SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Well, Chris flew to NYC in the last day so apparently his "adventure" has already started.

In his IG story he mentions his first mini-adventure is NYC for the day. He also mentions a product launch coming up tonight while showing a Naval ship at Hudson Terrace.

The comments for his post about new adventures were enlightening. Quite a few said they didn't want him to do it... one asked him if he saw Ben Z's edit last year! Another said the producers are heartless. hehehe Tanner said he was too "pretty" to do BIP.

IMO he would be smart to stay away from it. Let the fameho's from Becca's season have at it.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Maybe Chris is cast for the Proposal question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 pm

jen689 wrote:Maybe Chris is cast for the Proposal question

I can't remember where, but I saw a picture promo for the Proposal. It was one guy and ten women. None of them seemed familiar to me. I also think the filming is completed for this show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm

His Instragram story talks about a top-secret product launch so doubt it's about a show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 15, 2018 4:48 pm

I like Dr. Chris, so I hope he stays away.  The only returnee season I enjoyed was Brad 2.0.  With Nick I was rolling my eyes from all the OTT Corinee drama or bored one.  Arie...well I hated the whole boring, lack of emotion from him, awful grandpa sweater wearing season.  

I can't take Benji seriously, the crying about OG Lauren B still makes me roll my eyes and thanks to his TMI podcast of his bathroom habits, well just no.  I'll pass on him and Peter.

There has got to be someone decent from this season that can carry a season, act somewhat human, sincere and genuine and not completely bore me or make me want to gag.  Please bach gods, we just need one decent dude.  Praying

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm

I never saw the appeal of Brad, 1 or 2. He was okay but didn't make for the best tv, imo. I don't mind having someone from the previous season but am tired of bringing back the old re-treads, including former leads.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I can't take Benji seriously, the crying about OG Lauren B still makes me roll my eyes and thanks to his TMI podcast of his bathroom habits, well just no.  I'll pass on him and Peter.

Maybe Benji and Lincoln could become a couple hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 am

Please no more returns. It didn't work with Nick and now Arie. Just stop already. Some of Becca's F4 guys would be good from all the sleuthing that I've seen of them. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat May 26, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm waiting to see how things pan out as we get closer, but this is going to be something. I didn't catch up to Arie's season until it was winding down. I've watched none of Becca's. What do you think the narrative is going to be if Chris Strandberg is the Bachelor?
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:23 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it's Ben unless something really strange happens. 

I'd like to see Clay be it. Shame he leaves so early.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

They are all saying ''Peter''

Noooooooo duh

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47