SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Their wedding talk is nothing but lip service IMO. I'm not even giving it a hint of thought laugh out loud. They will not get married this summer. JMO.

Normally, I would agree with you, but with the amount of wedding talk that has surrounded Arie and Lauren lately, I tend to think they just might be seriously planning their big day, especially when the parents are confirming it.  As always, time will tell.  Jmo.

laugh out loud This time 2016, Ben and the other Lauren were neck deep in a ton of talk and chatter about a summer wedding.

I’m with Bleu. I’ll go ahead and believe it when it happens.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Their wedding talk is nothing but lip service IMO. I'm not even giving it a hint of thought laugh out loud. They will not get married this summer. JMO.

Normally, I would agree with you, but with the amount of wedding talk that has surrounded Arie and Lauren lately, I tend to think they just might be seriously planning their big day, especially when the parents are confirming it.  As always, time will tell.  Jmo.

laugh out loud This time 2016, Ben and the other Lauren were neck deep in a ton of talk and chatter about a summer wedding.

I’m with Bleu. I’ll go ahead and believe it when it happens.

Oh, but they made a huge mistake by having their own show, imo. That was the beginning of the end. My advice is for all couples including A&L to get out of dodge and go back to living a normal life. Jmoaa
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Yeah idk why but these people never get married, even if they seem happy and stay together for awhile laugh out loud I doubt L&A will be any different.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Stranger things have happened ...

I know many people who appeared to never be ready for commitment much less marriage, but darn it they finally did. Can you imagine that? They didn’t end up living alone for the rest of their life. Perhaps there is a possibility it could happen with Arie. Or not. We shall see. It’s keeping their thread alive. I thought maybe there would be no posting in here anymore since the finale is over and done with, but here we are still partying it up. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 56 1710264613 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 56 3806527698
Per your bolded:
 Add to that the amount of women who end up---oooops getting pregnant and then to tie up things nice and neat follow up with a marriage who were nowhere near it. Life is messy.  dizzy

:yes: :yes: :yes: absolutely! There is that too.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 pm

If Arie took a chance on changing his mind, regardless of how much he was going to be hated, and held off all this time to propose to anyone, or say ILY after Emily's season, IMO I doubt he would get married to prove anything to anyone.

Since we now know Millsy intends to air more "unedited" film, SHV's etc, as per his interview, it will be interesting to see who the next person will be that will be accused of not being able to say no to the producers.

@Kashathediva so true. Kypton comes to mind. There are those that are desperate to get married, marry anyone. A good friend's daughter did that. 38 yrs old, not married, dated a random guy online, no job, no history of stable employment. He knew a good thing when he found one, they got married. Moved into the house that she bought and owned on her own before him, and of course he got half when they split, she settled just to get rid of him and move on.

The difference between that couple and Lauren and Arie, is A/L from what I see are totally in love. The body language is OTT. If Arie would have smiled this much, or looked this happy with any other one of his lady friends, he would have gotten married to them, but he didn't. If they do get married, it's because they want to, and for no other reason IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah idk why but these people never get married, even if they seem happy and stay together for awhile laugh out loud I doubt L&A will be any different.

Cough.. business partnerships... cough. 

Or you are the couple that couldn’t have sex until you commited at the alter... so I’m sure that’s real motivation for the ONE Bachelor success. Luckily for us, aint no way Arie is waiting for date #2 or #3, let alone for the preacher to tell him it’s ok. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah idk why but these people never get married, even if they seem happy and stay together for awhile laugh out loud I doubt L&A will be any different.

Cough.. business partnerships... cough. 

Or you are the couple that couldn’t have sex until you commited at the alter... so I’m sure that’s real motivation for the ONE Bachelor success. Luckily for us, aint no way Arie is waiting for date #2 or #3, let alone for the preacher to tell him it’s ok.
Arie is probably banging them before dinner. He ain’t got time to waste on small talking or drinks, lots of sub-25 yo olds in the sea. All imi(magination).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Arie at age 36, never been married, I doubt he will walk down the aisle to prove anything other than wanting to be married to Lauren. Imo

As far as the upthread posts about Arie wanting to stay in the limelight, he has already said in an interview he will not be doing DWTS...nor did he do any of the Bach spin off's after Em's season. The only thing he did was the game show, where he raised money for charity, IIRC.

Yeah, he's a real fame whore.

At least he has a job, whether it be real estate or racing. So many contestants don't even have that.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 pm

There are a couple things I want to point out about quick marriages. I see nothing wrong with them. My parents were married for 62 years. Mom was only 14 and dad 18 when they eloped. And didn't have to either. Shayne Llamas married Mr.Richie on a weekend in Las Vegas not even knowing him. Today they are still very happily married with 2 children. And age difference is just a number. I was married for 13 years to someone 4 years older. My current marriage has been 29 years and he is 12 years older. It doesn't matter to love. If you want it and believe in each other it will work out. I'm happy for the both of them. And pictures post show they look very happy. Seeing them at the race track they looked great. And with Lauren all decked out with race gear is sweet. After seeing this, I don't see Becca in that role for Arie.

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Arie at age 36, never been married, I doubt he will walk down the aisle to prove anything other than wanting to be married to Lauren. Imo

As far as the upthread posts about Arie wanting to stay in the limelight, he has already said in an interview he will not be doing DWTS...nor did he do any of the Bach spin off's after Em's season.  The only thing he did was the game show, where he raised money for charity, IIRC.

Yeah, he's a real fame whore.  

At least he has a job, whether it be real estate or racing.  So many contestants don't even have that.  

Huh? We are talking about the same guy who begged and pleaded with TPTB for years for the Bachelor gig, right? He really wanted it when they gave it to Sean, he super wanted it when they gave it to Farmer, and he was so desperate for it 5.5 years later, that he did it as a last minute fill in when Peter fell through. Totally not a famehore, that one. Definitely not desperate.  laugh out loud  ***IMO***

I actually think he being so old, like Nick, actually decreases his chances of ever getting married at all. If you are nearing 40 and never been married, there is probably a reason why. I agree they shouldn’t cast the youngins’ like Higgins ... but 36 year old Arie and Nick (and Byron and Brad) swing too far in the opposite direction and have different problems. They need to cast in the age bracket sweet spot, which for the dudes I would say is 28/29-32/33.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Diana wrote:just PLEASE no tv wedding. It’s attention these two don’t deserve especially when we have three bachelorettes that deserve it more JMHO
no no
I remember that we were discussing  the contract  here a number of weeks ago.  I believe that the producers have the right to film and air a wedding if it takes place within two years. (I dont know when that clock starts running though.)   It's not up to the couple to choose to have it filmed or not.  And it's not up to the couple to decided whether it airs on tv.  The producers control it.   If they think they could get the ratings they want - they will film and air it.  I dont know who would pay for the wedding. I dont recall that the contract said anything about that.    I do remember that the couple would be paid $10,000 .   They made their mistake with Trista and Ryan and the one million dollars and then they got smart and dropped it to $10,000.  Perhaps some couples would choose to wait the 2 years so as to maintain their privacy.  But it's kind of a long time to wait, unless you feel you want that time. Or unless you have stayed popular enough that you could negotiate for a better deal......    
I think ABC paid for Ashley and JP's wedding and for Jason and Molly's wedding.  Maybe they would not want to film and air a simple 15 minute wedding. That would certainly be one way to get them to pay more!  "We're getting married at city hall unless you pay for it."

eta: I have searched here for the contract that was linked in the forum but I cant find it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Arie at age 36, never been married, I doubt he will walk down the aisle to prove anything other than wanting to be married to Lauren. Imo

IMO many think Arie's past history suggests he doesn't want marriage or can't commit to only one person and I guess that's one way of looking at it; with about 1000% certainty I think that's how RS looks at it. But IMO that's not the only way to look at it; another is that he has spent a long time and covered a lot of bases during that time looking to find someone that makes him feel the way he wants to feel and who feels that way about him. That can be a game changer - and I think the only reason Arie would walk down the aisle is because he wants to get married to Lauren.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass