SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by everglow Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this schweet little recap video of Arie showing Lauren his world and taking her on a thrill ride while I was lost in the whirlpool of the Internet.

indystar

Oh, and this search was more deliberate but I found this as well.
Source

I feel the love in all the little exchanges they have with their eyes. And Arie seems to always be naturally and unfailingly re-affirming his love for Lauren and making her feel safe with physical touch.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Awww great vids! Nice finds, @everglow!
It’s interesting to see them interacting outside of the crazy Bach bubble. They do have such a natural/sweet affection for each other and I love how Arie seems to always want to wrap Lauren up in his arms beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm

@ 2:15-2:00 - D E A D.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Simply wonderful, @agentcurls! I love Peter Cetera's songs! They are so in love and you captured it beautifully! l o v e
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

everglow wrote:Hey guys, I stumbled upon this schweet little recap video of Arie showing Lauren his world and taking her on a thrill ride while I was lost in the whirlpool of the Internet.

indystar

Oh, and this search was more deliberate but I found this as well.
Source

I feel the love in all the little exchanges they have with their eyes. And Arie seems to always be naturally and unfailingly re-affirming his love for Lauren and making her feel safe with physical touch.

Thanks for posting, @everglow. Arie definitely likes to take care of Lauren. How sweet!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 pm

It’s monday night and how many of you are a little sad we are done with watching A & L and their great love story??

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:55 pm

@agentcurls thanks so much for making these beautiful vids! Love seeing their story in this form.

@USAGold I’m going to miss getting to see them on screen every week but more irl pieces of their story on SM will be great as well Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:59 pm

USAGold wrote:It’s monday night and how many of you are a little sad we are done with watching A & L and their great love story??

Honestly, I like following them in RL rather than the edited version of "so called" reality TV. Plus, I don't miss all the drama that this show produces.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:00 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@agentcurls thanks so much for making these beautiful vids! Love seeing their story in this form.

@USAGold I’m going to miss getting to seem them on screen every week but more irl pieces of their story on SM will be great as well Smiley

Awe yes real life ... it does exist !
And seeing them happy and in love in it is all the proof we need IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:@ 2:15-2:00 - D E A D.

I have never seen Arie smile as big as he does with Lauren.  Dare I say, not even with Emily.  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm

I never watched Emily’s season, but from the clips I’ve seen, I do prefer Arie & Lauren’s chemistry. There’s just something so soft and sweet about Lauren that makes Arie so emotional. I think it’s cute how nervous he was at major milestones with her (family talk at HTD, going to see her in Virginia to get her back) ... and it’s endearing how she tears up at the thought of how in love she was (and is) with Arie on the show.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm

@everglow Thanks for posting!

@agentcurls That captured everything about these two. Wow, great vid! Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass