SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I've mentioned it before, IMO he was insecure and needy and very emotional because she was leading him to believe one thing, when he deep down probably knew what her choice was going to be.
so when he acted the exact same with ex (imo per her friend) was that her (the ex's) fault? I hate when men get a pass and we blame the woman JMO

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean? For the record, when I'm voicing my opinions, it doesn't matter to me if it's male female black or white or alien. I live and grew up in a very diverse country, we are equal. Just putting that out there because I don't like being accused of favouritism to any one individual gender or race. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:13 pm

I personally find myself breaking down the Bachelor timeline into eras. This "era", IMO, started with Juan Pablo, and, again IMO, the quality of Bachelors/Ettes and contestants has declined since his season.

Sure, there were standout leads and contestants. But as far as I am concerned, Sean was the last "strong" (for the lack of a better word) Bachelor, with Ali, Ashley, Emily, and Des all being "strong" Bettes in that era.   Again, all IMO.

My hope for the next Bachelor is that his character or storyline is actually interesting for a change. One could hope.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I personally find myself breaking down the Bachelor timeline into eras. This "era", IMO, started with Juan Pablo, and, again IMO, the quality of Bachelors/Ettes and contestants has declined since his season.

Sure, there were standout leads and contestants. But as far as I am concerned, Sean was the last "strong" (for the lack of a better word) Bachelor, with Ali, Ashley, Emily, and Des all being "strong" Bettes in that era.   Again, all IMO.

My hope for the next Bachelor is that his character or storyline is actually interesting for a change. One could hope.
IMO good post. I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:16 pm

@mercieme haha! I'm an underdog kinda gal. IDK. Looks like I'm heading for another similar season if Jason is TB. laugh out loud

Esss okay ( get it? another one laugh out loud) I have not followed up much on anyone, other than what I read here, and it appears Blake is doing just fine. They all do. I liked him since ATFR. He has a cute face, and watching him on the show, I just thought he was adorable. It's not nice being in TB bubble. Some can handle it better than others IMHO. There's a few looking back that were obvious they weren't really into the girl, but still nice guys. Blake, I think was into Becca, but I think he saw the connection she had with her F1 but tried to be positive. Also, who knows what TPTB whispered to him making him think one thing, when he maybe just knew that wasn't the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:16 pm

I don't think its either Becca or Blake's fault.
I think that Becca is allowed to fall in love with Garrett
I think Blake is allowed to feel insecure and emotional in this process.

I do not believe Garrett was waay ahead of Blake. I actually think it was pretty close in the middle of the season. And that Garrett was ahead in the beginning and the end. Reasons I think this is:

- Becca saying she loved Blake and he didn't know it yet - she said she would only say it to one
- Criston (spelling) was on Afterbuzz this week and when they asked if they could tell who Becca liked he laughed and said yes it was easy - when they asked who he replied he knew she liked Blake from like day 3 (he mentions Garrett much later in the podcast and said he knew it would be those two essentially)
- Jason on Almost Famous talked about Blake and said he was calm, diplomatic and "leading the pack" until Bahamas and then Blake started to get in his head
- RS saying that Garrett was #1, but then backtracked before the TMZ picture came out - he didn't continue to re-iterate Garrett was #1 as he had in the past leading people to believe Blake originally won
- Leo said that Blake was way ahead in Bahamas but that a lot of time was left
- Connor writing the comment about Blake being the guy who was engaged

Unlike other bachelorettes I think Becca really liked both guys and she saw that through.
I think she is empathetic and gracious to a fault (I think too much - ala her comments on Lincoln ugh). She likely had no choice but to bring Blake to the very end unfortunately. All IMO

Last edited by sbolduc on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme haha! I'm an underdog kinda gal. IDK. Looks like I'm heading for another similar season if Jason is TB. laugh out loud

Esss okay ( get it? another one laugh out loud) I have not followed up much on anyone, other than what I read here, and it appears Blake is doing just fine. They all do. I liked him since ATFR. He has a cute face, and watching him on the show, I just thought he was adorable. It's not nice being in TB bubble. Some can handle it better than others IMHO. There's a few looking back that were obvious they weren't really into the girl, but still nice guys. Blake, I think was into Becca, but I think he saw the connection she had with her F1 but tried to be positive. Also, who knows what TPTB whispered to him making him think one thing, when he maybe just knew that wasn't the case.

Sorry for the double post. But to the bold I agree. Criston on afterbuzz was great he talked about Blake quite a bit and said he was one of his closest friends. He said that of all the guys Blake really really liked Becca from night 1.

