SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:01 am

It's interesting because I usually see a difference, no matter how small, between who IMO seems more into the lead.

Nick > Josh, Bryan>Peter, Shawn>Nick, Robby>Jordan, Chris>Brooks

I think it's interesting to consider who likes Becca more. Garrett and Blake could go either way IMO.

Blake:
1. Blake's comments about not wanting to share Becca with the other men after the football game date and the jealous stare he was giving Clay seems telling.
2. Instant connection on the Meet the men
3. Prior history of falling hard really quickly like he did with his ex. Sounded like he was seriously considering marrying that girl after a short courtship.
4. The IMO sincere revelation that he was falling in love on last episode.

Garrett:
1. The Stares
2. IMO Becca and his ex-wife look similar so there's definite physical attraction
3. Compatibility, they're both dorks
4. Saying he could make her his everyday after their one-on-one.

Hmmm thoughts?

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:17 am

Robby was more into Jojo than Jordan?  Its funny how people see things different.  I totally watched a different season than you on that one, so we'll just agree to disagree to keep us on topic. laugh out loud

As for this season, while all of the top 3 might be interested in her, I still see Garrett as the one most focused on her.  I like Blake and Jason both, but IMO I do not see them as Becca's other half.  They'll find someone better suited for them when the time is right (perhaps next fall laugh out loud).  Not sure if Garrett will stick around forever, but IMO she's in it with him for the long haul.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 am

^^ Lol JoJo's is the only recent Bach season I half watched so you're probably riight about the whole Jordan/Robby thing.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Blake & Colton were hanging out last night in Denver at TopGolf. Colton posted a video on his IG.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Credit: @Colton  S. Underwood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Blake, Jason and Colton seem to be spending the weekend together in Denver, per IG
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:49 pm

So no need to worry abt any of them for shv's (as if there was any doubt)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:So no need to worry abt any of them for shv's (as if there was any doubt)

This is like our biggest clue post show. After the TMZ pictures of the finale of course.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:43 pm

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Blake4
Blake is such a little sweetie. He is just smitten with Becca. You know, like the way Becca is smitten with Garrett. Well, that’s not really fair, I think she likes Blake quite a lot too. Blake and Becca talk about what they want to name their children, which I find very sweet because I’m the kind of person who has a detailed Google doc of potential baby names stored on my phone for discussion at a moment’s notice. I find it less sweet that Becca wants to name her daughter “Stevie,” but whatever. Could be worse.
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/25/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-4

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:51 am

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 81Px4hyWqBnyzCeW
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Blake lets Becca know his true feelings. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/3jjTv4nIRl
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 DglBIYJUwAITt7I
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
Listen I don’t know what’s happening to Blake’s neck here but HOLY HELL I’M INTO IT #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/0um7jEDAk9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:21 am

I think that he is much taller than her so he is literally squeezing himself down...hahaha. To be at her level. That tells a lot, I would say. It feels like he is so much more into her even with the hair in front of her eyes.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:51 am

sbolduc wrote:Blake, Jason and Colton seem to be spending the weekend together in Denver, per IG

Fun and so interesting that F2-4 are spending this much time together pre-ATFR.  They are probably talking about who wants the next lead.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana