SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:13 pm

I would like to see Blake as the Bachelor (ok maybe I just want him for myself) but Jason seems a little more mature and seems like he would be able to handle the stress/emotions more.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ben or Peter give me the hopes of the most compelling seasons, as far as who they’d pick, how it would play out, etc. I think both have large mass appeal to women (especially Peter), and when the women are genuinely interested, that’s what makes a good season, to me anyway. Ben treated his women well, he was a good conversationalist. I’m curious to see how he treats the role 3 years older and nearly 30. Peter is juuuuust mysterious enough, and the women would lose their minds.

Blake is a man child. He’s too mushy, and I wouldn’t take 25+ women fighting over him seriously. 

Jason is probably an investment banker douche bag IRL. He could put on a decent season, and might be able to pull it off.... but I’m guessing he could be Flapjack 2.0. Flapjack was also loved on Ashley’s season, lest we forget.

I have absolutely zero interest in Joe. I don’t understand the appeal there at all. I have no investment in a guy I saw for 5 min on the premier. I get we will also see him on BIP, but meh to the meh. Not interested.

Colton the Virgin, overproduced Bachelor with the Tia backstory on the third rendition of this show in a row??? Hell no. I think that’s a hard pass for me. Everything this guy does seems to be premeditated and produced. 

So yeah. Give me Peter or give me Ben. The end. laugh out loud

Co-signed! since I never get anything that I want, I'm betting on a Colton or Blake season.

As an aside, I'm actually flabbergasted by how many people are buying Jason's act! Like, if the guy is the least followed guy in the F4 in the least popular season ever and is already pulling the "don't you know who I am?", I can't even imagine what will happen if he becomes the Bach. It would probably be Ben F 2.0 exactly. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 pm

@Aria least followed guy in the F4 i

Well maybe that’s because he was the one who started with the very lowest activity from the 3 by a great margin and has still gained the MOST momentum than any of them.
Blake had the advantage of starting at the AFTR and Garrett had already more people following him before the show started.

ETA Also Garrett’s IG crisis certainly attracted a LOT more followers. If you read the comments there is still a large part of people still bringing it up and fighting with each poster about the validity or importance of these likes. Plus the TMZ spoiler has also made him more a central character. Both Jason and Blake have more followers who are real fans and root for them. Much less O/T discussion on their IG. My observations.

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:No man, just no. 

For me of the choices, it’s Peter or Ben 2.0, or I’m peacin’ out.

I might be ok-ish with Jason, but yeah, prob a douche.

Colton? Yeah, no.

Oh, nah to the Madison Mannequin. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:@sosleepy Jason is probably an investment banker douche bag IRL. He could put on a decent season, and might be able to pull it off.... but I’m guessing he could be Flapjack 2.0. Flapjack was also loved on Ashley’s season, lest we forget.

I’m just very curious as to what lead you to think that from what we have seen and know from Jason...he has been quite a class act so far and seems more together and accomplished than many others. ‘Douche’ Or ‘ Jerk’ are pretty negative adjective to label someone and as much as I can understand that everyone has different opinions, these words show an aversion that I just don’t understand.... along with a ton of people who think he has been a breath of fresh air on our screen. Please enlighten me...

Going off some first hand accounts on reddit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Jason has been promoted 7 times in 8 yrs with the bank he works for. He has brought in millions of dollars. He's well educated and comes from a good decent family. He doesn't promote himself on SM and he has been supporting Becca all season on IG. He's been well spoken about by a poster here that knows him personally. I'll take that over some rumours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:36 pm

**edit** OK. I’d rather make my mind on watching and listening to him directly, even on this edited show, and with his family and friends. That career path does not happen to a douchebag / jerk. JMO.

ETA Thanks @ Guardian Angel.. once again you said what I thought more eloquently ( and faster) laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No negative talk about other boards or forums allowed)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:39 pm

We do not discuss other boards in a negative manner on this board.

We do not appreciate having others elsewhere talk negatively about us, so we will not do it here to others.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Jason is doing well in his audition tonight!!! He will have a lot of public support!!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 pm

IMO he could be both successful and there be truth to what has been said about him.  It doesn't have to be either or, life is not all black and white, there are lots of grey areas.

There was picture proof of having met him, so I don't believe it's all rumor probably was some truth to it.  And it's more than one occurrence.  I like him well enough, but that doesn't mean that I can't accept that he might have let some of his new fame go to his head or that he couldn't be a jerk.  Doesn't make him awful but he's no saint either.  None of these people are.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 pm

It’s a total generalization, yes, but I’ve known plenty of douchey business, investment, banker types. In fact, I think it’s a career that kind of lends credence to that kind of personality type. Exceptions? Of course! Do I know for a fact Jason is a douche? Of course not. Again, I’m going off other first hand accounts. His job kind of supports that for me. Is this a generalization and bias on my part? Of course. Could I be wrong? Sure, why not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:49 pm

I don't think anyone is denying Jason is good at his job (that doesn't say anything about your character, as I know a lot of investment banker douche bags). I don't see how he isn't promoting himself on IG, when he's got a rose and S14 in his IG profile and every single pic he posts is Bachelor related. I'm also always amazed when people are willing to buy what the edit is selling us, when we've seen men like Josh Murray be portrayed as princes on the show. I don't think Jason is this evil person or anything, but I think he's arrogant and calculated in how he appears. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47