SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:52 pm

@sosleepy It's too bad that friendship ended in such hostility. It was such a hoot watching those two together. Uh oh, I'm opening a can of worms that probably needs to stay outta here!

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place.
snip

IMO that "month and a half" takes us back to right around the FRC in Peru. As to the scheduling of when there's a couple of issues the show had to deal with:

IMO the contract states that each of the final 2 are obligated to film one "Special Episode" in addition to the full filming schedule - which is the ATFR. The show can request additional "Special Episodes" but they have to give 7 days advance notice, subject to "then existing professional commitments" (eg the participant's job). If what I have read is correct, Becca had some job commitments in early to mid January so she wouldn't have been available to film until about the time the breakup was estimated to have been filmed (Jan 13 or so?). And that then dictated when filming with Lauren could take place as that was, IMO, planned to happen after the breakup was filmed.

Interesting to note about the meeting at Lauren's parent's home is what her mother shared with Life & Style: source

Life & Style wrote:They didn't show it on TV during the finale, but Arie, 36, met with Pamela and Lauren's dad, Dave, when he came to win back Lauren, 26, after ending things with his first fiancée, Becca Kufrin.

The Burnhams gave him their blessing, and they don't need any arm-twisting about agreeing to a TV wedding paid for by ABC.

IMO there was a schedule that needed to be aligned for what we saw to get filmed. They had to schedule the break up scene around Becca's schedule and they also had to schedule the "re-uniting" scene around Lauren's family's schedule as well.

JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 pm

umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform

I also think these two might even do a reality show together someday. Rolling Eyes
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm

umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform

Oh geeze. Awkward if they break up b4 July. ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 2498057887

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 1f49c

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 8367-910 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 I_got_13 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 E5kqdm15 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

JMO

I also think these two might even do a reality show together someday.  Rolling Eyes
Jmo
Arie has stated he will not be doing any reality shows or DWTS . He does not need the money like others do and after all that he has gone through I believe him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

IDK. I might enjoy a free 5 day vacay to Panama. It beats doing a free promo in Atlantic City or Mohegan Sun anyday. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:25 pm

umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.
Arie might be loaded, but I don't think Lauren is? If they earn something like $10,000 each, and get a free vacation, Lauren might be super excited to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:

JMO

Oh geeze. Awkward if they break up b4 July. ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 2498057887

Arie can always go with Maquel ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 59 3806527698

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 pm

FYI posts have been deleted. Once again, if you're posting something as if it was fact, then sticking an IMO at the end, it's going to get deleted. This is a forum rule across the board.

Thanks to those who reported posts. It helps a great deal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Actually that trip sounds awesome. The itinerary is great.

I think the most he gets out of it is a free trip. IMO he might be helping out a friend drum up some business.

Not the typical schilling. (And to be clear I was a JEF fan). I just dont see any big deal in this.

I hope Him and Lauren work out. (Odds are they wont, but as for all couples I cross my fingers for them).

Love is too beautiful and short to wish ill upon a couple.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:09 pm

I think if you like the couple, you like the couple. 
I think if you even are neutral about the couple and want to see them work it, then you do.
I think if you don't like the couple for whatever reason, no matter what they did, do or done it won't matter either. 
It's like this for every couple. Every season. JMO
Wash, rinse, repeat. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

rosefever wrote:
umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.
Arie might be loaded, but I don't think Lauren is? If they earn something like $10,000 each, and get a free vacation, Lauren might be super excited to do this.

Yes, money and a free trip. The same exact reasons people shill on IG and go to BIP, both of which Arie seems to think are worth of ridicule. Got news for the guy: you're exactly the same as the rest of them! Try to grow some self-awareness and understand that. Then again, this is the guy who gloated about Chris/Whitney's breakup, while asking for understanding and compassion when he broke up with his own fiancé, so I'm guessing self-awareness is on a long, long list of qualities Arie is missing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass