SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It's the Baby Bachelor! At least for me!   laugh out loud  

Someone here said early on when Becca took Colton to HTD, they were grooming him for TB.  They were so right.  Everything in retrospect was part of his script to make the big announcement today.

One thing this season, there won't be any fan wars.  NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 3806527698

Ha Ha Whenever I think of the baby bachelor. (jimmy kimmel version) All I can think of is "I like the big girl". Totally Colton. laugh out loud
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Twitter reactions are hilarious! Do you think CH and MF got the memo? Me think it is too late...

Twitter reactions

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Yes, many are funny. My favorite is from Tia...not sure how to bring it over...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 pm

@Astrobach too many to read. Click on the tweet and copy the link Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:50 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/tiarachel91

Congratulations
@Colt3FIVE
I hope your season is full of protein powder, puppies, and naps!
#TheBachelor
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Read some of the comments on instagram ... more congrats than negative ... negative ones were mostly from sour grape viewers who wanted Jason  or Blake ... many are hilariously funny due to how upset people can get over a tv show when they don’t get their way gigglingroflhehehe

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:21 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMO .. Inexperience doesn’t equal immaturity .. not by a long shot!  Personally,  I find it refreshing when you see a man that thinks with his brain and not his pants.  He’s able to walk away when he’s not feeling the connection and it’s not clouded by physical intimacy.  Can you imagine if he’d slept with Tia?!?!  OMG .... she’d have been a bigger wreck than she was!  Far too often relationships don’t end when they should because of a sexual relationship.  I’m looking forward to his season.   I think he’ll treat the women with respect and will give us a decent season of the Bach :yes:

yes Same here I'm looking forward to his season, wasn't interested in watching either of the other two.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Kashathediva I think you nailed the answer why Colton was named. They want the teenybopper viewers and hope a young stud will bring them in. Longtime and loyal viewers like me are invisible to them -
This is my this my thinking. TPTB aren’t worried about pissing off their loyal fan base of 36+ yrs olds. They need to increase viewership of the 19+ yr old viewership. I envision MF tweeting many lame jokes at Colton’s expense speculating who will deflower Colton etc. I can see teeny boppers salivating over the discussion. Me, not so much. Give him some KY and a sock.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm trying to think of a nickname that I can call him during the season. The Twit? The Twat? The Dolt? Boss Baby? Pillsbury Dough Boy?

They had two quality candidates in Jason and Blake, and they chose Colton of all people? They must be angling for a younger audience. What a disappointment. Colton can't choose his own socks much less a girlfriend. Producer puppet, indeed. I bet they have his fiancée all picked out already. They will just need to give him a little shove in the right direction. *sigh*
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:56 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47