SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:03 am

I'm confused - I thought Colton is with Tia?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 am

Astrobach wrote:All this has stirred up a question that I’m not sure we have stats for...Do we know which lead / contestants were recruited as opposed to those who applied themselves. I remember that Sean Lowe was pulled in by his sister and he resisted at first. I’m interested in seeing the differences that can be traced to the application process. Some contestants are REALLY wanting to be on it and some come from the ‘ outside’ on other people’s recommendation or being recruited.

I feel like 98% of these contestants use the “my friend nominated me ... I didn’t even watch the show/hardly watch/resisted doing it” excuse... whether that is true or not. Like I doubt that’s how ALL of these people end up on the show, but that seems to be the go to excuse. Like they think it’s lame to say I applied myself, put in huge effort in my video/interviews, whatever. Nah, they just fell into it. All of them. Right. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:45 am

I think it’s true for some because they’re kinda big fish, I remember Kelly from JP’s season was already on some of Atlanta’s hottest singles lists, JoJo was in the “scene” in Dallas, Becca T has those sisters married to famous athletes. So not all of these people are Jane Smith and we’re recruited or nominated but not all of them of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:11 pm

limoncello wrote:I'm confused - I thought Colton is with Tia?
According to RS they ended their relationship during BIP. Colton said in an interview he’d say yes to being the Bachelor

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
According to RS they ended their relationship during BIP. Colton said in an interview he’d say yes to being the Bachelor

IMO this clip shows Colton would have difficulty handling idiotic types if he was the Bach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

IMO this clip shows Colton would have difficulty handling idiotic types if he was the Bach.

this virgin talk is getting on my nerves, seriously.  BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698
I'm sorry but this girl is plain stupid. are virgins supposed to be ugly?

imo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:11 pm

I would like for Jason to be TB.
I would tolerate Blake but find him blah.
Colton might be fun to watch.
But please, NO Peter. Pretty please. Just looking at him creeps me out.

All of the above are JMO...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 pm

jen689 wrote:
flojo031 wrote:...Not to say that Jason is a bad guy or anything, but it does seem like being involved with the franchise is starting to go to his head a little bit...he would turn into...Luke, Jef, Robby....
There’s a reason production doesn’t select certain contestants to be the lead. If they decide Jason doesn’t have the right intentions he’s not going to be the next Bachelor JMO

Ya I am kinda seeing this too - I like Jason but his IG seems a little "thirsty", he literally posts everyday (or at least as of last week last I checked) and tags the bachelorette. Plus on reddit, there have been at least three negative fan encounters. Also, I dunno, I think he might be too stoic for the role. All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:01 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I thought he handled that perfectly...."Corinne? You remember last year, right? Corinne...." sneakyl
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:09 pm

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 37651321_2149134085364534_2302235180850479104_n

lifeandstyleweekly#TheBachelorette isn't even over yet and fans already think they know who the next star of #TheBachelor will be! Link in bio! (Instagram) https://bit.ly/2NOp627

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blt_uP5lEZc/

ETA: the link in the IG post an the link in the IG bio, appear to be just click bait to me. I see nothing in those links that refer to Colton or Jason. There are so many ads I didn't leave it open too long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:27 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/acceptthisrose.com/2018/07/28/next-bachelor-4-guys-top-contenders/amp/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Doats wrote:I would like for Jason to be TB.
I would tolerate Blake but find him blah.
Colton might be fun to watch.
But please, NO Peter. Pretty please. Just looking at him creeps me out.

All of the above are JMO...

Not just your opinions, @Doats. Mine too!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47