SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 pm

I gotta laugh because that is Little Lauren's rose ceremony face. She perfected it way back then. She must make it when she is around roses. It's cute.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Stevia Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:The second story laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 4eb45110

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 Abe2bb10
ariejr IG story

Thanks for bringing these over I love seeing their love story continue.

Here's my take to enjoy more.

Arie questionable past gives a little suspense, making it more compelling for me to see how their love story unfold.

All round smooth-sailing good guy will be just too predictable and bland. As far as public love story goes. Jmo  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 50 1f601

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:49 pm

OMG, Lauren has some adorable IG stories. I am so glad they are posting again.

Welcome @Louise!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Liked by Mike Fleiss

https://twitter.com/ariejr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Louise wrote:Hi everyone
I have been a member for a while but never posted anything before.
I was sceptical of Arie being the bachelor but came round to him during the season and now I love him and Lauren together.
I just wanted to thank you all for bringing all the pictures and videos over and for keeping this place so positive!

welcomesign welcomeyall

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:26 pm

@Louise Welcome Smiley

Gezellig is supposedly a hard to translate Dutch word that means 'Having company with a pleasant, friendly ambience'.

They're now at Jackson TN. They may make it to Dallas tomorrow, about an 8 hour drive.

Edit: They already made it into Arkansas at least 2 hours ago. They're so cute together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Liked by Mike Fleiss

Well, well, well. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Liked by Mike Fleiss

Dont they look they alike on this photo? This remind me of the conversation they both had with mama B at hometown.

mama B- Tell me about you and Lauren
Arie: She is very much like me, I feel like. The cool thing is if I am ever having a bad day, I kind of look to her, and just by looking at her, I feel comforted...

Mama B: Tell me about Arie, what you think about Arie?
Lauren: I feel like I am FIL..., It's... He is so much like me
Mom: Seriousley
Lauren: I never dated anyone who I feel is just like me. We can be a room w/15 girls and I know exactly what he's thinking, it's super weird.

I found it very interesting, so I have been trying find out how they are alike. I really think there is so much we didn't see. Here is one conversation I found that makes them alike IMO.

ATLCD
Arie: what do you think like, if you close your eyes and think about our live together
Lauren: we get up walk the dog together, go to work, come home and cook together, walk the dogs and relax with some wine. On the weekend, we hang out with friends or family

Arie: how you envision our lives outside of this is exactly how I envisioned it when my parents asked me this question.

i found Larie very much alike, like on the same page. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:08 am

https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

We have a wedding date! June 28th 2018. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:18 am

rosefever wrote:https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

Seems odd that they would marry on a Thursday.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:19 am

rosefever wrote:https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

Wow! Wow! Wow! :happydance:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:22 am

docnash14 wrote:

Seems odd that they would marry on a Thursday.

OK, you might have a point there, this might not the exact date.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass