SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Okay, thanks. I get it now.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Yes to me a good way to break up isn't to cheat. IMO.

I agree with you. That is a best case scenario. But isn't that why most break ups happen in the first place? It already happened. So now how do you do the breaking up? I was married for almost 30 years and divorced because of his cheating. I am much, much happier alone than being with someone who wasn't all in. I'm actually thankful he pulled the trigger to start the end of a miserable relationship. In Arie's case, it seems he was conflicted, but I don't think we will ever know the exact timeline of events as they happened. And Becca is much better off without someone who wants someone else. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yes to me a good way to break up isn't to cheat. IMO.

I agree with you. That is a best case scenario. But isn't that why most break ups happen in the first place? It already happened. So now how do you do the breaking up? I was married for almost 30 years and divorced because of his cheating. I am much, much happier alone than being with someone who wasn't all in. I'm actually thankful he pulled the trigger to start the end of a miserable relationship. In Arie's case, it seems he was conflicted, but I don't think we will ever know the exact timeline of events as they happened. And Becca is much better off without someone who wants someone else. IMO

No doubt Becca is 1,000% better off without this effboy. I don’t think anyone is disputing that. Girl is about to upgrade big time, my guess. Doesn’t negate the fact that Arie is a douche canoe. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm

I think all of us can agree, we are glad that Arie and Becca are done. No reason to stay in an unfulfilling relationship.

I dislike that Arie kept pretending he was happy with Becca when he wasn’t. Yes talking about her moving to Arizona is pretending to be happy, IMO. He admits to checking Lauren’s IG ten times a day, if you are doing that you should respect the person you are with enough to break up with them then, IMO.

Finally, since #Liars can’t get their story straight, IMO, I believe there was a lot of contact before mid January. I am not monkey jumping a man who I wasn’t sure if he was still in a committed relationship or not. Unfortunately for these two, IMO, they should have pretended a little better they hadn’t been creeping around behind Becca’s back, if they want me to like them. IMO, #Liars are both selfish and self-centered enough that they only care about themselves. Good for them, but I will not support them or find them cute. When I look at them I see deceit and find them gross. All JMO.

I am glad Becca is free of Arie. I personally believe in karma, she will take care of #Liars in her own time frame and I don’t need to worry about it. Again IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Adding to @stuckinsc , he also told Becca he loved her and was looking forward to seeing her. That was the week before the breakup , when he knew what he was going to do! He’s a jerk with a capital Fboy.imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 pm

#liars is the perfect couple name for these two! Let’s make it happen, peeps! laugh out loud

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Ok. Yesterday there were multiple pms about this thread not staying off other cast and drifting off topic. The pms were NOT from fans. 
I've let things run all morning into afternoon now. 
I think it's about time to get on topic. If there is nothing to discuss, then there is nothing. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:25 pm

@Kashathediva Next time just title the thread "Here We Go Again" in honor of Abba!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Or this... deadhorse laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:23 pm

The sweet couple obviously playing up for the cameras. IMO I think Arie seems to have looked towards paps before canoodling for the cameras. Of course, someone had to tip off the paps where they will be. *IMO* I wonder who did that? Rolling Eyes They look so naturally in love.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1650890/Video-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-cuddle-kiss-Barcelona.html

sosleepy wrote:#liars is the perfect couple name for these two! Let’s make it happen, peeps! laugh out loud

IMO

#Liarie perfect hashtag

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:Every past lead I've heard from (Sean, Nick, Jason, Ben H, Ben F, Rachel, and Kaitlyn) has said that he COULD have put his foot down. They've said that production can be tough and they sympathize with the pressure there, but you can always put your foot down and they're not happy with the way he handled things. They've also said that they wish he had reached out to him because they would have advised him NOT to do it on camera, because it doesn't help him or Becca. It's just for the producers. IMO.  
Apparently from what Mills has indicated, this is the start of a new twist with after the FRC being part of the new story. 
Because it did not happen with anyone else, does not mean it was something that was not going to happen this season. Those are false assumptions, IMO. Except for Jason's season, there would have been no reason to attempt this post filming twist. 
No one, but production and cast are aware of what actually went on IMO. The viewer saw a lot of continued filming with Becca alone. It was IMO humiliating. I don't think she may have had any more control over that than the other filming at the SHV. 
Mills has indicated this next season is going to  strange season. That is yet to be seen, however, I think the post filming scenes have just begun. JMO

How can he know in advance it's going to be a strange season, even with story boarding, unless we are watching a truly scripted show touted as a reality show.  And if so, how long has this been going on.  I mean we knew that some cast members were given scripts through Intel (1F), but has it been more than that, and how long.

I need to read Amy Kaufman's book, although she probably doesn't come completely clean.  

I like Amy Kaufman's reporting. But I have to admit I was disappointed in the book. She has a lot of filler. I didn't see a whole lot we have not known from our great sleuthers here. One thing of note was towards the end of the book where she talked about shilling.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Even though they knew the paps were filming them, I have noticed that the photos they have shared on SM have been more of scenery than themselves, but YMMV. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727