SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 pm

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/chris-harrison-weighs-in-on-all-possible-candidates-for-next-bachelor-exclusive-107376

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Peter's not in the mix!

Nice little reminder that Ben is still available. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Well if Blake wants it, he's gonna need to up his thirst level just a bit laugh out loud His IG could use come activity.

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/chris-harrison-weighs-in-on-all-possible-candidates-for-next-bachelor-exclusive-107376

It’s gonna be Ben. laugh out loud Calling it now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 pm

I do feel like Ben would be their #1 choice, just because he's the only Bachelor (since Sean's) whose average ratings actually increased from the year before. And now they're in such a weird place, with three consecutive seasons all having dropped significantly in ratings, that I feel like they would want to bring in their secret weapon. Because, ultimately, I don't think that the ratings would be much different for Jason or Blake. I just don't really know if Ben wants to do it. He did do that humble-brag thing and ask Ashley who she thought was the most genuine Bachelor, but he also did say he would like Blake as Bach. 

Blake's numbers aren't really increasing as much as I thought. He's the least followed among the final four. Wonder if that will affect their decision! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 pm

But I don't see that having Ben will increase their ratings. The trend is away from cable tv period...no matter who they cast.

Sorry, Ben was ages ago, is losing his hair and is a wishy washy mess. My least favourite choice. Plus he already had his chance. Give one of the new crop a chance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 am

I'm actually very surprised that Blake's IG following hasn't increased more. I was expecting it to blow up. Idk maybe the majority of people feel bad for him but don't necessarily feel so bad that they want to watch 10 weeks of him on their screen? I'm still rolling my eyes at his comment about having to stew in his room for the next 36 hours and how Becca was acting different just like his ex. IMO he just would not bring excitement to this show and his ITMs are frankly exhausting.

I personally think the competition is between Jason and Ben H. I think if you wait a year both of them could def be off the market so if they reallllly want a 2nd run with Ben they just might do it this year and unfortunately Jason doesn't get his shot.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:07 am

If you want the ratings, which lets be real is all they care about, they are going with the guy with over a million followers, who was put on Mount Rushmore, left extremely popular with the masses, and had really good ratings for modern day era. The shock value of 2.0 will also draw them in. Plus, producers, CH, Fleiss, they all love the guy and want to work with him. Ben definitely, definitely played by the “don’t bite the hand that feeds you” mentality. He’s like Golden Boy #2, behind Sean, and that’s saying something considering he isn’t with his person from the show.

Will Ben do it? Something tells me when push comes to shove, this fameho will sign on the dotted line. laugh out loud I think we have a go here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:15 am

FMG2015 wrote:I'm actually very surprised that Blake's IG following hasn't increased more. I was expecting it to blow up. Idk maybe the majority of people feel bad for him but don't necessarily feel so bad that they want to watch 10 weeks of him on their screen? I'm still rolling my eyes at his comment about having to stew in his room for the next 36 hours and how Becca was acting different just like his ex. IMO he just would not bring excitement to this show and his ITMs are frankly exhausting.

I personally think the competition is between Jason and Ben H. I think if you wait a year both of them could def be off the market so if they reallllly want a 2nd run with Ben they just might do it this year and unfortunately Jason doesn't get his shot.

I think the reason Blake's IG following hasn't increased as much as expected is because he has basically disappeared. Where is he? No interviews or anything that I know of. After Jason was eliminated, he was everywhere he could possibly be, campaigning hard for the Bachelor.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 am

Did this get posted? 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lauren-bushnell-on-if-ben-higgins-should-be-the-bachelor-again/

My God, that girl is all class. Her response surprised me. She’s all for Ben doing it. “He’s a really great person, and he’d make such a great husband, and I support him.” She actually says if he does it, she hope it works out for him. That takes a big person. 

It’s gonna be Ben, guys. laugh out loud sorry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 am

Oh my goodness gracious!!! Yes!! I would love for Bennie boo boo to take the reigns again. Can we have Jo and Lauren back on to consult?! Would be awesome. Let’s do the right thing here, ABC.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 am

Somehow I wish for Ben Higgins to become the Bachelor just for him to be thrown off his pedestal.
It would be like with Arie, someone from seasons ago, taking the spot of the latest favorite. People would be disappointed.
He may be nice but he’s not exceptional.
Maybe we need a Ben 2.0 to get rid of his « Best Bachelor Evah » reputation.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47