SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by kraft33 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:15 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Men like Arie is the reason there is a #Metoo movement - jmo

I don't think so. Arie seems to be up front about his feelings whether a woman likes it or not. I would think the producers and people involved in the production of the bachelor are the reason for the movement.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 pm

I don't think he was very high profile post show as F2 and Lauren was rather low-key per the above article once she got home. 
I don't think they will be seeking out the spotlight after the post show interviews/etc are over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Imp wrote:
SarahD wrote:
I've yet to read flattering articles about them. Here's another one full of lies. http://www.thisisinsider.com/when-did-arie-lauren-get-engaged-bachelor-2018-3

Arie said he picked out the ring on Valentine's Day but didn't Neil Lane said he picked it out on the same day as Becca's? He really needs to keep track of lies on a spreadsheet.

I think Neil Lane said that Arie picked the same ring he had been eyeing when he picked out Becca's ring, although he brought more options. They still had to do the selection process again obviously.

I really wish I'd seen Neil Lane's face when they told him Arie needs to pick another ring.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm

mindless wrote:
Imp wrote:
SarahD wrote:
I've yet to read flattering articles about them. Here's another one full of lies. http://www.thisisinsider.com/when-did-arie-lauren-get-engaged-bachelor-2018-3

Arie said he picked out the ring on Valentine's Day but didn't Neil Lane said he picked it out on the same day as Becca's? He really needs to keep track of lies on a spreadsheet.

I think Neil Lane said that Arie picked the same ring he had been eyeing when he picked out Becca's ring, although he brought more options. They still had to do the selection process again obviously.

I really wish I'd seen Neil Lane's face when they told him Arie needs to pick another ring.

jK giggling

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 6a9de810

Source
http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/03/17/bachelor-ben-finale-recap-popping-the-question-in-paradise/

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

I posted on another thread but feel I should post it here too, since it was discussed here.

Lauren’s fiend said it’s not true. She was engaged to Chris once and now to Arie.
I don’t know what the truth is but I feel if there are two different “facts”, both should be presented.

It’s in the comment section https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 E6450010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:08 pm

I saw that too, @sdmom.  It's amazing how information can spread like a wildfire, because if it's on the internet, it MUST be true.  Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 pm

IMO Well, she said she was engaged once to Chris, perhaps the 1st or 2nd one is to another guy? :no idea:IMo

Mommyof2 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don't think they really care if they are going to be one of those beloved Bach couples.  Jmo.  I don't see these two seeking the spotlight.  It sounds like they will both be working in real estate back in Scottsdale.  

They went on a tv show to find "love", laugh out loud. If any two people are trying to seek spotlight, it's them.

I was referring to seeking the spotlight post-show.  

Didn’t they say they talked about a TV wedding?. A great way to stay out of the spotlight! imo

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 pm

And perhaps it was once to Chris, broken off and now to Arie.  That is what she says and apparently her friend/friends support this. 
Either way, her situation is not much different from many of the Bachelorettes who break up with their fiancé to be the main.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 pm

sdmom wrote:I posted on another thread but feel I should post it here too, since it was discussed here.

Lauren’s fiend said it’s not true. She was engaged to Chris once and now to Arie.
I don’t know what the truth is but I feel if there are two different “facts”, both should be presented.

It’s in the comment section https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 E6450010

I was inclined to believe her before the finale. Now with the half truths she and Arie are peddling and reports that perhaps the ex wasn’t abuse but she is not very nice, I will stay undecided until we hear more. This friend of the ex and Millay both claim too. Camp Lauren says one, but their story of the break up differs too, so we shall see. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Inside Edition just showed Lauren’s first proposal with the first guy.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Inside Edition just showed Lauren’s first proposal with the first guy.
Chris the hockey player?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 pm

@sdmom Ya. http://www.insideedition.com/unearthed-footage-shows-bachelor-winner-lauren-burnhams-engagement-prior-show-41371
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33