SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:51 am

North wrote:Full speed ahead!

Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Have 'Talked About Running Away to Vegas' to Elope

These are my favorite snippets:
“We want to get married soon, and we also talked about eloping,” Burnham, 26, told reporters during a teleconference on Wednesday, as Luyendyk Jr., 36, added, “We’ve talked about running away to Vegas.”
It smells like teen spirit, nope it smells like desperation. Vegas is a little crazy for them, no? Interesting choice.

Though Luyendyk Jr. said he wouldn’t mind Burnham inviting friends from the show to the wedding, there’s one person he doesn’t want to see on the list — “Becca, she’s not invited,” he said.
Ohhh, Arie! You big, powerful, decisive man making decisions about not inviting your ex-fiance to your drive-through wedding.

For her part, Burnham said she “had an inkling” about the proposal. “Arie’s not good at keeping secrets,” she said. “He didn’t tell me, but he gave me hints!”
Huh? An inkling? You practically demanded he give you a ring in that Virginia Beach reunion scene. Also, Arie's not good at a lot of things. Like being faithful and truthful.

All IMO.

Not disagreeing with anything said here but I believe they are talking about baby Bekkah and not Becca. Even with that I doubt Becca would want to be there.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 am

littlereddress wrote:
North wrote:Full speed ahead!

Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Have 'Talked About Running Away to Vegas' to Elope

These are my favorite snippets:
“We want to get married soon, and we also talked about eloping,” Burnham, 26, told reporters during a teleconference on Wednesday, as Luyendyk Jr., 36, added, “We’ve talked about running away to Vegas.”
It smells like teen spirit, nope it smells like desperation. Vegas is a little crazy for them, no? Interesting choice.

Though Luyendyk Jr. said he wouldn’t mind Burnham inviting friends from the show to the wedding, there’s one person he doesn’t want to see on the list — “Becca, she’s not invited,” he said.
Ohhh, Arie! You big, powerful, decisive man making decisions about not inviting your ex-fiance to your drive-through wedding.

For her part, Burnham said she “had an inkling” about the proposal. “Arie’s not good at keeping secrets,” she said. “He didn’t tell me, but he gave me hints!”
Huh? An inkling? You practically demanded he give you a ring in that Virginia Beach reunion scene. Also, Arie's not good at a lot of things. Like being faithful and truthful.

All IMO.

Not disagreeing with anything said here but I believe they are talking about baby Bekkah and not Becca.  Even with that I doubt Becca would want to be there.  

Although spelled Becca, I too thought perhaps they were referring to the other one. She was the worst! IMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 am

Becca has been nothing but gracious to Arie and Lauren.

Bekkah has dragged him any chance she gets so I have to believe they are talking about Bekkah and the journalist spelled it wrong.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 am

littlereddress wrote:Becca has been nothing but gracious to Arie and Lauren.  

Bekkah has dragged him any chance she gets so I have to believe they are talking about Bekkah and the journalist spelled it wrong.  

i would think they mean both beccas Hugesmile i would hope no one goes to the wedding, out of respect to Becca. also i hope abc do not televise it. let them elope and run away...far far far far away please bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 2498057887

jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Becca has been nothing but gracious to Arie and Lauren.  

i would think they mean both beccas Hugesmile i would hope no one goes to the wedding, out of respect to Becca. also i hope abc do not televise it. let them elope and run away...far far far far away please bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 2498057887

jmo
I love how Bekah has been serving them back the ultimate shade lmao she's hilarious giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 am

What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:14 am

Storybook wrote:What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.
Laundry detergent (perfect name laugh out loud) is desperate to tie Arie down even if that meant sacrificing her "Fairytale weeding" laugh out loud she thinks that's how she can get him to commit and stop dumbing her for other women. Noodle dick will find his way out though, it's just a matter of time giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:24 am

missnana wrote:
Storybook wrote:What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.
Laundry detergent (perfect name laugh out loud) is desperate to tie Arie down even if that meant sacrificing her "Fairytale weeding" laugh out loud she thinks that's how she can get him to commit and stop dumbing her for other women. Noodle dick will find his way out though, it's just a matter of time giggling

thumbsup To quote Shakespeare "The course of true love never did run smooth."

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 am

Storybook wrote: thumbsup To quote Shakespeare "The course of true love never did run smooth."
key word, true love. In which it's not in this case for these two. JMO

True love does not come off deceit, lies, and cheating. ALL IMO

Last edited by missnana on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 am

There was only 1 engagement before. Millsy had that wrong apparently. I doubt that they'll really elope.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:32 am

@missnana I was being overly optimistic, and dare I say it, factious with the words 'true love'. The two of them might need to consult a dictionary to find out the meaning of the words.

My apology for saying there were two engagements. It just goes to show you can't believe everything you read in the media.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:55 am

Vegas wedding still sounds like a bubble move.  Arie is probably thinking this will remove doubts that he’s seriously considering marrying Lauren and Lauren is thinking this will tie down Arie to marriage quickly. Not the wedding of people who are truly in love! These two are so clueless and two peas in a pod! They deserve each other!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33