SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:06 pm

SarahD wrote:
I've yet to read flattering articles about them. Here's another one full of lies. http://www.thisisinsider.com/when-did-arie-lauren-get-engaged-bachelor-2018-3

Arie said he picked out the ring on Valentine's Day but didn't Neil Lane said he picked it out on the same day as Becca's? He really needs to keep track of lies on a spreadsheet.

I think Neil Lane said that Arie picked the same ring he had been eyeing when he picked out Becca's ring, although he brought more options. They still had to do the selection process again obviously.

Imp

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:10 pm

mslat92 wrote:Sponsors do care when the general public hate you laugh out loud but either way, we all know Arie will be fine. He's got rich parents, a real estate career and owns several houses in Arizona.

It will die down...eventually. Do people still harass Jason 9 years later? No. People move on. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:25 pm

SarahD wrote:If Lauren can’t handle another woman walking down the aisle with her man at a wedding how will she handle a worldly and beautiful woman like Courtney who is a constant presence in Arie’s life?

No kidding!

Ex-fiancee has a photo of the guys in the wedding on his public IG account. Date 11/2/16 so evidently they were engaged at the time.

I thought I read where Courtney thought they might be friends when she gets to Scottsdale...  I don't see that happening.

The other thing I saw about the modeling pictures is that quite a few of them were done in 2010/2011.  Having seen them though it sure does make sense why she posts so many photos by photographers on her IG account.

I wish Arie and Lauren all the best. Really. I do.  

They are going to need it.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Sponsors do care when the general public hate you laugh out loud but either way, we all know Arie will be fine. He's got rich parents, a real estate career and owns several houses in Arizona.

It will die down...eventually.  Do people still harass Jason 9 years later?  No.  People move on.  Jmo.

It will 1000% die down, but I don't see Arie/Lauren ever becoming one of those beloved Bach couples like Sean/Catherine. I hope they go live in Arizona together and just chill out for a while.

Also, other then the fact Jason switched women, the two situations were very different. Jason actually showed real remorse.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:48 pm

The public did not change tune about Jason for a long time. If my memory serves me, negative talk was still going on 6 months later. 
Brad 1.0 was slapped (gimmick) to represent all women on his 2.0 M&G.  JPG was talked about negatively for years and still is depending on the poster here. 
Jen Scheft was delegated status similar to Voldemort. Deanna didn't get MEanna status down played until she started dating Stephen and having babies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:33 pm

An article in a local Virginia Beach paper:

https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/larry-bonko/article_d15ea719-cfd7-58af-a2a8-6ea7cf679afd.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:An article in a local Virginia Beach paper:

https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/larry-bonko/article_d15ea719-cfd7-58af-a2a8-6ea7cf679afd.html

That's the part I would despise about being on this show. Having to wear a disguise out in public. I wonder why she was hospitalized.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:51 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

It will die down...eventually.  Do people still harass Jason 9 years later?  No.  People move on.  Jmo.

It will 1000% die down, but I don't see Arie/Lauren ever becoming one of those beloved Bach couples like Sean/Catherine. I hope they go live in Arizona together and just chill out for a while.

Also, other then the fact Jason switched women, the two situations were very different. Jason actually showed real remorse.

I don't think they really care if they are going to be one of those beloved Bach couples. Jmo. I don't see these two seeking the spotlight. It sounds like they will both be working in real estate back in Scottsdale.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don't think they really care if they are going to be one of those beloved Bach couples.  Jmo.  I don't see these two seeking the spotlight.  It sounds like they will both be working in real estate back in Scottsdale.  

They went on a tv show to find "love", laugh out loud. If any two people are trying to seek spotlight, it's them. *IMO*
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:14 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:

I don't think they really care if they are going to be one of those beloved Bach couples.  Jmo.  I don't see these two seeking the spotlight.  It sounds like they will both be working in real estate back in Scottsdale.  

They went on a tv show to find "love", laugh out loud. If any two people are trying to seek spotlight, it's them.

I was referring to seeking the spotlight post-show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Men like Arie is the reason there is a #Metoo movement - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Why do you think that?

I disagree, and if anything, think the producers, male and female, who were sued for sexual harassment by a former producer on the show, are part of the reason there’s a #Metoo movement.  Her claims may not be true, but if they are, there was definitely harrassment.

Some, if not all, of these folks are still producing this show.  They produced Arie’s season and, I assume, will produce Becca’s.  I’m not sure where the suit stands right now, as there hasn’t been coverage since early November.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33