I agree I think Blake is an analytical guy and he assessed the situation - he kind of reminds me of Nick V and Reid in that way. He was all in but he could sense something was off. And to be honest I would rather someone who is able to be completely vulnerable but still not totally bury their head in the sand. IMO

He seems fine post show. He seems to have a core group of friends and is with family a ton (especially his sister!). Most people who have met him have only said great things. I think he will be fine Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 pm

@sbolduc Good Post we posted at the same time. After I posted, I read yours and this stood out to me.

said he was calm, diplomatic and "leading the pack" until Bahamas and then Blake started to get in his head

This is when I think TPTB were messing with him. Plus while we were sleuthing, sleuthers knew he had the last HTD, the last F3? date, making him wait the longest time than any of the other guys which IMO was all calculated like many other F2's role.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:I don't think its either Becca or Blake's fault.
I think that Becca is allowed to fall in love with Garrett
I think Blake is allowed to feel insecure and emotional in this process.

I do not believe Garrett was waay ahead of Blake. I actually think it was pretty close in the middle of the season. And that Garrett was ahead in the beginning and the end. Reasons I think this is:

- Becca saying she loved Blake and he didn't know it yet - she said she would only say it to one
- Criston (spelling) was on Afterbuzz this week and when they asked if they could tell who Becca liked he laughed and said yes it was easy - when they asked who he replied he knew she liked Blake from like day 3 (he mentions Garrett much later in the podcast and said he knew it would be those two essentially)
- Jason on Almost Famous talked about Blake and said he was calm, diplomatic and "leading the pack" until Bahamas and then Blake started to get in his head
- RS saying that Garrett was #1, but then backtracked before the TMZ picture came out - he didn't continue to re-iterate Garrett was #1 as he had in the past leading people to believe Blake originally won
- Leo said that Blake was way ahead in Bahamas but that a lot of time was left
- Connor writing the comment about Blake being the guy who was engaged

Unlike other bachelorettes I think Becca really liked both guys and she saw that through.
I think she is empathetic and gracious to a fault (I think too much - ala her comments on Lincoln ugh). She likely had no choice but to bring Blake to the very end unfortunately. All IMO

Great post... Also per the bolded As long as this show airs there will be a F1 and a heartbroken (real or not ) F2. IMHO Becca hasn't done any more wrong bringing Blake to F2 than any of the leads did before her or those that will come after her bringing whomever they do to F2...

On a quick note, I find it so weird how quickly we as a whole (not just the forum) are to bring up how much Becca brought RE up yet just as quickly forget the 1000's of times Jo brought up Ben H during her season. Love her or not, I remember it like it was yesterday because I learned to hate the name Ben and she isn't the only one. ALL the leads do it.. lolol .

Although I would probably wind up passing on the season I wouldn't mind Blake being the next lead simply so it would show just how closely he follows in Becca's footsteps and those before her in who he talks about ( you know he's gotta bring Becca up after all he was so heartbroken ( wasn't he?) Then there will be his heartbroken F2 that will make hearts bleed for her. So on and so forth..

In the words of one of the finest on here it's all " Wash, Rinse and Repeat and will continue being that for as long as the series last.. IMHO....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 pm

@LoveDovez I have not forgotten how many times the lead brings up the previous season since it happens ever single season. It's part of the storyboard and it's expected to make the lead appear so heartbroken.

I'm bracing myself for next season. laugh out loud

I'm sure it was difficult for Blake, as it was for many other F2's, but like I said and so many other's mentioned, he seems to be doing fine and that's the main thing IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 pm

To me it seems normal to be in your head as Blake was. You know the situation - you are falling for this girl - normal to worry and think about what she might be feeling towards other guys. Probably he was noticing she wasn't all in - together with producers/handlers saying - oh yes she is !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez I have not forgotten how many times the lead brings up the previous season since it happens ever single season. It's part of the storyboard and it's expected to make the lead appear so heartbroken.

I'm bracing myself for next season. laugh out loud

I'm sure it was difficult for Blake, as it was for many other F2's, but like I said and so many other's mentioned, he seems to be doing fine and that's the main thing IMHO.

I agree, he will be fine. As for next season I wouldn't mind it being Jason or someone totally new, like that would ever happen. As long as it isn't Ben H! lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 pm

CHO wrote:To me it seems normal to be in your head as Blake was.  You know the situation - you are falling for this girl - normal to worry and think about what she might be feeling towards other guys.  Probably he was noticing she wasn't all in - together with producers/handlers saying - oh yes she is !

And also Blake talking in the ITMs is really answering questions. The producers are guiding the narrative with their questions. That's part of what @GA means by they are getting in his head. "How do you feel about all these other guys Becca's kissing?" "You're last up for the date this week. Does that scare you that you may be last on her list of how she's feeling?" "Do you feel like Becca's drawing closer to Garrett this week?" "Get prepared". "How do you feel?" And Blake's producer is also telling him stuff privately. The morning of the FRC they could have messed with all 3 of them. If Becca's handler is telling her that Blake is backing off in his feelings for her or that he might not want to propose, that is going to change her behavior. It's so sick.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana