SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:34 am

mindless wrote:Well at least Arie got Lauren a new free ring when he switched. Lauren couldn't even be bothered to set up a new wedding registry. Maybe they are perfect for each other? laugh out loud

BTW, is Lauren secretly Arie's age or why is she in such a desperate hurry to get married? dizzy

richmondrose wrote:
Aria wrote:@Mommyof2 And that gives me a tiny bit of hope she'll dump Arie if/when he doesn't treat her well. But anyone with half a brain cell should realize that if you have a broken engagement and you've seen firsthand how someone you're madly in love with and ready to spend the rest of your life with can turn out to be a jerk, you should take it normal speed with the next guy you date. Especially if that guy has the allegations behind him that Arie does. Maybe not get engaged a few weeks after you start dating and maybe not plan for the wedding to be two months later. To me, it comes from a desperation to get married ASAP, because what's the rush? IMO.

Perhaps she thinks that if they make it legal there's less of a chance he'll get cold feet and dump her.

i actually think Lauren is a smart gal...agreed that she has her own game to "tame" MeArie while she has a chance, ya know, before he goes back to his playa2 habit. She knows it too well....Timing is critical 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 74 2498057887 . JMO.

And i also think they both are very smart in "making profits" and in"strategic marketing". They are very well aware that once Becca's season starts to air, which is end of May, their "brand" would likely slowly but surely got vanished out of the spotlight. Hence, June would be perfect timing if they want ABC to cover the wedding, because there is still sufficient time until Becca's FIR and Becca and her chosen one "take over"- so to speak- all the attentions. You gotta strike when the iron's hot...I get it. More power to them   thumbsup

From the rushed engagement (with the perks of the huge Neil Line's diamond ring)..to the IG stories and frequent SM updates (which contradict what they initially said, i.e. to keep their SMs in the dl),  to what G Lee has said, that MeArie thinks that he is above this Bachelor world, nothing prevent me to think that they are not what they have tried to portray themselves- above everyone else, the "average" contestants who shills.  They are in the same league..if not worse. JMO.

They can admit that they enjoy and need the perks from this silly Franchise and the fans..and that's fine with me. (as i have no probs with gazilion previous and future contestants, including my faves) . Alas...I found they have been acting super ironic and that really is what bugging me... dizzy :crazed

JMHOAA
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:00 am

We're still waiting for one of Arie's hundreds of 'side-girls' to contact a gossip magazine, they must all be camera shy. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 am

For those who think Lauren is to young to have a family. My parents had 4 children between 21-16 years old. And were married for 62 years. I never had children but was married at 23. If it is right it is just right. I give them lots of support. It's their lives and not mine to judge.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:34 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAdJwDhcv5

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 am

Ok, that's pretty funny. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Amberish wrote:When did Arie say he called Lauren for closure? I don't even remember Becca saying he said that.

Yes they did talk about it in there conversation when he broke up with Becca.
As I recall, what was said wasn't described specifically as "closure," although closure was mentioned as a possibility. Arie said the breakup with Lauren was unresolved and continued to bother him.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 pm

IMO the rush is trying to show the world they are true love. Like there's something beyond logic that makes them work. giggling

She must think marriage will tie Arie down. Only time will tell.

Why the 28th? Maybe it's the sixth month anniversary of Arie's first call to her, why not the 1st if that's when they first had a conversation? Don't know, AZ? If you're going to register, wouldn't you want some specifics especially if it's only 3 months from now? Isn't the place where to get married one of the first things that couples tie down?

I really don't get Lauren. Why she can't wait to get married. She hasn't even made a mark in this world on her own. Out of all the recent couples from the Franchise, it's like they're trying to prove something too hard. They are beyond logic...it's either they are really it (hope to God they are)!or they'll flame out. All JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 pm

rosefever wrote:We're still waiting for one of Arie's hundreds of 'side-girls' to contact a gossip magazine, they must all be camera shy. Smiley

No, it's millions. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:35 pm

@Mommyof2
Are you sure?  Last I heard they were putting that question on the next USA census. 
Have you been recently accosted by Arie L Juneyah? 
If no, would you be willing to receive free federal immunization?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:38 pm

rosefever wrote:We're still waiting for one of Arie's hundreds of 'side-girls' to contact a gossip magazine, they must all be camera shy. Smiley

It actually makes the ex's look bad, imho.  Let the past be in the past and quit giving the play-by-play of your dating life.  Nobody cares that you played footsie under the table with Arie and thought that meant he loved you.  Yeah, I get that she wants to warn the entire world of Arie Joonyah and his player ways...and ahem, line her pockets with a bit of cash, but blabbing to the press only makes her look foolish.   Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:52 pm

It is completely IMO but I don’t understand why it makes the women look bad. Not every woman who shares her story is just fame hungry. Obviously they all can’t be lying. Arie is just tool and that’s not hard for me to see 

Arie & Lauren are so pathetic it’s hilarious. But it makes everyone else look good though. So maybe we should thank them for being so stupid? laugh out loud all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 pm

HAlso I shouldn’t really be surprised Lauren just edited her last engagement page.. I mean this is the girl who practically begged for a ring two days after her boyfriend broke off a engagement and how could I forget the broken engagement party she threw herself. She’s so tacky and gross laugh out loud I can’t believe I ever felt a shred of sadness for her. My bad.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727