SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 am

Please follow the fan forum rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 pm

@Iluvbachette great posts on your observations upon rewatching! I always like to read those. And yes, the little things are so important :yes: I really love that scene of them running from the camera to kiss ... they were so giddy and into it beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote: I usually stay away from the general discussion.  

Me too. Calling myself a "fan" of this couple would be a bit of a stretch (although I do hope they work out) but I think I'm going to stay in this thread for news about this couple *edit*

Can someone tell me the names of the dogs in Arie's instagram story?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan forum is only positive. We do not discuss other members thoughts in a negative way in a fan forum.)
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Arie's dog, the dark one, is Bastian(?) and Lauren's dog, the doodle is Dallas.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Please follow fan forum rules.  If your not familiar with them, please take time to review them.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

Fan forum rules
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:04 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So freakin cute!  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 263a
tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 Ba891410
ariejr IG story

Major crush on these two.   sign heart
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Credit: @Reyne Hirsch
reynehirsch Excited to have Arie Luyendyk Jr as the celebrity guest speaker this weekend at @skyhighforkids “Ladies Who Brunch” charity event! #cancerawareness

Credit: @Erica Rose Sanders  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 1f339
ericatherose Fun TBT: 4 years ago filming Wipeout Bachelor Edition with Arie and the rest of this all-star crew  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 1f4ab  tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 1f339 . #bachelor #wipeout #TBT #bachelornation

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 am

http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 am

**edited**JMO Anyone of the couples are deserving of a tv wedding whether you like them or not. The only difference I see is that Arie and Lauren want to do one sooner than later. I am sure there was a lot of input from Jason and Sean who both had tv weddings. The decision does not come down to like or dislike here. It comes down to if ABC wants to pay for it and televise it. I am sure that TPTB talked to Arie about it. If they hadn't reached out to them I don't see them pushing for one. They have said all along "if it is in their timeline". To me they are calling the shots here for the timing of it. It isn't telling me that it hasn't been offered or not. They just want a wedding sooner. I am totally ok with that. I'd watch it because I like all Bachelor Bachelorette weddings.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:37 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding

I hope it is weddinggg!

I'd definitely watch and savour every second of it.

What can I say i'm #larie crazy fan tbt - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 56 2498057887
I love their subtle and grand gestures.
There're so many reasons.
I'm just gonna enjoy while it lasts.
heartglasses heartglasses heartglasses

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

I wish they posted more on SM (IG, Twitter), but it seems they get in trouble every time they post. Lauren is especially quiet.

Hoping to see a TV wedding soon!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:44 pm

I think in another few weeks, the heat will be taken off them and things will be easier.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass