SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Wed 23 May 2018, 7:31 am

@havadrpepper I agree as well. Just hope the F1 and Becca can weather the storm if a fan favourite is F2. From her interview they seem pretty solid. I’m sceptical of the edits shown as everyone has an agenda and ratings being first and foremost. What is more telling to me are their post film behaviour on SM and interactions. So far im sceptical of a couple from the F4. The thirst of the Bach world is showing. IMO that was a point of worry for Becca. JMHO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed 23 May 2018, 9:38 am

I would like Blake as the Bachelor :yes:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed 23 May 2018, 11:07 am

Did anyone listen to Becca on the Almost Famous podcast? I noticed two tidbits (that may mean nothing, but..)

A little bit in, Becca talks about how she can't keep a poker face. Ben H then starts to name off alphabetically the guys on her season to test her. Ben gets through "Alex, Blake,..." and is then immediately cut off by someone in the room (by perhaps a publicist or producer, maybe even Becca signaled to him) and then promptly says "ok, we'll save that for later" or something like that. They never get back to it.

Then, later on, Becca is telling a funny story about a random stranger she ran into during filming who noticed her and said that she should go for Ben. When she was describing him, she says something like, "I think he was from Denver or something" - which to me is a weird thing to remember about someone she didn't even meet and just ran into in a public space for a split second. I think she just had Denver on her mind...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed 23 May 2018, 11:41 am

pavalygurl wrote:I was impressed with his comment about if he could love the wrong person so much, imagine how much he could love the right one.  I like Blake and I can see them together. I think he brings emotional intelligence to the party.  He already appears to be an evolved male. LOL.  IMO

Where did you see that he made that statement? I like him a lot and hope he is F1 from what we’ve seen so far. Like someone else mentioned, that typically is the kiss of death. I hope not.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed 23 May 2018, 11:52 am

@Rolly RS supposedly has seen the first episode & that’s the source of what Blake told Becca.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed 23 May 2018, 11:56 am

I personally think all three of the F3 are pretty great guys. I hope this board and bachelorette watchers in general can avoid the absolute vitriol that happened between supports of the final two last season.

Becca did good, I hope most will be happy and support her, whomever she chooses. I will enjoy her with any of the three and I think I would enjoy any of the three as the 23rd bachelor.

ETA, Becca has dealt with disease and tragedy in her life and came out really positive, Blake’s sweet and goofy demeanor are actually why I like him best for her. I think he can help her not have to always be the positive one in the relationship. We see that Becca does strong and positive for many people, I envision Blake helping her do that more than the other two. He also reminds me of my beloved father who we used to joke was 80 going on 8. His youthful spirit and joy made many horrible life situations much better for my family. JME and O.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed 23 May 2018, 1:05 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Did anyone listen to Becca on the Almost Famous podcast? I noticed two tidbits (that may mean nothing, but..)

A little bit in, Becca talks about how she can't keep a poker face. Ben H then starts to name off alphabetically the guys on her season to test her. Ben gets through "Alex, Blake,..." and is then immediately cut off by someone in the room (by perhaps a publicist or producer, maybe even Becca signaled to him) and then promptly says "ok, we'll save that for later" or something like that. They never get back to it.

Then, later on, Becca is telling a funny story about a random stranger she ran into during filming who noticed her and said that she should go for Ben. When she was describing him, she says something like, "I think he was from Denver or something" - which to me is a weird thing to remember about someone she didn't even meet and just ran into in a public space for a split second. I think she just had Denver on her mind...
This isn't accurate imo. They start running through the names to get her reaction and go Alex, Blake, Chase, Chris, before stopping & no one interrupted, there's a guy laughing in the background and imo Ben stopped because it would take too long to go through the whole list when the have other questions they want to ask her. And I think she remembered Denver got mentioned because that's where Ben lives. This isn't to say Blake's not F1, I just don't think there was anything in that section that really pointed towards him as F1. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed 23 May 2018, 2:18 pm

@Aria yes i listened to that podcast and was confused they didn't mention that Shawn wasn't her first kiss.

I still think Garrett is her f1 but Blake would be good too. Not sure if he would want to be the Bach though for some reason.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f49c

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8367-910 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I_got_13 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed 23 May 2018, 8:15 pm

Blake just followed @rebeccakufrinfans on Instagram.
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Img_0612
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed 23 May 2018, 8:18 pm

Ughhh I need to know who the F1 is!!! I hope we get some clues this weekend from SHV.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed 23 May 2018, 8:32 pm

I wanna say he doesn't seem like a "heartbroken" F2 but let's be real, not everyone that walks away from this is heartbroken.

He and Garrett still haven't followed each other despite following pretty much everyond else in the cast. Even the villains.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed 23 May 2018, 8:46 pm

Blake just started following @teamrebeccakufrin on IG.

Does anyone remember past F1 following IG pages like this?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana