SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eliza3 Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:36 am

nikikass wrote:I will watch no matter who it is..  BUT

If Colton is the Bach and they are going to recycle a Sean Story again.

UGH>> SEAN was my least favourite season by a long shot.  I stilled watched but it was painful.

Anything will be better than Sean’s so whatever.  It will be my 2nd least favourite.  

I totally agree - I have no interested in watching Colton, I'll watch (or I should say fast forward through much of it) but definitely won't be vested in it!

I'm with you....Sean is my least favorite bach ever and I can see a similar story board with Colton. UGH
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:59 am

First off, I don't really mind Colton as the next Bachelor. At first, I was thrilled because I really need a break from this show and I won't watch Colton. Yay, I have my life back, laugh out loud!  It's not that I don't like Colton, I'm just not invested in him and his backstory, and I was surprised he is the pick but at the same time I really don't care. But something is catching my eye. Isn't it a little strange how Colton, Jason, and Blake are all 3 being pictured together lately?  Even Colton and Jason, or Blake and Colton at the Legacy event. Then SAFTB pic on Colton's IG. Then the event at TIFF where all 3 are together. Then these two articles show all 3. US says they asked him and he said yes. But what if they asked all 3 and they all 3 said yes? CH did hint once about maybe "bachelors" this season.  Could it be possible that they will have all 3 as leads?  These articles indicate a TIE between the 3.  Talk about ratings. Everyone is happy!  laugh out loud
JMO

I just don't see why they are hanging out so much together in the past few days... And the event in Toronto on the 14th?  When only one is the Bachelor?  Doesn't make sense...

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/abc-chooses-the-next-bachelor-is-it-colton-jason-or-blake/

https://okmagazine.com/reality-tv/who-is-the-next-bachelor-2019-new-season-premiere/

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:38 pm

I'd love it if they did some kind of a multiple lead season again. Either do the voting thing or let them all stick around and make it a more serious BIP. The show has been so boring and stale lately, they should shake things up IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Oh man - the pressure for Colton to lose his v-card on national TV. Makes me want to puke but I can see it's a storyline too juicy for TPTB to pass up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:42 pm

@SFoster ! Maybe all three are scheduled because one is not enough to draw a sufficient crowd , whereas 3 draws the crowd they want . no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Oh man - the pressure for Colton to lose his v-card on national TV. Makes me want to puke but I can see it's a storyline too juicy for TPTB to pass up.

I bet that MF will have secret cameras for that event too good for him to pass up on being the creeper that he is :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Oh man - the pressure for Colton to lose his v-card on national TV. Makes me want to puke but I can see it's a storyline too juicy for TPTB to pass up.

I bet that MF will have secret cameras for that event too good for him to pass up on being the creeper that he is :yes:

IMO Colton himself wouldn’t bow to the v-card loss pressure. He’s image trained through his years as an athlete plus his charity serves children. Much like Sean as a born again virgin, it’s just something the show can use to hype. I do think, if Colton is next Bach, casting would be sure to cast some cougars as well as very sexy looking types and probably someone with a specific type of past history (similar to Jade).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm

Well if all 3 are going to be the bachelor and they are going to not vote but stay around for the whole season, I can see some serious drama between the women when they start jockeying for position(s) or I should say "finding the love(s) of their lives". Actually could be very entertaining.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:20 pm

eliza3 wrote:Well if all 3 are going to be the bachelor and they are going to not vote but stay around for the whole season, I can see some serious drama between the women when they start jockeying for position(s) or I should say "finding the love(s) of their lives".    Actually could be very entertaining.    
yes a hybrid of Bach/BIP

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:33 pm

I didn’t like Sean ... he is higher in my standings than Ben F though laugh out loud  

Colton’s SL would be similar to Sean’s ... but him being an athlete will him more appealing IMO It is for me anyway.   They’ve done boring more times than enough ... which is what I believe Blake and Jason will be ... so I’d rather watch whatever spin they can put on a Colton season.  I honestly don’t care whether he’s a virgin or not ....   tptb always overplay some aspect of each lead anyway ... so this season it’ll be virginity ... Blake’s and Jason’s will be heartache of some sort .. either way, some aspect will be nauseating, of that, there is a guarantee!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:Well if all 3 are going to be the bachelor and they are going to not vote but stay around for the whole season, I can see some serious drama between the women when they start jockeying for position(s) or I should say "finding the love(s) of their lives".    Actually could be very entertaining.    

Agree! This is what I'm thinking, and there would be major drama (like BiP almost)! All 3 men are very different, yet still good friends! It would be very interesting, and who could resist tuning in! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:30 pm

I don’t understand the idea that if Jason is the lead it would be a boring season. He seems anything but boring based on his gregarious, charismatic, fun loving personality. Add those things to the sexiness he displayed when kissing Becca, his ability to have a serious conversation and his poker face, makes it likely that it would be a good (if not better than good) season. I know some people on the board don’t like Jason because of personal taste but I’ve never understood boring when it comes to him.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47