SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 am

Sitting through seasons of Ben F, JP and Arie, I’d much prefer a sensitive, kind and genuine lead!
The crying, whining and drama will be sure to come from the contestants moreso than Blake (or Colton).
The Bachelor’s track record has been poor compared to the Bachelorette. I, personally, want to see another Sean/Catherine story and Blake may just bring that.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:49 am

philphan wrote:Sitting through seasons of Ben F, JP and Arie, I’d much prefer a sensitive, kind and genuine lead!
The crying, whining and drama will be sure to come from the contestants moreso than Blake (or Colton).
The Bachelor’s track record has been poor compared to the Bachelorette. I, personally, want to see another Sean/Catherine story and Blake may just bring that.

word  I agree and Amen... :yes:  i can picture Blake marrying his F1...Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Frymama wrote:
Joy15 wrote:In relation to my post above,

just in :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmujHTEnwa0/?taken-by=nat2shabby

credit goes to reddit for noticing the tag. I think this would confirm that Blake was indeed in LA for 3-4 days last week.It seems he managed  to meeting up with and helping Shabby (his handler) for her home decor. He was seen at work on Mon in Denver, so this pic would most probably from last week IMO.

Strange that i even speculated last week that this particular IG screaming an "after meeting up with Shabby golden nugget" he directly has gotten from her giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bme2n3HhHw1/?taken-by=balockaye.h

so..yeah...#BlakeforBachelor (ignore my annoying stan's voice that comes with it BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 2498057887 )

LOL...literally finished posting with questions about Shabby and how close that relationship seems when I saw this.  I have only paid attention to one other season like this, so I just don't know much history or dynamic patterns.  Is it common for the producers to get THAT close with the contestants?  I know Ashley I did with hers and I know many have become "friends", but this seems to be like big sister, little brother type relationship IMO.  He has such a soft spot for his sister, and they are so incredibly close.  The pics he has taken with Shabby almost remind me of the type of vibes in pics with sister, IMO.  Maybe I am just overanlyzing BIG TIME.....IDK

It depends on the contestant, but yes some become very close to their handler, some that come to mind Nick/Elan, Ben F/Cassie (Courtney talks about it in her book), Emily/Cassie, Elan/Arie, Tanner/Jessica, Becca/Natalie. On the other hand, some contestants absolutely hate their producer post show, Jillian was on Kaitlyn's pod and mentioned she couldn't talk to her producer for two years she was so mad at them (I think she had Cassie). Olivia also hated hers for obvious reasons.

But yes Blake and Natalie seem to be very close. Natalie even posted a pic a couple days ago thanking her husband (I think?) and Blake for helping her put up shelves in her new house. She lives in LA, so I assume it was last week when Blake was there.

Another thing that Robert Mills said in the podcast is that Blake cried almost all day the day he was dumped and the day after as well. He mentioned one of the producers was with him at dinner the day after Becca dumped him and he was just sitting there crying while eating dinner. I would assume that was Natalie with him. Ugggh broke my heart

Seriously? He cried for two days over a woman who he had spent a few days with...who he knew was also dating a bunch of other guys??? Really? OMG That is just too much for me. I don't want to watch a season of that.

Well... if you truly are actually ready and expecting to get engaged, and then you don’t.... crying for 2 days minimum seems appropriate to me. He wasn’t there putting on an act and upping the BS meter. I appreciate that.

I want Blake bad for this. Jason and Colton, no beuno.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Colton reminds me a bit of Ben H. very nice guy with too little experience with women to leave the show and have a successful woman. He would be better off getting out in the world and interacting with all types of people before trying to settle down with one person. I don't get these guys in their mid-20s who think they are ready to settle down and get married!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Please no Colton  I find him fake I think he wants fame
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Colton reminds me a bit of Ben H. very nice guy with too little experience with women to leave the show and have a successful woman. He would be better off getting out in the world and interacting with all types of people before trying to settle down with one person. I don't get these guys in their mid-20s who think they are ready to settle down and get married!

Great post @Norcalgal. My thoughts exactly..I never thought Ben H was read for marriage. Same goes for those others his age. Men this age aren't necessarily ready for marriage in these days.IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:11 pm

For me the Bachelor/Bachelorette isn’t about who is ready to get married. It’s about who is ready to be in a committed relationship. Contestants barely know each other at the end of filming. If they’re willing to give their relationship a go in the real world that’s enough for me JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:12 pm

For Colton's own good I don't think he should be the bachelor. He has very little experience dating, the last thing he should do is get engaged on this show. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:52 pm

I am still hoping for Jason to be TB as I think he has the emotional grit and personality to be a good lead and be a committed partner. Also, just want to say that I am overjoyed to not have read Peter's name as a potential Bachelor in several pages. Yay!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Nice catch @suzq yes One down, who's next?

notarose wrote:
suzq wrote:I saw that Ben is going to be at Politicon Oct. 20-21 in LA.  Is he still wanting to get into politics?

That would confirm he’s not Bach 2.0.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4630p180-ben-higgins-bachelor-20-bwg-discussion-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Sorry for the double posts. Jason teed off with rose petals around the tee and a nice close up shot of the rose petals.

https://twitter.com/ChampionsTour

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:33 pm

That's cute! hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47