SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 pm

I thought it was pretty cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Aww, I think it’s sweet.  Yes, I’m old and not hip in the least.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:11 pm

But whose eyes are those even? I googled that watermark and it's some German company and the nearest place you can take those pics is in Ibiza. Did they travel there just to take a picture of Lauren's "speckle" to put on IG? "See guys! She really does have a speckle and I love it!" (paraphrasing). Okay, Arie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm

mindless wrote:But whose eyes are those even? I googled that watermark and it's some German company and the nearest place you can take those pics is in Ibiza. Did they travel there just to take a picture of Lauren's "speckle" to put on IG? "See guys! She really does have a speckle and I love it!" (paraphrasing). Okay, Arie.
Also it can be a sign of eye cancer. Yikes I hope she & her speckle are ok.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 pm

They are so EXTRA laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Can we just take a moment of silence to mourn every other couple's OTT-ness? These two have taken the cake and no other couple, past or future, will ever come close. And, personally, I can't wait to see what's next on the "omg, trust us, we really are in love and are soulmates and are totally getting married" tour.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Of course, I did. But how did he burn her? She said what? No, she didn't.

She said he hurt her by not returning her at-the-moment affection, but it's not as if he ever led her on. Moreover, she said she's a big girl and she gets it. I hope we do, too.

Courtney even said what-her-name, that other girl he had dated last year, should have asked the right questions instead of assuming the relationship was more than it ever was. But, she is young and didn't know better.

Dating is dating.

Insofar as Arie and Becca, it appears that he is saying from the get-go he recognized he made a mistake --- by proposing to anyone given his state of confusion. His words. And now we know Becca is so broken that she's unable to travel the world in search of her own love story --- oh, wait a minute --- she is so must not be so broken up.

(In retrospect, had Melissa Rycroft not had her long-term love waiting in the wings after Jason, I expect she, too, might have done as Becca is.)

We know from every successful Bachelor show couple that it is only AFTER the season ends and the excitement fades do the couples actually fall in love. Sean and Cat, too!

Again, I'm hopeful for an Arie and Lauren bachelor wedding. Not an extravagant miniseries like Jason's, but something similar to Sean and Cat's. Perhaps in September? 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 4256136633

Alrighty. We are most definitely going to have to agree to disagree. Courtney said she cried and cried after Arie took the Bach gig. You could even tell in her voice how hurt she still was when talking to RS. She said herself that Arie told her she constantly gave more chances than she should. Sounds like a woman who was hurt by the careless actions of this man to me.

As for your other points, no doubt these couples fall in love (if the fall in love) after filming. And I feel like a broken record, but i don’t think anyone is angry at Arie for changing his mind or being confused in a confusing situation. It’s not what happened. It’s how it happened. It’s his emotional cheating, his changing stories, his vague timelines, his bs excuses (ie: he filmed the breakup for Becca so she could get the Ette gig, give me a break. What a martyr. Rolling Eyes). It’s the gross socks IG pics while he was engaged to someone else, the fact he chose New Years to contact Lauren (traditionally a “couples” holiday) while he was engaged. The fact that he told Becca he was only contacting her for closure. I could go on and on.

I could give a crap that he decided Becca wasn’t the one for him and he thought he made a mistake. Good for him for being with the person he wants to be with (for now). It’s everytjing else. He’s just... not my cup of tea and I find him gross.

Let me tell you why I'm right. *IMO*

Courtney said, she cried because Arie was no longer available. Not that she was in love with him. Not that she was in a committed relationship with him. But because the two --- both single, both in their 30s and both wanting to marry and have children --- were getting along so well working on a flip together, that in the course of spending ALL that time together working on the flip, discussed the POSSIBILITY of trying to be a couple. They didn't become the couple, Instead, they talked about the possibility. There is a difference.

Then, Arie became the bachelor, fell in love with Lauren. Courtney, knowing Arie was no longer a possibility, cried, because she's alone and the option of trying to be a couple with Arie was gone. She then begins helping her friend, Arie, by counseling him about what to do next. She tells him to get the Neil Lane ring and propose to the Lauren, which he did.

You lost me the second you started your post with “let me tell you why I’m right.” laugh out loud

We are gonna have to agree to disagree, friend.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought it was pretty cool.

Eye thought it was pretty cool too. Eye would love to be able to do that with my godchild’s beautiful blue eyes. 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 4256136633
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 pm

For me no one takes the cake over Josh and Andi's fakest OTT we're so in love and getting married SM. Unbearable for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:IMO Arie is a tool, a very sexy tool of course, but the likes of which Home Depot specializes in nonetheless. So you know, I 1000% believe an articulate wordsmith like Lauren would be right up his alley. Imo.

I beg to differ. I don't even find him sexy. A simple...basic...tool.

Ditto!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For me no one takes the cake over Josh and Andi's fakest OTT we're so in love and getting married SM. Unbearable for me.

Andi and Josh were together for what 7 or 8 months? It took time to build up to the total OTT fakeness...the last few months. For me, team Liars are starting strong right from the get go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 pm

I work at an Optometrist office and my first thought is how could he take that photo. question

The photos in Barcelona appeared to be staged because who does that otherwise? No idea if they set it up but not impressed either way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727