SELECT CONTENT

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Scooby Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 am

Brill wrote:Can someone spill the ending please?  Inquiring minds what to know. Hugesmile

Stephanie and Michael are going to date.

Ryan and Stephanie split up because Ryan didn’t think he could trust her (issues with her ex).

Cale and Jenna are going to remain friends (not dating).

Alma and Michael got married.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 10:53 am

How many episodes was this? I'll look for links.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 02, 2018 11:41 am

Scooby wrote:
Brill wrote:Can someone spill the ending please?  Inquiring minds what to know. Hugesmile

Stephanie and Michael are going to date.

Ryan and Stephanie split up because Ryan didn’t think he could trust her (issues with her ex).

Cale and Jenna are going to remain friends (not dating).

Alma and Michael got married.

@Scooby thanks! I watched last night but we are a week behind and just had to know. :yes: I think had not Stephanie carried on with the Magic Mike guys, I think they may have married as well and may still do so. WOW!!! Alma and Michael got married? speechless The first day of the show she was going to leave!! giggling

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:25 am

I just found this show on Hulu so decided to check it out. I'm not going to read ahead on this thread since I've just done episode 1. So far I like the format more than MAFS because at least they get a chance to know each other before deciding whether to get married. I think it will be interesting after seeing the season preview because everyone seems to have trouble along the way as you might expect. The couple with the annoying woman is my pick for a breakup but will wait and see. Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:20 pm

[b]albean99 wrote:[/b]I just found this show on Hulu so decided to check it out. I'm not going to read ahead on this thread since I've just done episode 1. So far I like the format more than MAFS because at least they get a chance to know each other before deciding whether to get married. I think it will be interesting after seeing the season preview because everyone seems to have trouble along the way as you might expect. The couple with the annoying woman is my pick for a breakup but will wait and see. Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633

I thought this was a cute show. I wish they would have done another one. Enjoy it!!

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:13 pm

I finished and it was funny that the seemingly strongest couple in the beginning exploded in the end. It felt to me like Ryan was just looking for an out. I really didn’t like his reaction to the Vegas episode. He made up his mind then that she wasn’t for him rather than at least talk it out. I listened to Stephanie on a podcast (The First Date) and she felt that he was a lot more conservative than her, even prudish.

I also listened to one with Cale and really like him. He said it was very clear that they weren’t a match and that he had a lot more fun with production. He and Jenna were occasionally texting post show but both interviews were from a year ago.

Stephanie and Michael seemed like a good match at the end but are just friends according to an article. I couldn’t find anything on Alma & Michael other then she moved to Nashville. Not sure if that’s where he lives. Apparently the wedding wasn’t legal. They seem like a good match.

Source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Linds911
suzq
nuts2uiam
Brill
GuardianAngel