jr., 36, added, “We’ve talked about running away to Vegas.”
It smells like teen spirit, nope it smells like desperation. Vegas is a little crazy for them, no? Interesting choice.

Though Luyendyk Jr. said he wouldn’t mind Burnham inviting friends from the show to the wedding, there’s one person he doesn’t want to see on the list — “Becca, she’s not invited,” he said.
Ohhh, Arie! You big, powerful, decisive man making decisions about not inviting your ex-fiance to your drive-through wedding.

For her part, Burnham said she “had an inkling” about the proposal. “Arie’s not good at keeping secrets,” she said. “He didn’t tell me, but he gave me hints!”
Huh? An inkling? You practically demanded he give you a ring in that Virginia Beach reunion scene. Also, Arie's not good at a lot of things. Like being faithful and truthful.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:47 am

North wrote:Full speed ahead!

Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Have 'Talked About Running Away to Vegas' to Elope

“We want to get married soon, and we also talked about eloping,” Burnham, 26, told reporters during a teleconference on Wednesday, as Luyendyk Jr., 36, added, “We’ve talked about running away to Vegas.”
It smells like teen spirit, nope it smells like desperation. Vegas is a little crazy for them, no? Interesting choice.

Though Luyendyk Jr. said he wouldn’t mind Burnham inviting friends from the show to the wedding, there’s one person he doesn’t want to see on the list — “Becca, she’s not invited,” he said.
Ohhh, Arie! You big, powerful, decisive man making decisions about not inviting your ex-fiance to your drive-through wedding.

For her part, Burnham said she “had an inkling” about the proposal. “Arie’s not good at keeping secrets,” she said. “He didn’t tell me, but he gave me hints!”
Huh? An inkling? You practically demanded he give you a ring in that Virginia Beach reunion scene. Also, Arie's not good at a lot of things. Like being faithful and truthful.

All IMO.

You made reading between the lines so funny! spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 am

North wrote:Full speed ahead!

*sniped*

Sounds like MF could have gotten his ATFR wedding. I'm surprised he didn't go for that, it's not like he worries about jumping the shark.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33