SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Nah, I hope he doesn't do BIP. It's not worth it for 5min screen time (max) every week for 1 month ... while we can see Ryan in all his glory on SM directly, without edit, however he wants (plus his family "gifts") ... I'd take the 2nd ... walk away unscathed and stay sound on the sea far away from TPTB Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Kind of suprising to hear that Ryan's no longer in the running. But I actually see him more with Kendall than Becca anyway. They'll probably hook up on Paradise this summer.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:46 pm

They eat people like Ryan for snacks on BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 pm

For the hook up in BN they don't need BIP and that Boom boom room and questionable jacuzzi ... it only take 1h (1day? to be more "diplomatic") in real life ... and they don't need to give any "interviews" later about it ... simpler, efficient ... although indeed "not sponsored/paid" laugh out loud

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:10 pm

I’m shocked and disappointed. Really thought he would be in F4. I don’t want him to do BIP.... he seems too nice for that show. I don’t know who to pull for now.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Thanks! That makes sense. **edited**Maybe it's one of the producers posting trying to steer us off track laugh out loud
Um no... not a producerer. I'm of the opinion  they don't have the time to post misleading info. I did mean you all were on the right track in guessing Ryan would not be on the group date. I have no info on him other than that. Posted more info in social media thread.

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:16 pm

I apologize. We appreciate you helping out and providing info Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I apologize.  We appreciate you helping out and providing info Smiley
No worries.  Smiley

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:03 pm

So there's a good chance Ryan was eliminated in 2nd episode  ... after the last sighting on the GD ... where he looked pensive and wasn't smiling ... GD where Garrett (possible F1) and Colton (one c***y fish for TPTB) were present ... where Becca supposedly very proudly introduced FIR guy to the fans ...

Well Ryan ... if you're reading "your" thread I hope you're having fun ... for the short stint on TB show you sure made an impression ... cash it good (meaning don't bet on the same "black number" again ... live it to TPTB to deal with the mess) and have a great life.

P.S. now you can stop "hiding" and accept my request to follow you like a puppy laugh out loud ... IG stalking intended (don't worry I actually don't use SM much, but out of pure boredom ... please)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:11 pm

@happygolucky

I'm thinking it might have been the week after that. Some around here thought Connor was gone that week along with Clay and Jean Blanc but he is still there so it makes sense (at least in my mind) that Ryan left that week. If he left the week you are thinking, then one of the unknowns made it another week... at least with the information I have been tracking.

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Rolly wrote:I’m shocked and disappointed. Really thought he would be in F4. I don’t want him to do BIP.... he seems too nice for that show. I don’t know who to pull for now.

He sure had a lot of fans pulling for him!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:18 pm

@havadrpepper oh, I see, thanks... ok... 3 episodes I can deal with if he gets any air time ... then I'm only curious where John and Garrett place and I'm sailing off myself Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031