SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:10 pm

@Iluvbachette
We have fan threads on almost any cast and if there is not one on a cast person or couple we are usually obliging. Fan threads have separate rules and only allow positive posts. 
Discussion threads are for the good, bad and the ugly. It has been this way from day one, the day this forum was started. 
Here is one for general discussion for arie/lauren.
Here is one for their social media. It happens to be this thread.
I want to add for anyone reading here--because this is a fan thread, only positive things are posted.  For any backlash or negativity in other threads being discussed here, those things will be deleted in fan threads. 
It is getting to the point the nice days of editing by mods are about over. We will simply delete for clean up purpose as convenient. 
Also, it is far preferred that private issues be handled privately for discussion rather than in a public thread. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Thanks Kashathediva for the information. I just can't stomach the bad and ugly stuff on people. Life is to short to put others down. Now the general discussion thread is that for good bad and ugly. Which is their fan thread. Thank you and the other mods for keeping us straight. And to obey the rules.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm

The two red links I posted above are fan threads. 
One of those links is to this thread and is for social media fan Arie and Lauren.
The first link in red is for fan general discussion.  Here it is arie/lauren fan general discussion.
Anytime you need help, feel free to pm one of us. We are here to help and make this a nice place.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 pm

@Iluvbachette look at the title of this thread. It's titled FAN Forum. All threads that are fan threads say FAN Forum. Threads that are General Discussion say just that. Please read the FAN Forum rule. Nothing but positive posts in a Fan Forum. Please pm a mod with any further questions. We have already gone off topic.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f47-fan-forum-rules

Back on topic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:IF Arie and Lauren would post something totally positive, people would still say stuff like, they are trying too hard, etc. etc. :crazed

I just saw this comment but I agree. They got dragged for posting pics of their trip on IG. I think eventually people will just leave them alone.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 am

kmick0890 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:IF Arie and Lauren would post something totally positive, people would still say stuff like, they are trying too hard, etc. etc. :crazed

I just saw this comment but I agree. They got dragged for posting pics of their trip on IG. I think eventually people will just leave them alone.

Very true. Every couple goes thru this. The most recent one was Rachel/Bryan, it was brutal, but the longer the couple stay together, the more fans they gain, the less hate they receive. So, this too shall pass. They just need to continue to live their lives and not worry about the haters. I love them together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:33 am

I kind of like them together too. I was skeptical but they seem to be a better fit then I at first thought. Will be interesting to see if they marry as soon as they say they will.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:58 am

So freakin cute!  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 263a
tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 Ba891410
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:07 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:So freakin cute!  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 263a
tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 55 Ba891410
ariejr IG story

Yes they are. Looking like a good companion friendship family.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:29 am

Jolena wrote:I kind of like them together too. I was skeptical but they seem to be a better fit then I at first thought. Will be interesting to see if they marry as soon as they say they will.

One of the things that I caught that seemed to me like they were really meant to be together. Is Lauren gives Arie the playfulness in her personality. Like her running into his arms in their last three dates. She is so petite. But it's the little things that you really don't catch what they are saying. But you get the jest of things. Running from the cameras at the 7th wonder of the world. Then when the camera catches up they're kissing. When they come back around the wall he says "blame it on the altitude", then he follows that up "you take my breath away". All the while they are giggling and laughing. Did any one catch in their last chance over night date. When they were talking in the morning how red Lauren's chin was. A bit of chin burn from all that kissing rotfl   I laughed when I saw that. But they also pick up each others phrases. Right after he told her don't cry I love you at the table. She turned away and said "you take my breath away". When they greeted at her parents house when she said "how was your morning" as she's closing the door and in his response you could hear him say "freakin". It's the little things that in life are also the big things. I remember him saying how they tell each other how much they love each other like 1000 times a day. My parents were married 62 years. A couple things they instilled in my sisters and I with our marriages and life in general. Always greet your parents with a kiss on the cheek and a hug hello and good bye. Always tell your loved ones family etc. you love them when you see them or talk with them before you leave or hang up. We have done this all our lives. It is one of those things that you hear people say when someone passes on "I wish I had just told them I love them". I know every one is different. But I love seeing the little things with Arie and Lauren. It's just a fun loving happy relationship.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:10 am

One thing I caught when watching both on line and on tv. You don't always get the same edit on both. I caught on line one of the girls saying some thing to the effect I saw Arie look at Lauren like he doesn't with any of the other girls. You can get this also by body language. Look at the Paris date when Arie picks up Lauren. Watch the girls facial expression like Bekkah not sure if that is right. Her face is saying like oh la la. Watch her lips. It tells a lot.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 am

Iluvbachette wrote:Thanks Kashathediva for the information. I just can't stomach the bad and ugly stuff on people. Life is to short to put others down. Now the general discussion thread is that for good bad and ugly. Which is their fan thread. Thank you and the other mods for keeping us straight. And to obey the rules.

@Iluvbachette, I am the same way, so to protect my heart, I usually stay away from the general discussion. This is our happy place if you want the warm and fuzzy feeling.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass