SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:34 am

I really wanted Alex last year (*tear)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Aria wrote:
sbolduc wrote:When did we find out Arie was the bachelor last year? End of August? Doesn’t filming start second or third week of September?

These were the past Bach annoucement dates 

• Arie: September 7th
  • Nick: August 30th
  • Ben: August 24th
  • Chris: August 27th
  • Juan Pablo: August 5th
  • Sean: September 25th
  • Ben Flajnik: September 6th
  • Brad Womack: September 26th

And the seasons usually start filming around September 20th-25th.

So, unfortunately, we're probably still a few weeks away from anything happening!

Thanks, thinking it will be similar to Arie's announcement and will be beginning of Sept, although might be a week sooner, given last year they had the Peter issues.
Based on SM:
- Colton is in LA - he did a photoshoot there this week
- Jason was in Seattle - even though he posted photos of LA pretty sure those were old photos, as his IG stories were from Seattle and people saw him a several days ago there. Thinking he did his Bachelor talks after MTA.
- Ben is in Chicago
- Blake hasn't been seen since heading to LA on Monday morning. I still think its weird that Blake went home/back to work right after ATFR only to return to LA within a week. Thinking he is talking to producers this week.
- BIP Cast - I have been bored to death of this season, so I have no idea who could be a player, no one has stood out to me yet. Joe seems like a good guy but I just don't see him doing well in the role, and isn't he still hanging with Kendall?

Still think its between Jason/Blake IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 pm

If the producers have their sites on another millionaire (aka, Arie, Firestone, Lorenzo, Brad , Palmer) then it's possible John could emerge from BIP and end up getting the gig. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:07 am

Updated poll. Now Blake leads
BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 C6568010

Source
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22674550/next-bachelor-season-23/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:25 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Updated poll. Now Blake leads
BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 C6568010

Source
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22674550/next-bachelor-season-23/

That poll is odd. On the first two options, the names line up above with boxes below. On the last two with Blake vs. Jason and Blake vs. Ben, they have the names reversed from boxes below. I think that might be skewing this survey. I even almost voted the wrong way. It actually is saying that Jason has 58% of vote and Blake has 42% It's odd they would switch it like that.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 am

The way I read it is that Jason has a slight edge on Blake, who is way ahead of Colton and Ben. The top line is just the title which does not line up with the bottom two frames. As we speculated, it’s between those two front runners and only 1/3 are for Ben or Colton, and only if they are against Blake.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:47 am

I cannot stand Peter but, t think he bears watching because CH said he hadn’t heard his name at all. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:22 am

Astrobach wrote:The way I read it is that Jason has a slight edge on Blake, who is way ahead of Colton and Ben. The top line is just the title which does not line up with the bottom two frames. As we speculated, it’s between those two front runners and only 1/3 are for Ben or Colton, and only if they are against Blake.
@Exactly what I see.  Oddly there is no match up of Blake and Jason.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:53 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Astrobach wrote:The way I read it is that Jason has a slight edge on Blake, who is way ahead of Colton and Ben. The top line is just the title which does not line up with the bottom two frames. As we speculated, it’s between those two front runners and only 1/3 are for Ben or Colton, and only if they are against Blake.

There is...Jason 58% vs Blake 42%.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:55 am

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

There is...Jason 58% vs Blake 42%.
@Sprite
Thanks. I missed it when I was bleary eyed at 4 am.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm

I’d like to hear John in a few interviews to get a better sense of his character. Thus far on BIP I think he is proving himself to be a solid catch: self aware, intelligent, articulate, attentive, observant, respectful, and open to experiencing new things. He’s my current pick. He asks good questions which I think is an important skill as a lead is tasked with bringing out the stories of the cast.
TPTB implying he is monied is a negative because the guy doesn’t need a flock of gold diggers gathering in his space but I suppose that would be a good secondary right reasons storyline if he were Bach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:27 pm

notarose wrote:I’d like to hear John in a few interviews to get a better sense of his character. Thus far on BIP I think he is proving himself to be a solid catch: self aware, intelligent, articulate, attentive, observant, respectful, and open to experiencing new things. He’s my current pick. He asks good questions which I think is an important skill as a lead is tasked with bringing out the stories of the cast.
TPTB implying he is monied is a negative because the guy doesn’t need a flock of gold diggers gathering in his space but I suppose that would be a good secondary right reasons storyline if he were Bach.

TPTB were quick to hone in on the Millionaire status of Firestone, Lorenzo, Arie, Brad & Palmer so It's possible they would consider John's wealth to be a plus for a lead no idea who knows. He does seem like a nice guy from what I'm seeing on paradise. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47