SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:09 am

rosefever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:What's more important as well as it should be is that they are getting great support from both of their families.
It's especially great that Arie got the blessing of Lauren's parents this time around, then again, it's a somewhat shady proposition to ask a father for his daughter's hand while dating 3 other women. Smiley

IMO the bachelor shows are not a normal dating situation and it is like this for the bachelorettes as well. The future mom-in-law has to come to the realization that her new daughter-in-law was dating 28 other men and most likely slept with another man the day before she accepted a proposal from her son. An over protective daughter dad knows that his prospective son-in-law did the same thing. The bachelor bubble. I think they understand this is the process.

For me IMO if Arie had been dating Becca for many months and had proposed to her with a longer engagement with time to think about his decision after dating the two women without pressure to pick one quickly knowing he would let the viewers down if he did not propose, I would not cut him any slack. If he then was DMing and trying to get back with Lauren I would side eye him a lot and hate that he had done that. But in this crazy environment I can see where he would realize that he picked the girl who was "paper perfect" but not the one he had consistent feelings for especially in the real world. It was not fair to Becca to be so lukewarm about her. She deserves a guy all in and he kept telling her he was not all in. I recall from the People interview she said "tell me when you are only thinking about me" but he could never get there. I felt like when he kissed Lauren he kissed her from his soul, when he kissed Becca it was "this is the girl who I should be with." I think he is grateful that he went on the bachelor because he met Lauren but most likely really sorry that he caved into the pressure to propose before he was ready and so conflicted between his head and his heart. And yes he could have refrained himself from contacting Lauren at all until ATFR and quietly broken up with Becca announcing it at the AFTR still giving Becca the opportunity to be next bachelorette. I don't think she would have the swell of support if he had done it that though. All my opinion only.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 am

@Aunties_Love did your comped room come with the expressed agreement that you would post about it on social media, allow professional photos to be taken of you at the hotel? If not, you are not obligated to say anything as you haven’t ignored any FTC regulations.

IF Arie and Lauren received the free stay and/or payment to stay there in exchange for the press and there was an agreement in place about said stay then yes they must disclose those stay as an #ad or #sponsored on their social media when talking about or tagging the hotel. If they don’t do that then they are violating the regulations.

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 87b72b10 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 86669110 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 am

Rolly wrote:Since Arie knew at the finale that he had made a mistake, thinking about Lauren day and night he probably didn’t “make love” with Becca during their SHV’s right? Or did he keep playing the loving fiancé role bc it was necessary until he got assurance from Lauren she would take him back? Poor Arie. :dripdrip
Gosh no, he was just in the corner refreshing Lauren’s insta page I’m sure. His thumb must be so sore sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:16 am

But since neither of them have posted it on SM, then there are no obligations whatsoever. Correct?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:But since neither of them have posted it on SM, then there are no obligations whatsoever.  Correct?

Arie gave a room tour already on Instagram.

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 87b72b10 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 86669110 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 am

Alanna wrote:
Rolly wrote:Since Arie knew at the finale that he had made a mistake, thinking about Lauren day and night he probably didn’t “make love” with Becca during their SHV’s right? Or did he keep playing the loving fiancé role bc it was necessary until he got assurance from Lauren she would take him back? Poor Arie. :dripdrip
Gosh no, he was just in the corner refreshing Lauren’s insta page I’m sure. His thumb must be so sore sad

I hadn't thought of that --- "celibate safe house visits" --- that must've been a first. Wow! This season really was a season of surprises.

giggling giggling giggling  I kid.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:But since neither of them have posted it on SM, then there are no obligations whatsoever.  Correct?

I don't see it on his instagram.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Instagram stories.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Instagram stories.
that's why. I never get to the till they are gone

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 am

and as they would say WOW... Rolling Eyes  how staged can you get imo laugh out loud they are so tacky and gross jmho 

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 57_DD3495_C709_4778_B2_F3_9_E8_ED1_A376_AC

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/03/15/arie-luyendyk-jr-fiancee-lauren-burnham-pda-barcelona/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They all went to dinner together, both sets of parents to celebrate the engagement and enjoyed two bottles of champagne.

Arie Luyendyk and Lauren Burnham Celebrate Their Engagement With Their Parents — and Champagne!
Following the After the Final Rose show on Tuesday, March 6, the two families celebrated Luyendyk and Burnham’s engagement over a champagne-flower dinner. “They had two bottles of champagne and toasted to the happy couple and just got to know each other,” a source tells Us Weekly.

The race car driver’s dad Mieke Luyendyk and Burham’s father Dave hit it off immediately. “They especially got along,” says the insider. “But everyone just really clicked right off the bat and they’re all extremely excited for what’s to come.” As Bachelor viewers will recall — Burnham’s folks, who reside in Virginia, were initially skeptical of their daughter’s relationship with the 36-year-old.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/how-arie-and-laurens-families-celebrated-after-their-proposal/

wine

Awesome times!! Good for them!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:48 am

The face on this girl says it all to me giggling
ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 75 E3d83910

People Magazine posted upthread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass