SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:11 am

5pm UPDATE: Looks like someone at Sportsbet finally realised it's already well publicised that Shannon gets the first date because betting on her is now SUSPENDED. Kudos to anyone who locked in a bet on her at 6.00 - enjoy your profits!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 PuH0BXC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:22 am

i swear we have something to do with that!! ppl come on here, see what we've sleuthed, then BAM sportsbet are inundated with betts laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i swear we have something to do with that!! ppl come on here, see what we've sleuthed, then BAM sportsbet are inundated with betts laugh out loud

I hope so!  Not a punter myself but happy to help others claw back some money from the bookies.  You're welcome, Australia. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

ETA:  Daily Mail jumping on the bandwagon too.  They haven't worked out you need to check max loss not just the odds but Britt favourite either way at present.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6058035/Bookies-tip-brunette-beauty-Brittany-30-win-Bachelor-starring-Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 am

So here are the maximum losses for the top girls each category :

F1
Britt $115
Sophie $150

First Impression Rose
Brooke $68
Dasha $60.50
Britt $56

First Date
Britt $60
Shannon $60
When I’m logged in, Shannon is still able to be bet on, not showing as suspended

First kiss
Britt $65
Sophie $60.5
Brooke $56

Not sure if that helps with anything! Sportsbet is backing Britt at the moment, but not sure if that is a significant enough gap between them to say that they know a spoiler.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So here are the maximum losses for the top girls each category :

F1
Britt $115
Sophie $150

First Impression Rose
Brooke $68
Dasha $60.50
Britt $56

First Date
Britt $60
Shannon $60
When I’m logged in, Shannon is still able to be bet on, not showing as suspended

First kiss
Britt $65
Sophie $60.5
Brooke $56

Not sure if that helps with anything! Sportsbet is backing Britt at the moment, but not sure if that is a significant enough gap between them to say that they know a spoiler.

NICE!  Thanks so much @Dirty Street Pie.  I was going to make an account so I could do the work myself but they wanted credit card info and I panicked.  laugh out loud

Well, I'm convinced.  The gap between Sophie and Britt is now significant enough for me to believe Britt's the Lady Badger.  Awesome!  She seems really down to earth.  I think they'll make a good pair.  Never could see it with Sophie from her SM.

So I'm expecting to hear the twinkly music as Britt rocks up tomorrow night then.  I'm much more hyped for this season now it seems she wins.  Couldn't help but notice her bio sounds like Nick really is her perfect man:

Adventurous and optimistic, Brittany is a down-to-earth romantic who is passionate about both dogs and travel. The self-described hurricane of a girl is looking for an outdoorsy bloke who loves being spontaneous and going on adventures.

How would you describe your perfect partner?

Generous, down-to-earth, funny, romantic, light hearted and low maintenance. He needs to love travel, like spontaneous adventures, dogs, be into health and fitness and be family oriented. Does this exist?

Source

I wonder if she gets the FIR/key/first kiss as well then?  question  A clean sweep!  Sounds like we really will get a love story beatingheart

ETA:  Actually I think Shannon will get first kiss since they were pictured kissing on their date and I'm almost certain it was the 1st.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:25 am

You are right @Bobette I just looked at Shannon’s info for first kiss and her max bet is $8, giving her a max loss of $48, which is much less than the other girls I calculated
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:You are right @Bobette I just looked at Shannon’s info for first kiss and her max bet is $8, giving her a max loss of $48, which is much less than the other girls I calculated

Excellent.  That's pretty clear cut!  Just goes to show what a difference the max bets makes - odds are only part of the picture.  Thanks again for checking.  Don't think we'll need many more calculations - Britt's the girl, IMO!

ETA: Actually this is interesting.  I just went back through the paparazzi pics of Shannon's date and I don't see a kiss.  I'm sure it's the first date, and she clearly gets a rose, but he just hugs her.  Check out the pics here

So if SB have Shannon as favourite for first kiss, either the papps missed it (unlikely), or it happened earlier in the date (also unlikely) or it was part of a reshoot.  Which technically screws the odds, if it's shown first but happened later. dizzy

Or maybe Sportsbet will now coincidentally revise their odds for first kiss..... handwave
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:12 pm

You are all so good! It was great catching up in this thread!

thumbsup

I know nothing about sports betting odds etc, but I'm learning from you all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Oh if Britt is legit the winner I'll be so stoked. Out of the F2 she looked the best on paper. We might finally get a good win this year and not the typical "looks good on paper but not the winner" moment of the past few years. I guess the vibes we were getting from the "doesn't seem to be the winner" from Britt's SM were the act that the producers make the F2 put on. And the blue heart on Sophie's facebook profile pic comments was a condolences heart.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 pm

spangler wrote:Oh if Britt is legit the winner I'll be so stoked. Out of the F2 she looked the best on paper. We might finally get a good win this year and not the typical "looks good on paper but not the winner" moment of the past few years. I guess the vibes we were getting from the "doesn't seem to be the winner" from Britt's SM were the act that the producers make the F2 put on. And the blue heart on Sophie's facebook profile pic comments was a condolences heart.

Me too.  I'd resigned myself to not being thrilled with the outcome (couldn't have seen it working with Sophie) but Britt seems like a really good match.  Not as "glam" as some of the other girls and different to previous winners but Nick's not the typical Bach either so really looking forward to seeing something different on our screens.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Carnage on the Sportsbet page this morning.  First impression rose market?  GONE.  First date market? ALL SUSPENDED.  

What.  the heck.  is going on. Maybe a problem with the phrasing (if there's a key instead of a first impression rose?)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QGrxwpN

Source

Oh and Brittany is fast becoming an unbackable favourite at 2.20 thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:12 am

All markets have now folded except Outright Winner.  What a mess Sportsbet has been so far this season.  Seems there has been a rush of bets on Brooke.  The producers will be loving that.  I suspect Britt's max loss is still the lowest though...
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 G7QMnfG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
LeapofFaith
spangler
Storybook
Loulou
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Bobette
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters