SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:39 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:That is a good point. It does take a lot of backbone to emotionally cheat on your fiancé and then broadcast it to the entire world. He is a true American hero, IMO.

This is The Bachelor.  It's far from RL. laugh out loud. Imo, of course.

So because it started on a cheeseball reality show, no biggie. Emotionally cheat, lie and play games, be shady. NBD, it’s just the Bachelor. scratch
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:That is a good point. It does take a lot of backbone to emotionally cheat on your fiancé and then broadcast it to the entire world. He is a true American hero, IMO.

So because it started on a cheeseball reality show, no biggie. Emotionally cheat, lie and play games a be shady. NBD, it’s just the Bachelor. scratch

Yeah, I feel bad for Ben F! He got so much flack for cheating on Courtney! He forgot to say "you guys, this is THE BACHELOR. Meaning that all of my actions no longer have any consequences! I'm free to hurt and disrespect anyone I want!". Poor guy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

That's such an innocuous statement, I don't how anyone can interpret it as a jab, or as being sorry for the couple, or being anything other than shaking head back and forth, as in no, oh no, or omg no.  

As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...one's feelings does affect one's intreptation of what's said.

All imo!  

But, man, the things that are said on this board every single season is way worse than what any contestant has ever said about each other.   And yet we judge their words.  

I'm sorry to jump in here, but I thought comments like this about forums members wouldn't be ok. We are many times told, that posting negative comments about the Bach cast is ok. And we all post them. So imho it's not cool to use those same opinions, and same posts, as a tool to throw back, when the opinions go against a cast member someone likes.
Jmo.

I included myself, as in "we", have you seen my posts about Andi? laugh out loud My point was the cast members are usually pretty calm about each other post season, us, not so much, we tend to continue to like or dislike cast members post season.

That's what the forum is for. Talking about the cast members, good or bad, even after the show.

I personally don't feel comfortable in being encouraged to post openly re cast members, even if bad, and then it used as a 'We post worse stuff than Arie ever has' as a way to defend him. It goes, Imo, against the freedom to post what we think about the cast. Eg, I've been very vocal about my dislike about certain cast members. But I do jump in to give my positive defence for others. I'd hate to think the former or latter would be used as a way to discredit either one of these opinions. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:45 am

@Kashathediva when will my cape fitting be?  Hugesmile

And a big thank you to The Olympics, The Voice and real life for keeping me extra busy so I didn't have to sit threw the last few epies of Arie's (IMO) crappiness.  And before that I'd gone from being interested to see it all play out to watching only previews for SC'ing and select dates. FF is mandatory laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:46 am

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

So because it started on a cheeseball reality show, no biggie. Emotionally cheat, lie and play games a be shady. NBD, it’s just the Bachelor. scratch

Yeah, I feel bad for Ben F! He got so much flack for cheating on Courtney! He forgot to say "you guys, this is THE BACHELOR. Meaning that all of my actions no longer have any consequences! I'm free to hurt and disrespect anyone I want!". Poor guy.  IMO.
Luke Pell too. Who cares about if he lied to Stassi? It was only Bachelor Winter Games. Right?

Cheating is cheating and lying is lying doesn’t matter how or when your relationship started. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:46 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

So because it started on a cheeseball reality show, no biggie. Emotionally cheat, lie and play games, be shady. NBD, it’s just the Bachelor. scratch

The real relationship starts when the cameras are gone, the bubble bursts and you are back in the real world again.  It really hasn't even started for Lauren and Arie yet, but it will when she packs up her things and moves to Scottsdale. Jmo.

ETA: I am such a realist. duh

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:48 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

What is emotional cheating, serious question. Thinking about someone else, I don't understand how that is cheating. Realizing you can't get that person out of your head, again I don't understand how that is cheating.
Breaking a relationship off because you can't get someone else out of your head, again, I don't see that as cheating.

Getting a hotel room and doing the dirty deed... Now that's cheating. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:57 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Kashathediva when will my cape fitting be?  Hugesmile

And a big thank you to The Olympics, The Voice and real life for keeping me extra busy so I didn't have to sit threw the last few epies of Arie's (IMO) crappiness.  And before that I'd gone from being interested to see it all play out to watching only previews for SC'ing and select dates. FF is mandatory laugh out loud

I haven't watched them. I think Krystal was still on the last episode I watched.  I haven't watched a full season since Brad 2.0. laugh out loud

It could be because my boys shame me for watching.  16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:06 am

I heard  someone say today that he got engaged to a woman that he had not seen with her wet hair coming out of the bathroom after taking a poop.  That is when the real love story starts.

We shall see.  Day to day unexciting life in Scottsdale will tell us what this couple is made of.  Let's see.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:11 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I'm sorry to jump in here, but I thought comments like this about forums members wouldn't be ok. We are many times told, that posting negative comments about the Bach cast is ok. And we all post them. So imho it's not cool to use those same opinions, and same posts, as a tool to throw back, when the opinions go against a cast member someone likes.
Jmo.

I included myself, as in "we",  have you seen my posts about Andi?   laugh out loud   My point was the cast members are usually pretty calm about each other post season, us, not so much, we tend to continue to like or dislike cast members post season.  

That's what the forum is for. Talking about the cast members, good or bad, even after the show.

I personally don't feel comfortable in being encouraged to post openly re cast members, even if bad, and then it used as a 'We post worse stuff than Arie ever has' as a way to defend him. It goes, Imo, against the freedom to post what we think about the cast. Eg, I've been very vocal about my dislike about certain cast members. But I do jump in to give my positive defence for others. I'd hate to think the former or latter would be used as a way to discredit either one of these opinions. Jmo.

Post away!

It's an observation...the cast members for the most part are put into a position of competing, and when the show ends, forgives and forgets. The fans, not so much, the fans hold on to their original opinions post show, good or bad. And continue to judge or fan the actions of the contestants.

I never posted what you have in quotes...I posted in terms of the cast members season after season.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 am

Bet2Win wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

What is emotional cheating, serious question.  Thinking about someone else, I don't understand how that is cheating.  Realizing you can't get that person out of your head, again I don't understand how that is cheating.  
Breaking a relationship off because you can't get someone else out of your head, again, I don't see that as cheating.  

Getting a hotel room and doing the dirty deed... Now that's cheating.  laugh out loud
It's not a new concept, physically having sex isn't the only form of cheating. If you're in a relationship and you're telling someone else that you're in love with them, making plans for a future relationship with someone when you're currently in a relationship another person. Expressing feelings that are beyond platonic to someone other than the person you're in a relationship with. It might not be sex but it's another form of betrayal and maybe I'm just sensitive and totally unrealistic but if someone I was in a relationship with did those things, I'd consider that cheating. I'd be just as hurt, & I'd feel just as sick about it.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 am

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 8839038adeb4bcda42f204fd77efebb2

http://i.pinimg.com/736x/88/39/03/8839038adeb4bcda42f204fd77efebb2.jpg
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727