SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
everglow wrote:
Alanna wrote:Seriously, Arie was going to stay with Becca if Lauren wasn’t interested? Who acts like this? It’s a life partner, not one pair of shoes versus another if the first are on backorder. This guy has issues imo.

Actually if you are believe him at his word and I do personally believe his sincerity here, Arie said in this interview that he would have broken up with Becca regardless of whether or not Lauren accepted him back because it wouldn't be fair to Becca to be with someone who was not wholeheartedly in the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMmDE8gDd5c

ITA with you here. He did say he was taking a chance at ending up with no one. Had Lauren turned him down. I also think by talking to Lauren's parents he would of been very honest about his feelings for her. He did ask them for their blessing. This being again after he broke up with Becca.
I agree. If Lauren chose not to take him back, Arie would be alone right now with neither Becca nor Lauren. IMO.

I also think that Lauren and Arie aren't lying. What's happening(and since I know someone that worked in the journalism field) is that since ragmags make their living at spreading crap, what is likely happening is that they are changing a word or phrase here and there. By doing that, they are calling it a whole new article with new "scoop" where as if you watch the original article that came out days before, it is all the same stuff minus a word here and there that has been changed to give the article the "feel" of it being a completely new statement. this is what I think has been happening to a large degree....all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:07 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I said I was going to stay off the board for a while. However, here I am. laugh out loud Changed my mind. yes
So glad to see you here @sanlee088 and love the different avi's that you are using for Lauren/Arie. So nice to see their smiling happy faces.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Sienne (who is Lauren's friend) said on ATFR that Arie had confirmation from Lauren that she would take him back before her broke up with Becca. She called out the "taking a risk" thing on that night.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 pm

SarahD wrote:Backlash not as bad? I don't think I remember a couple who got mocked as much as them when they did media rounds like Kimmel and Kelly and Arie's clip and comments from Ellen? Hysterical! giggling

Of course, there will always be people who will like them and they're flashy antics but not me. I can't ever support a relationship built on lies and two people who are as hollow as them. Just my opinion.

Just curious, were you around when Jason first did the "exchange" meaning giving up Melissa and asking Molly for a chance? Did you see the backlash that he went through?? I don't think Arie and Lauren are facing anymore than Jason did but that's my opinion. Jason/Molly were ridiculed in all forms of media at the time. IMO so therefore, Arie is far from being the first.

As far as the "lies", I don't think I have seen anywhere where that has been proven. I don't know if there is printed or video material out there that absolutely proves that he's been lying?? IMO

Diana wrote:I can’t take anything they do or say seriously when they are constantly being shady, lying and acting like they are above everyone else. These two can get married for all I care but that doesn’t change their horrible actions.

All is JMO
Are they lying? IMO, pretty much everything they have been saying has been backed up with proof. If not, I'd love to see it cause obviously I am missing it. IMO

GuardianAngel wrote:@bleuberry I'm confused. I've never heard Arie say he specifically approached Lauren first before doing the split to make sure she'd take him back, and yet it's said time and time again, he's so rotten for not breaking up first to guarantee himself one or the other.

ETA:

I'm also confused when I read a post the other day he is blaming the producers for filming the break up. I had too much going on otherwise I would have asked for proof of that. I've heard him say the filming is on him, he felt it was necessary so viewers could see what happened, same thing CH says BTW and same thing Millsy is now saying going forward there will be more filming.
Regarding the bolded, I haven't seen anything that proves that Arie said he was in contact with Lauren first to make sure she'd take him back. I have seen others think that or have assumed that in the media, etc but not from Arie. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm

He knew that Lauren felt the same after telling her how he was feeling but I don't believe it was his intention to secure one before the other because either way if she wasn't interested he would be done by now with his F1 IMHO. For me I'd rather see the break up, the F1 become the lead, rather than a fake relationship which IMO would be splitting up right about now if not sooner.

I just don't get the accusations of all the lies, everyone see's things differently, nothing wrong with that, but if I'm missing any facts, then I want to know and those that post what they believe to be facts have the same rights as anyone else.

When is it ok to believe anything these contestants say? I'm going with what I see and right now it's two people that are having a blast, very loving, and very supportive comments from their families. They are on a fabulous vacation and are taking a ton of pics which most people do while on vacation. What guy would do this if he didn't truly love her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:32 pm

At the risk of this turning into a Rachel bash, her quotes about Lauren/Arie are giving me LIFE. Girl does not mince her words. I 99% agree with her (unlike her, I don't think they'll get married and I don't like Arie as a person).

Lauren's a baby and he's going to take care of her and that's why I think that it'll work. That was very evident to me in how this whole thing played out. She's got blinders on. She's got her ears closed and her focus is him. He's on a pedestal to her. That's the type of woman that he needs."

I wanted to be like who's decision was that because that's real smart of him to keep you away from watching the finale. For me I want to be educated about everything. I want to know how to defend my relationship. I want to be able to make the best decision for me and that's knowing everything, not being shut off from stuff."

This is giving me so much deja vu with Amanda and everyone being like "RUN".  IMO.

Source: chron.com

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:40 pm

They have professional photos being taken on this vacation so it’s obviously comped to some degree. Hope they disclose the sponsorship because if not this is shady as hell and also illegal. JMO

http://people.com/home/arie-luyendyk-jr-shows-off-romantic-european-hotel-suite-on-vacation-with-fiancee-lauren-burnham/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 70 87b72b10 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 70 86669110 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 pm

That "room" is 25 grand a night!!! Can I be next in line, daddy Arie??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Holy cow, look at that place! What? $25,000 per night?

I would think Arie knows all about advertising and the legal aspects of ad's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 pm

I remember when Jason and Molly were ridicululed too. I’ve been around the block and back with this show. laugh out loud 

A few key differences though. Jason had no contact with Molly before he broke up with Melissa, none. Not the case here, not at all. Melissa also had one foot out the door too, as she was already with, or trying to get with Tye. Again, not the case with Becca. Becca was “so in the loop,” yet thought the phone call(s) to Lauren were just to get closure. Not so much. So not really “in the loop” after all.  Jason and Molly always had one story and they stuck to it. They were, IMO, dragged through the mud unnecessarily and I thought so then too. 

No one is faulting Arie (or Jason) for making the switch and having a change of heart. That’s life, and this situation is so complicated, frankly I’m surprised this has only happened 2.5 times (PLo also saw his #2 after the breakup, but that was before the show got wise to turn this post filming crap into a soap opera. laugh out loud) For me, the huge difference between Jason and Arie is how they went about this. I just find these “cute” socks IG stories, sliding into DMs, calling instead of texting so as to not lead a paper trail so tacky and shady. It’s emotional cheating, no matter how you cut it, IMO. Jason, as far as we know and from everything we’ve ever been told didn’t play those games. So that, to me, is the major difference here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Everything #Laurie does just seems so calculated and fake Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:01 pm

umngirl wrote:They have professional photos being taken on this vacation so it’s obviously comped to some degree. Hope they disclose the sponsorship because if not this is shady as hell and also illegal. JMO

http://people.com/home/arie-luyendyk-jr-shows-off-romantic-european-hotel-suite-on-vacation-with-fiancee-lauren-burnham/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com
I am really missing out on how this can remotely be called illegal? OR even called shady It makes no sense to me. IMO. IMO, it's nice that they are awarded the room considering how the season went and to me, it's really nice to see them so happy

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass