SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 pm

mslat92 wrote:It seemed like Garrett was her ideal man i.e. likes to fish/hunt (her dad), family orientated (lame minivan entrance) and athletic (played baseball). 

Meanwhile, Blake was actually on her wavelength (her words) and connected with her emotionally (similar romantic pasts + same perspectives)... sigh. It's her life, though. She has made her proverbial bed, and now she is lying in it with conviction.

word I agree

as ironic as it may sounds, me thinks she has pulled an "Arie"..by picking a "Becca" and dumping a "Lauren"...LOL

Difference is G is playing the "chase" ala Lauren..so,,, in this sense, Becca might found him more challenging than Blake who seemed to be all in early on as per his falling for you line (on episode 5) in the promo. IMO

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mslat92 Wed May 30, 2018 10:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
mslat92 wrote:It seemed like Garrett was her ideal man i.e. likes to fish/hunt (her dad), family orientated (lame minivan entrance) and athletic (played baseball). 

Meanwhile, Blake was actually on her wavelength (her words) and connected with her emotionally (similar romantic pasts + same perspectives)... sigh. It's her life, though. She has made her proverbial bed, and now she is lying in it with conviction.

Okay, but many of the guys checked the family oriented, athletic box.   I think somehow she is embodying G with her dad's wonderful traits because they both liked hunting/fishing.  

Oh, I know. But I think all of those 3 things combined made him basically irresistible to her. If he loved to hunt/fish but said he didn't want kids, I doubt she would have picked him in the end.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 31, 2018 12:17 am

* ALERT *

A lot of really really cute pictures of Blake and Becca's 1on1 are now on the ABC Press website!!!

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 31, 2018 12:22 am

Thanks for the alert.....it looks like they had a lotta fun and so much making out hehehe

Blakey boy....get ready for your IG to blow the heck up come Monday giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 12:41 am

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_7378-450x0

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_7289-450x0

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_7197-450x0

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_6249-450x0

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_5701-450x0on

Yep..so much "actions" going on here Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 . As a frequent F2-dumpee supporter, my heart goes to him. I hope all of these memories won't hit him too much.  Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3552228123

I expected the  making outs haven't started until the evening portion with romantic setting, but figured that they managed to have an early sesh   giggling

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 483ba010
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p120-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=blake

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu May 31, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 12:47 am

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 149019_5514-450x0

what's up with CH being up there? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 31, 2018 1:16 am

He "planned" it, which is something that has happened the past few seasons.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 1:27 am

@1funnyfish thanks....this is all (edited) as his "idea" then...how bright is he? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 31, 2018 4:54 am

Weird date, but apparently was Becca's favourite of all time. They look super cute and comfortable with each other - much like Becca/Arie when they had the first date of the season. 

I was just thinking, there's only one years difference between Blake and Garrett and yet somehow Blake looks a lot younger than him, or maybe Garrett just seems older. 

Oh well, Becca's loss is our gain! Bachelor or BIP!
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 am

mslat92 wrote:Weird date, but apparently was Becca's favourite of all time. They look super cute and comfortable with each other - much like Becca/Arie when they had the first date of the season. 

I was just thinking, there's only one years difference between Blake and Garrett and yet somehow Blake looks a lot younger than him, or maybe Garrett just seems older. 

Oh well, Becca's loss is our gain! Bachelor or BIP!

Blake and Garrett's DOBs are  actually only 2 months apart  giggling . Garrett turned 29 before filming on February, thus stated as 29 on the show, while Blake turned 29 during filming, on April 21 (one day after his HTD) hence shown as 28 in his bio/air time. They both were born in 1989.

I know, it appeared as  B and G at least having 5-6 yrs of age difference LOL . I think Blake had the TB gig in the bag from the very beginning, hence given the edit as Prince Charming, great match and connection with Becca, etc., since TPTB knew homegirl was "smitten" with G from the moment he pulled up in the minivan and flashing her the flying fish thang. laugh out loud. Out of all guys, only Blake got the cheesy "modern romantic" in his bio and has the line of "looking for his equal match"..a good intro for his next role as TB, so to speak..IMO.

The way i perceived this season is (going by episode 1) : its always Blake vs G close horse race, with the loser securing the spot as next TB. The editors have played tidbits implying the competition all over episode 1. For instance, when G was about to receive FIR, Blake was shown in the ITM wanting the FIR laugh out loud. Not complaining though, since i found myself tend to enjoy a season with 2 close men race (as per edit) more than an obvious one.

btw now i am convinced Brooks was the only first date contestant who would ever win the show if he stayed. The curse of the first date still holds true for both Ette and Bach, with Becca as the epitome of it. LOL

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 9:58 am

I find it strange that Becca said that was her favourite date. They travelled to beautiful places, and that's what she came up with? She could have picked any other guy but chose the F2 date guy.

I'm wondering if the agenda for her is to sway viewers to think Blake is her F1. It will be interesting to pay attention to any other mention of Blake.

Also kind of early for the monkey jump?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu May 31, 2018 12:16 pm

I admit, Blake is my favorite, he had me at "I'll help you get back on the horse" and he has an infectious smile. My one consolation is that this season, having been so blatantly spoiled (inclusive of the whole "whoever gets your first impression rose/kiss on night one might be your F1"), I can now skip the drama and just watch her "love story" with Garrett. I'll watch Blake again once he's the new Bachelor. giggling Praying

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana