SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 4:22 pm

I believe K's season would have been a foiler season since RS claimed she choose neither F1 or F2. Rachel's season was also a foiler season since he got the F1 wrong and changed later, as he did with Ali.

I can see this going in the same direction. Until I have proof of whereabouts during SHV's, and s/caps once the season airs I much prefer to determine that Jason was in fact F3 based on what I'm seeing/sleuthing. If he is the F3, I can also watch out for TB edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue May 22, 2018 5:06 pm

So like many I’m disappointed after reading RS spoiler that Becca may have let Jason go. He was the one that piqued my curiosity as I started doing the charts for the 5 last guys. ( Leo, Colton, Garrett, Blake and Jason) As the SM of VIrginia was leaked, it confirmed to me that there was a real emotional, intellectual and physical connection between J. and B. I spent way too many hours working the numbers and comparing each one and evaluating who could be a good or best fit with Becca.
It was clear that Jason and Becca had a LOT of contact points. Like in the 30s, even without the Ascendant being known. But more important than the number of aspects is the KIND of aspects and what they revealed. Basically an intimate connection and some real possible longevity on top of the actual compatibility’aspect. A few challenging aspects to make it interesting and growth oriented but nothing seriously negative or possibly deceptive.
I know Jason is in a particular phase where he has felt it even more, and there is time for him to find the right person hopefully, if it’s not Becca. ( Progressed Venus conjunct his Sun) which is the aspect where people, like Harry and Megan BTW, meet and or make commitments. I will be watching every move with interest and a bit of melancholy for him. But all is not done yet right? RS has been wrong before...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:Please just let the F1 guy, whoever he is, be a dumbass this weekend and post from the SHV. I just want to know. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Or f2 and f3 posting they are home!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm

I was also questioning why no mention by RS about J on ep1 and what that means for TB gig? Easier for me to consider he is F3 and be delighted if not. The v limited I know of J, he is a rare breed for any of TB franchises. Whilst ploughing thru his sm and other written media IMO he appears to be the total package - great humor/fun, caring and loves well, fab long term friends, intelligent, mature/confident, exceptional career and charisma. That being said sure hes not perfect and could definitely do without the hair gell!! Hope I'm in the same mind set at the end of the season. I am intrigued as to his motivation for being on the show and his long term career goals? Also curious why he was Instagram verified with only limited followers? Is this usual for F3? While on a role, also curious about his singing and dancing skills LOL.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 pm

I completely agree again with you @Loulou...it will make it interesting to watch the Becca season, knowing he is there until the end. I can’t help but feel a little down ( about not being F1) but we’ll see what is next for him.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 pm

@Astrobach I love your outlook. I really feel sad at this point but really hope Becca was kind and easy fast to let my boy down. Looks like he is doing just fine so I am happy for all. You are a wonderful person..thank you for all your insight into Jt
hearthumbsup hearthumbsup :sprinklehearts heartglasses heartglasses
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 11:37 pm

@MommabearC no need to be sad. There are wonderful opportunities for contestants that come off this show. I have no doubt Jason will be involved in bach related events in the future!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 11:48 pm

I am not ruling out Jason, RS has messed up F3 with both Emily and Des. If he is right, Jason on paper would make a fantastic lead if he was interested. Unfortunately, this show has to make you suffer to prove you are “ready” for love. IMO, Jason will have whatever opportunity he wants after this.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed May 23, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Tue May 22, 2018 11:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Awe thats nice, Just do not want him to be heartbroken. He is a good guy. Loves his family and Mom so much. Nothing fake about him. He didnt come into this whole thing but to find Love. Thank you all for putting up with my support for my J.t. I call him My J.T. but he is not my son..let me make that clear. I just consider him my other Jason...
giggling handwave seeing hearts for you
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Wed May 23, 2018 12:14 am

@Loulou Can I just address his hair Here? he has the most awesome flow. We all wish we could have it. He played hockey & Soccer in H.S and College He is also very athletic in his everyday life. He is and always will be a team player. Especially where friends and family come in.
His motivation for going on this was due to his love of Gildas Club for Cancer. He was found through the fund raising Bachelor event they do. He thought long and hard about doing this. Its not for fame or for anything but finding Love. His personality precedes him and he can sing and boy can he dance. His personality shines naturally in everything he does. We laugh and are continuously looking for the next great thing he will do in his life. Do I love this Guy? onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977 clapping! :claphands thumbsup
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 1:07 am

MommabearC wrote:@GuardianAngel Awe thats nice, Just do not want him to be heartbroken. He is a good guy. Loves his family and Mom so much. Nothing fake about him. He didnt come into this whole thing but to find Love. Thank you all for putting up with my support for my J.t. I call him My J.T. but he is not my son..let me make that clear. I just consider him my other Jason...
giggling handwave seeing hearts for you

I love a boy who loves his mom. Smiley I knew that from his IG. Even if he is heartbroken, that shall pass and I'm sure he'll be grateful for the experience. Imagine if he is the Bachelor!? We will be able to pick up clues while airing if he is getting TB edit. I hope you stick around for a lot more sleuthing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

MommabearC wrote:@Loulou Can I just address his hair Here? he has the most awesome flow. We all wish we could have it. He played hockey & Soccer in H.S and College He is also very athletic in his everyday life. He is and always will be a team player. Especially where friends and family come in.
His motivation for going on this was due to his love of Gildas Club for Cancer. He was found through the fund raising Bachelor event they do. He thought long and hard about doing this. Its not for fame or for anything but finding Love. His personality precedes him and he can sing and boy can he dance. His personality shines naturally in everything he does. We laugh and are continuously looking for the next great thing he will do in his life.   Do I love this Guy? onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977 clapping! :claphands thumbsup  
Hi MommabearC, love reading your input. I dont always watch TB but check in here at the start of each season to see who the contestants are and if they spark any interest. Checked in early this season because of the controversy and was immediately intrigued by Jason and wanted to participate. Im cynical and feel majority of contestants are there for self promoting but could not see J fitting this mould. From an outsider, the more i find out about him the more I like him and i can understand why you are a strong advocate for him and his integrity. Your posts reinforce my beliefs. I am disappointed that he is not F1 and my enthusiasm for the season has dramatically reduced as a result. I'm keen for J to do TB for my selfish personal happiness but not sure how this would fit with his future aspirations. Im still curious as to why/how he became inst verified so early and with few followers? IMO there are things to come for him. Look forward to reading your posts during the season. Enjoy!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry