SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 52 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:41 pm

And another one!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 52 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Brill Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

More fan vids!  

So nice!! thanks! I sure hope Arie and Lauren know about the videos and get to see them. firework cheerdance

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

More fan vids!  

Such beautiful video, I hope they see them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Lauren actually looks cute as a brunette! Still trying to figure out Arie's disguise. He needs a wig too! laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-CCeSHv8b/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren actually looks cute as a brunette!  Still trying to figure out Arie's disguise.  He needs a wig too!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-CCeSHv8b/

Lake Norman is about 20-30 minutes from where I live, Charlotte. Are they spending the night there? It is a nice area.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 am

I saw that.  Lake Norman in North Carolina.  She said it was a throwback pic when they were forced to be in disguise for the happy couple weekends.  They must been able to sneak in a visit in NC without going to LA.  I would imagine they were able to rent a place right on the lake and just keep a low profile.  

Lauren is really beautiful as a brunette as well as a blond.  Arie just perfects the dork and he always makes me smile.  He just needs the grandpa cardigan to go with that great grandpa hat.

Last edited by littlereddress on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:39 am

I just sent Arie and Lauren the video "you are the reason" on Twitter
His response: Thank you for the the song choice. I never knew that Calun sang it. Love this rendition.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am

Yes. This is a throwback photo as they were entering the state line of Arkansas a few hours ago. They even tagged Tia and said "yee haw!" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 am

Love their disguise pic! beatingheart

Maggenzm wrote:I just sent Arie and Lauren the video "you are the reason" on Twitter
His response: Thank you for the the song choice. I never knew that Calun sang it. Love this rendition.
That’s really cool Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:32 am

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 52 04566d10

@jamiestaggs
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:39 pm

@sanlee088 They don't look as radiant as usual. Looks like this was taken in Wake Forest NC, so picture must have been taken a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Haha maybe early in the morning coffee stop? I love how cute and comfy Lauren’s trip/vacation clothes are.

ETA: I just went to the post and apparently the pic is from a Subway in Nashville ... go to road trip food laugh out loud

New Mexico stop Smiley :
views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 52 7b28e910
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass