SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:38 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm hoping RS is just wrong again and Ryan is still there.

Not likely since all 9 guys were seen in Richmond on dates. At this point in the season everyone goes on dates.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 pm

HeII if he were my son, I would hope he'd take me with him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:02 pm

@Kashathediva Me too. I need to learn how to make cannabis brownies. It's going to be huge in the coming months. I may have found my shilling product! laugh out loud

Maybe he thinks he's playing by the rules and not using SM until it airs that he was eliminated. What F? would he have been let go?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm

I wonder if he ever got to 1:1 date or did he have 2 GDs or only 1 before leaving? I'd like to hear his story ... obviously there wasn't enough interest from Becca to keep him, maybe he wasn't enough interested himself and I'd like to know his POV, did he turn down the rose or he wasn't called to step forward?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 pm

i still can't believe he is a MOT no no laugh out loud which basically means we would know almost nothing about him from his time on the show. Bummer!

As much as i can't stand  a returnee on this show, i think i could  get behind him to pull a return laugh out loud..but its highly unlikely though laugh out loud...so..i just need to swallow the fact that he got booted IMO. sad. Who knows if i'm lucky to get him on BIP. (the said Producer who 'recruited' him at first place better step up his game to persuade him to do BIP  Hugesmile )

On related note, apparently we're not the only ones being shocked laugh out loud

NEBE
@NEBicycleExpo
Follow Follow @NEBicycleExpo
Replying to @RealitySteve
So curios to find out what happened to my friend Ryan Peterson. He's not texting or anything and apparently she dumped him. Honestly shocked.

https://twitter.com/NEBicycleExpo/status/983756669350969344

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:27 pm

happygolucky wrote:I wonder if he ever got to 1:1 date or did he have 2 GDs or only 1 before leaving? I'd like to hear his story ... obviously there wasn't enough interest from Becca to keep him, maybe he wasn't enough interested himself and I'd like to know his POV, did he turn down the rose or he wasn't called to step forward?

its highly unlikely he got the 1:1 IMO. along with John..i don't think both have ever given the 1:1, as its producer's pick. Perhaps they both are "too normal" for this silly show?... question
I kinda surprised Blake got the first date, that usually given to the most good looking/interesting guy.
Let's see From S7 to S13:
William
Ryan B
Brooks
Eric
Clint
Derek
Peter

i wish Ryan/John could sneak in to get that spot ..but maybe Blake is more comfortable on camera? as evidenced by his horse-ish entrance...laugh out loud no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:38 pm

He liked one of his SIL IG pictures two days ago. He’s definitely back but I’m curious why is he in the hiding. I hope it wasn’t a bad experience for him.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:42 pm

@Maya..

hoping along with you :yes: Praying

remember we're still (kinda?laugh out loud) rooting for him to go for BIP, right?... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm

I’m still torn. I want to see what happened with Becca and how he handled himself on the show first.
Do we know if everyone that’s been eliminated so far has resurfaced on sm?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Maya wrote:I’m still torn. I want to see what happened with Becca and how he handled himself on the show first.
Do we know if everyone that’s been eliminated so far has resurfaced on sm?

the next day after his elim i have checked John..no sign yet. Not sure about now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 13, 2018 10:51 am

I honestly don't know which one is breaking my heart more :tissuebox

the fact that he has been sleuthed/reported to be out of the competition

or

the fact that, after 2 friggin months he hasn't accepted my IG follow yet

#help Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

i wonder if this show wasn't a good experience for him? (had to be a MOT guy...) ..then again, John has accepted my follow request and seem to be enjoying his regular life just fine... question

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 13, 2018 11:42 am

OTH I am constantly amazed that anyone would accept a stranger's friend request or follow--unless there is a monetary benefit from it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031