SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:38 pm

albean99 wrote:@Chgohighlife ITA with the "lie by omission". As the mom of two sons, I would be upset if I found out that they were treating women that way. JMO

:yes: I agree
22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 06266d10

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Those that think Arie proposed in front of Becca. I would highly suspect that she didn't watched the proposal. I would think she was back getting ready to come back out. I also think that once the proposal was made that Arie, Lauren and their families probably left the the building. JMO

It was reported by people that were there on reddit that Arie's dad was very happy when Becca was announced as bachelorette. In that person's opinion, he clapped harder for that than he did for his son's engagement.

I agree that she probably didn't actually see the proposal. Just the fact that she was in the building was bad enough.

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:12 pm

That was such a yuck proposal. For Lauren’s sake, I’m still hoping it was the fake one, and the RS reported proposal actually did happen like a week prior. Who wants that quickie/rushed proposal with the audience ready to boo, and the other woman back stage ready to steal the show with her own announcement? Just so cringe and awful, all around.

Re: Arie and his eff boy ways... I see a lot of, IMO, victim blaming going on. It’s always everyone’s fault except Arie. Including all his exes. Just my perception. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Imo Arie always leaves leeway for himself to fall back on, when he plays these women. Like with Becca, he told her enough to call back on if/when Lauren replied positively to his 'let's try again' calls. But he didn't tell her the truth, or enough to be a decent human being Imo. He lead her on, while telling her he needed to contact Lauren for closure. And then when the ish hits the fan, he will say 'I told Becca I would call Lauren'. Imo it's the same with his all other women. He leads them on, while dipping into it with other women. Imo even if the women are naive, or believe him when he leads them on, it's not ttheir fault. Imo Arie is the one misleading people, leading them on while telling them half truths, and then using those half truths as his 'I did tell you this and that' when the ish hits the fan. But he omits to mention the 100 things he told these people to lead them on. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:36 pm

When did Arie say he called Lauren for closure? I don't even remember Becca saying he said that.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Amberish wrote:When did Arie say he called Lauren for closure? I don't even remember Becca saying he said that.

Yes they did talk about it in there conversation when he broke up with Becca.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:01 pm

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Dailym10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6ej2oDD20/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37GCB2IkjYU
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm confused. He called her in December? And after the show he told her parents that he wished she came on and implied or straight out said he would've picked her? Was this in December too? Do I have that right? Because unless I'm mistaken, wasn't he supposed to be pining for his undying, everlasting, one true love Lauren? He was already liking her pics and sending her secret sock messages no? question Arie & Lauren 5evaa though yes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Such a prize catch Arie is! IMO well, if he thinks the show is a joke, what will he tell his and Lauren's kids how they and met fell in luv??

I think this is part of his MO. That he always have a woman reserve in the wings. Has he ever been alone for more than a few weeks before the Bach started??

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Don't we all know somebody who is that combination of wanting so badly to be liked/loved and hating conflict so much that they talk in circles to avoid it? IMO, that's what Arie is. Lauren's reserve wasn't stroking his ego enough to fill the "need to be liked/loved" part of him or leave him feeling secure so he proposed to the woman that checked that box and would please his family. When Arie changed his mind, he talked in circles around that too, rather than being direct with Becca. All the ex's that have come out, IMO, are more of the same. IMO Arie wants so badly to be liked that he isn't straight up with the issues that would cause confrontation, i.e. being non-exclusive. I know people both personally and professionally that have this trait.

That said, I think both Arie and Lauren are committed to maintaining their reputations, if not their relationship, and will marry this summer, and I think they have a shot at lasting. I wish them the best of luck!

eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:06 pm

Wow. He called this ex in December?  He told her parents (while he was so in wuv with Lauren) that he “wished she’d been on the show and that would have been it.” Omg. He’s a professional liar. He’s just not very nice to women, it seems. Very wreckleas with other people’s hearts. IMO

Also side note, the more we hear about Arie’s dating history, it’s a bloody miracle this guy passed the std screen. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm confused. He called her in December? And after the show he told her parents that he wished she came on and implied or straight out said he would've picked her? Was this in December too? Do I have that right? Because unless I'm mistaken, wasn't he supposed to be pining for his undying, everlasting, one true love Lauren? He was already liking her pics and sending her secret sock messages no? question Arie & Lauren 5evaa though yes
Planting all his seeds in case Lauren turned him down Rolling Eyes He's a perpetual 'grass is greener on the other side' kind of guy and he'll never change. Either Lauren will wisen up and leave or she'll stay and pretend to turn a blind eye, but either way he will never commit to just one woman. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727