SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:*snipped*
- Blake hasn't been seen since heading to LA on Monday morning. I still think its weird that Blake went home/back to work right after ATFR only to return to LA within a week. Thinking he is talking to producers this week.
- BIP Cast - I have been bored to death of this season, so I have no idea who could be a player, no one has stood out to me yet. Joe seems like a good guy but I just don't see him doing well in the role, and isn't he still hanging with Kendall?

Still think its between Jason/Blake IMO.

I don't think its weird at all. The way i see it, he was in talks with the Franchise Execs pre/around ATFR. MF's cryptic tweet after finale pegging Blake as #2 after CH in the Bachelor poll laugh out loud just did it for me. Blake might need to return to work immediately since he is gonna take a long LOA shortly. Sean said in the RS podcast that he had to meet up with Warner Bros Execs to finalize things. Thats what i think what Blake's doing in this current week. He has been MIA in the past 3 days. I would assume he is probably in LA till Friday, and then heading home for the weekend, where he is scheduled to appear in OTF Fort Collins on Sunday.

I maintain my opinion that Bachie is Blake's gig to loose. The franchise had their eyes on him since the filming wrapped. As an avid observer of little thingies, i can honestly say the editors give the Peter edit for Blake in all season promos. Blake has appeared in all teasers and promos for Becca season, including the one of "Prince Hairy" where the word Prince was panned over him, where G was missing. Jason were missing in a lot of the promos.

Blake coined this season's tagline : "strong, independent woman". Got all the key word " put everythng on the line".. He pulled TWO grand entrances and one grand exit " that never seen before" (as per CH). All of his interactions with Becca were shown in every episode, except episode 6. (Jason OTOH were the contrary, with no full entrance, no MnG time shown, etc). Dare i say, Blake is the MVP of the season IMO. Unless he says no, i don't think other contenders (even Jason)  had a chance. Funny that there were rumors circulating that he wont do the stint. But he clearly shot em dead by his ATFR speech, Finale's IG and his following of Blakeforbachelor fan pages. His fan base is strong, and his followers numbers and engagements are remarkable, for someone who haven't been doing media round much and barely posts both IG and IG Story IMO.

Becca's season is eerily similar to Rachel's in term of close 2 horse race . It was always Blake vs G throughout, just as it was with Peter vs Bryan. Blake= Peter as in the MVP who had the strongest back story. Jason is actually the Eric of the season IMO. We know TPTB still had it bad for Peter the F2 a year later, so... its not unprecedented for Blake. JMO.

IIRC Nick has said the announcement was made a week or so after he finalize things with the Execs. That's why i think we would get Blake as TB announcement no later than the end of this month (more or less like Ben, on Aug 24) , assuming he has signed up the final contract in this week.

and oh, i think just as Benji, they definitely had Jason in the back burner for future seasons.

All IMHO

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:55 am

Hey, you make a lot of sense @Joy15 and I guess we will see in a week or so if it comes through... probably after BIP at the earliest...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 am

@Joy15
As much as I love Jason, I hope you’re wrong.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:15 am

I'm sorry, I just don't want to watch a season of Blake. Nice enough guy, but doesn't appeal to me. But then again, so few of the past bachelors have been my cup of tea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 am

I just hope it is not Jason. He doesn't seem genuine and I don't find him the least bit attractive. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:57 am

I do believe that Blake is in the mix for Bachelor but not that it’s his to lose. There haven’t been very many sure things over the years and even then it was mostly when there was only one good choice, imo. This season there are 2 or 3 (or more if you count BIP) good options and Blake isn’t the overwhelming favorite, again imo. They all have their fans asking for them. I think it’s going to be interesting to see the direction they go. BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-ben-higgins-passed-on-being-the-bachelor-again/

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-ben-higgins-passed-on-being-the-bachelor-again/
I just came here to post that. Please, PLEASE let it be true!!!!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

I read on people.com that Wells the bartender on BIP is rooting for Joe to be the next Bachelor. Production thrives on gimmicks “Joe the Grocer” just like “Chris the farmer” or “Arie the race car driver” Wells thinks it’s between Joe and Blake. Since Wells associated with CH during BIP I think these two may be CH top choices as well JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

blueblues wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-ben-higgins-passed-on-being-the-bachelor-again/
I just came here to post that. Please, PLEASE let it be true!!!!

I’m going to add a YAY to your please! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm

NOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Come on, Blake, you are my only hope!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 pm

OK! This will hopefully and finally put these silly rumors to rest! :yes:
So the pool is narrowed now and it will be interesting to see the media in the next weeks, prior to the announcement, stirring the pot to get opinions. As much as I appreciate Joe for his honesty and good guy vibe, he does NOT have IMO what they look for as a lead and he probably is not interested either. The guy does not do very well in group situations and his stint in BIP only highlights that even more.
The way he carries and eat food in the most awkward times does not help with his camera presence.
So now the running goes back to Blake and Jason and who else can pull it off?

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47