SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Meant2B22 Thanks! yes

Real estate courses are a lot of work especially if you're not familiar with that type of work. It covers a wide variety of topics.  It shows Lauren is committed and doing her part to contribute to their income since she has already started and will probably have her license within a few months, plus there are continuing education courses that must be taken. There are many successful husband wife teams, I can see them going with that approach.

I have seen the couples who do the real estate together as well. They work as a tag team. I think it is good because men and women can be different about what speaks to them in a home and use that influence when selling. If Lauren gets her license then it frees Arie up when he is racing that the real estate deals will still be done and/or she has more freedom to accompany him if they both wish for that.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 pm

littlereddress wrote:Beautiful house.

I feel like Arie is putting his money where his mouth is so to speak.  

If he wanted to pick up his carefree single frat boy lifestyle he would not be getting himself in deep with Lauren.  This is lot to unpack and undo if he wanted an easy out.  Just saying.  

ITA, I am so happy for them, the pieces are coming together. I can't wait for the wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 pm

One redditor quoted a website (that the Burnhams I guess used to have but has since been taken down--so I'm assuming I can't directly quote it here) mentioning that while moving around the country a fair amount for her dad's military career, Lauren would help with restoring homes, and enjoys home design/décor. So it's great that coupled with her sales background, the real estate job-transition isn't totally out of left-field for her, and she's not just molding to fit into Arie's life with disregard of her own interests. Plus, knowing her pretty impeccable sense of style and her prior experience, I could also see her in a home designer/decorator role down the line if she wanted one.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:00 pm

TheLurker wrote:One redditor quoted a website (that the Burnhams I guess used to have but has since been taken down--so I'm assuming I can't directly quote it here) mentioning that while moving around the country a fair amount for her dad's military career, Lauren would help with restoring homes, and enjoys home design/décor. So it's great that coupled with her sales background, the real estate job-transition isn't totally out of left-field for her, and she's not just molding to fit into Arie's life with disregard of her own interests. Plus, knowing her pretty impeccable sense of style and her prior experience, I could also see her in a home designer/decorator role down the line if she wanted one.

Wow, thanks for that information. Now, it makes more sense to me why she moved into this field.

In just a month they already bought a home and planning a wedding, that to me is serious commitment to one another. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Awww...Father Chris approves  yes

Last edited by TheLurker on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My embedding skills are questionable)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:11 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5657173/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-fianc-e-Lauren-Burnham-buy-marital-home-Phoenix.html

Congrats to Arie and Lauren! A very nice starter home.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:54 am

These goofballlzz! Always makes me smile! cantstopl cantstopl
Always love when they post anything!
Lauren's always gorgeous! :rosiecolored

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:13 am

Congrats to Arie & Lauren on the new home Smiley

Lol that facemash or whatever it was IG story was so funny ... also super cute at the end when Arie (as Lauren) talked about working out this “incredibly hot body” and Lauren was giggling and saying “quit it”. She reacted the same when he teased her about her dedication to pic angles in Spain laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 am

That was hilarious! cantstopl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:56 am

How did he get those eye lashes. He makes a cute girl.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 am

Idk how relevant this is for this particular thread, but this podcast was done about a week ago with Rose Buds and Jacqueline Trumbull that I recently stumbled upon: https://soundcloud.com/user-918730231/ep-34-jacqueline-trumbull

Both the host and Jacqueline were generally quite positive towards Arie in particular (which seems to be rare with the present general perception of him :P) and reference how in love Arie had to have been with Lauren to do what he did/their harsh public treatment/their present inseparability, among a lot of other, IMO, very interesting insights that Jacqueline had into Arie. So if you're in need of killing an hour-plus of your life, I'd recommend taking a listen Hugesmile

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:14 am

Cowboy dance Hall May 11th it seems Arie and Lauren will be there! Not sure where that is! Glad to see they are still doing things! Wish they would post more!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass