SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Fan video

Beautiful video!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Caila is really such an awesome person. She never piles on like so many others, and she chooses kindness. Love her!

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-couple-arie-lauren-breakup-proposal-wedding-1092839

This was an interesting interview.  Talked a little bit about how they met at one of Arie's races.  Also, why Lauren was  quiet during filming.  Wow.  laugh out loud
They look so happy in this vid!

I found this part in the written interview linked above really sweet/touching:

But it’s funny, I do remember her wearing these American flag shorts and I remember her walking up to one of my driver buddies and then she was like, “Hey, is Arie around?” And then he was like, "Of course." It was a funny little moment.

This totally reminds me of the Pacey/Joey “I remember everything” moment from Dawson’s Creek. Like you’re so drawn to someone for reasons that can’t be easily explained, it might seem like a little thing, but you just remember the most vivid details about them. The American flag shorts.

These two are just too adorable for words!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Fan video
I love this song for them! beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCV18jFMjC/

Arie's racing buddy sent well wishes to the happy couple.  

Interesting. He's a friend of Trump's and made an appearance on the Apprentice.

Did you see where Lauren answered that she "wears the pants" in the GMA game? I'm noticing ways that they may compliment each other. Lauren is no doormat. She's got a softer touch than "a kick in the azz," but the end result may be the same and work much better for Arie who doesn't even realize she's wearing the pants.  laugh out loud I bet she'll bring some order to the chaos that is Arie and she'll benefit from his light-hearted, free spirit.

Thank you for posting all the videos and articles @Mommyof2. They look so happy! Arie and Lauren owe you lunch for all the support you've given them this season.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 am

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCV18jFMjC/

Arie's racing buddy sent well wishes to the happy couple.  

Interesting. He's a friend of Trump's and made an appearance on the Apprentice.

Did you see where Lauren answered that she "wears the pants" in the GMA game? I'm noticing ways that they may compliment each other. Lauren is no doormat. She's got a softer touch than "a kick in the azz," but the end result may be the same and work much better for Arie who doesn't even realize she's wearing the pants.  laugh out loud I bet she'll bring some order to the chaos that is Arie and she'll benefit from his light-hearted, free spirit.

Thank you for posting all the videos and articles @Mommyof2. They look so happy! Arie and Lauren owe you lunch for all the support you've given them this season.

I did notice that, and it didn't even seem to phase Arie. laugh out loud. I noticed he also said she is always right. He's no dummy. laugh out loud

Sure, they can take me to lunch, but they have to come to Wisconsin and take my two kiddos with them. rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:56 am

Lauren just posted an IG story with all the details of her press dresses and there is a photo of the two of them hysterically laughing. So adorable. I have no idea how to bring IG stories over, so if someone knows how, that would be great!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Fan video
I love this song for them! beatingheart

Awwww, very nice!! yes :claphands

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFtoPpl_Kx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFtprUFfes/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFtnIBFdSW/

I love how attentive and chivalrous he is with Lauren.   Lines up with what Courtney said in her podcast about Arie likes to take care of someone.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 am

Yes, thank you, @Mommyof2 for being on top of all the A/L media! bestbud!
Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren just posted an IG story with all the details of her press dresses and there is a photo of the two of them hysterically laughing.  So adorable.  I have no idea how to bring IG stories over, so if someone knows how, that would be great!  
I’m having problems bringing IG stories over atm but here’s a screenshot:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 3668f310
source: @laureneburnham IG story

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

Wow, they are getting the royal treatment. Check out her fashion designers. BTW has he ever let go of her yet? laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28430067_152517812087249_7027049907710066688_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTczMDk0OTcwMzI1NTQ2Nzg5OA%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28429894_440385053065126_2540323308470009856_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczMDk1MTg2NTU3ODYzOTQ2NA%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28752295_1971830606468027_2710084798537269248_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTczMDk1MjUxMjY4NDE5MzMyMA%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28433258_176903522948451_7220956067532898304_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTczMDk1MzQzNDUxNjg0MjA2Mg%3D%3D

Cary Fetman!
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28433534_970617646450086_6996174354186764288_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczMDk1NzgzNTYzMzY2NjYxNw%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28432947_2011612159056765_6326457896108294144_n.jpg?se=8&ig_cache_key=MTczMDk2MDQwMzQ5NTQ2NDg0Mw%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 5 28434229_314930582364715_8255349389736804352_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTczMDk2NjE0Nzg1NDgwMjAxNg%3D%3D

laureneburnham IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am

@GuardianAngel thanks for posting all the dress info here Smiley
I really like all of them - so soft and pretty - they suit Lauren perfectly. And no, I think he’s been holding on to her like he’s never letting her go, physically and emotionally laugh out loud They just seem to have a fit that’s almost magnetic. It’s great to see! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks @TheWrongReasons and @GuardianAngel for bringing those IG photos/stories over. Smiley

It's nice to see him taking care of her. Courtney's podcast was eye-opening and gives us a better idea of what is going on behind the scenes. Arie checked Lauren's IG at least 11 times a day and was very sad without her. He also told Courtney that he loved Lauren several times. I can just imagine that he was like a love sick puppy during that time they were apart...can't eat, can't sleep. In every photo, he looks ecstatic, almost like he won the lottery. They are pretty quiet on SM too, so good for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass