SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:06 pm

And I am going to talk to Tia directly here, because I like Tia.

Tia, you know the movie, "Ghost"? Where Whoopie Goldberg plays a psychic medium? (If not, see it *now.* Seriously, it's a wonderful movie.)

During a séance scene, Whoopie says to Demi Moore -- "Molly, you in danger, girl." That's you, Tia. You in danger! If Colton is cast as the Bachelor, do not go anywhere near that dumpster fire. I don't care how much you like him or what some shady producer promises you. No good can come of it. Trust me on this!

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm sure I'll watch no matter who's the lead because I seldom like TB but was a little bit hopeful that it could be someone interesting like Jason.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 pm

To answer the comment about Ashley tearing up in the video where she's interviewing Tia about Colton -- I think it is because Ashley and Jared identify with the Tia and Colton "storyline" according to some interviews and recaps they have done.  They see some similarities there to how Ashley and Jared's connection started out to the point that Ashley and Jared have been rooting for Tia and Colton to eventually have the same long-term romantic connection together that they have.

I personally don't see Tia and Colton as an Ashley and Jared 2.0 in the long-term.  Jared may have feigned "romantic disinterest" in Ashley for quite awhile, but they were always best friends and very close.  I don't see Tia and Colton having that kind of friendship let alone the same mutual romantic chemistry or depth of feeling for each other that Jared and Ashley ended up having.
Ashley is a fairly emotional person anyway -- could you imagine how she would have been if Jared had become the Bachelor with the way that she's always felt about him?  I would guess that Ashley is putting herself into that "mindset" and feels empathy for Tia.  I agree -- I don't see how Colton could handle breaking up with 2 dozen women.  I don't think that he is emotionally mature enough for that -- at least from I have seen so far.  I think it would be a big leap for him.  All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 pm

From what we know, Colton's only had one real relationship, and that lasted less than a year. I wouldn't be surprised if his lack of experience is very much evident on the show, more than what's already been seen. Tptb will have a doozy of a season to edit. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:57 pm

I'll follow along during filming, because I always find sleuthing contestants and locations fun, but I'm out too when it actually airs ✌️

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Honest to God, I’m bouncing if it’s Colton. I’m a 35 year old woman. I want to see maturity, not this high school virginity schtick. That is neither attractive or compelling to me. Seriously, peacing out on this one.

And no one wanted Ben. Ben 2.0 isn’t looking too horrible now, is it? laugh out loud Hell, I didn’t want Jason, but he looks like Don Juan next to Colton. No seriously, a handful of true contenders this year (which is rare) and they go with the over produced virgin? Seriously. I’m out. 

See ya next summer. Peace. laugh out loud 

#notkidding

#same  Bummed I could only like this once.  Seriously, have they ever had a lead where overwhelming amount of people (per all the #hashtag tweeting numbers and polls I am seeing and entertainment writers very tight with the show and podcast hosts) were all like:  Seriously, #anyonebutColton.  This article by Kristen Baldwin and poll really got my attention:

https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1035598685739147265    
8.1K votes so far; I honestly do not know enough to know if that is "a lot" or not in a few hours??
Colton has 5%...that's right...5% only 1% higher than "Someone else" at 4%  
Even as a big Blake fan who definitely wanted him, little shocked he is that much ahead of Jason, honestly.  But, YAY anyway!  

Isn't Kristen Baldwin pretty connected to the show and someone TPTB have had a good rapport with?  I remember Amy Kaufman saying she used to be tight with them and then she got banned when she wrote something she overheard/saw about Courtney Robinson and Elan on a "commercial break" at the WTA for Ben F's season.  Then she wrote that tell all book "Bachelor Nation", I think?  I was just wondering if her publicly being so against Colton being the Bach would affect her relationship with them and access she receives in the future?

Then I found this glamour magazine article where cast members said if they thought Blake or Jason would make better Bachelor.  Interesting that Colton was not a choice.  

https://twitter.com/mariehenley17/status/1035593673365442561
(It could be no one said Colton when asked about one of the 3...LOL but maye he wast no a choice)

I think this might be a season where lots of viewers do skip this season, and I think the ratings will be down.  All my family and friends and students (as I teach high school) have literally been griping about all the Colton and Tia mess since night 1 of the BIP.  Most of them have quit watching bc it was annoying them so much.  It's just tooooooo much!

IMO, this has been in the "works" for a really long time, and what's messed up is that IMO pretty much everybody can see that..even the casual viewer who doesn't participate in a forum like this.  Again, my students and friends who don't really know how this show works at all really...have overwhelming said  that this is so fishy and they could tell it was a set up the minute he revealed he had a "date weekend" with Tia.

TBH, I started to get pretty nervous when Becca came to BIP to talk to Colton.  It was so fake and forced.  I thought it was so odd bc they had never done anything like that before.  Then, you had his OTT crying scene that also seemed really forced IMO.  Anyway, I thought to myself:  "Well, they're pulling out the "big guns" for a guy in Paradise who went home F4...Interesting..."  That's when:  "Don't tell me it's Colton" creeped in my head just a tad, but then I would snap myself out of it and convince myself there is no way that would give us 3 seasons of Colton in a row.  So, I dismissed really quickly.  

Uggghhhhh....I want him to be the decoy soooooooooooooo bad!  So, yeah...I'm out, too, on this season.   ALL JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 pm

sorry  for double post

EDITED bc I found account that tweeted it: @realityrose

Anyone see tweet Mike deleted w/ Genesis 2:18 verse?  

https://twitter.com/realityrose_/status/1035692842763673602?s=21
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Frymama wrote:sorry  for double post

EDITED bc I found account that tweeted it:  @realityrose

Anyone see tweet Mike deleted w/ Genesis 2:18 verse?  

https://twitter.com/realityrose_/status/1035692842763673602?s=21

It’s from the Garden of Eden... sometimes referred to as Paradise.
no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:48 pm

Fleiss quoting the Bible? Okaaaaaaaay.   Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:43 am

mercieme wrote:Ashley interviewing Tia in what I assume was after the BIP reunion taping earlier this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the source of RS leaking that Colton was now being considered for the lead role. Ashley sounded like she was near tears, no idea why. I think Tia nailed it why Colton should not be the lead....jmho.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=3B8wOj85dZM

What are her reasons? Thanks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:13 am

Don't know if any of you remember Jesse Palmer's season. He was about Colton's age but no longer a virgin. What bugged me about his season was how young the girls were and how they were like deer in headlights about Jesse. I am not interested in watching another kiddie show - give us some adults with experience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 am

Yeah, I remember Jesse. According to Wikipedia, he was 25 when the show aired. For the contestants, they ranged in age from 21 to 28. The first villainess, Trish was one of the 28 year olds.

The difference is that Jesse Palmer actually played in NFL games unlike Colton. And, he was the season of the infamous plane ticket for the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47