SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:41 pm

He’s adorable.

Epi 6 is going to be a looooooong wait! laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 pm

The more we get to know who he is or how he presents himself, the more it validates my hunch that he is a great, genuine guy and that Becca was ‘ unexpectedly ‘ attracted to him, despite her zeroing in on Garrett. Maybe JT dodged a bullet in some way... and he may now find someone who is able to fully appreciate what he can bring to a relationships. Hoping for the best for this guy. Rare to see on TB. IMHO.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3b96a610
Source: jason_tartick IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Anyone think Jason is the one who leaves Becca in the season preview? Didn't a guy say that he had a girl back home?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 pm

It’s cloudy/raining and 57 degrees in Seattle so doubtful that’s where JT is in his Instagram story photo.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm

@1funnyfish yea, this has come up a few times and discounted.  I think it was a situation where he took a girl as a date to a wedding.  He lives in Seattle, she I believe lives in Rochester NY.  Her friend was offended on her behalf when J did not pursue it further. The original girl who went on the date, asked her friend to drop it, quit bringing it up on SM.  To me this doesn't seem like some great love he left hanging to go on TB.
He's not typically "my type". His initial photo made me think of an oldtime gangster laugh out loud. When I saw him in other photos and on episode one, I got it! He is to me a cross between Milo V and a young Andy Garcia, both of whom I love. Jason's IG and how he conducts himself have totally won me over.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:13 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@1funnyfish yea, this has come up a few times and discounted.  I think it was a situation where he took a girl as a date to a wedding.  He lives in Seattle, she I believe lives in Rochester NY.  Her friend was offended on her behalf when J did not pursue it further. The original girl who went on the date, asked her friend to drop it, quit bringing it up on SM.  To me this doesn't seem like some great love he left hanging to go on TB.
He's not typically "my type".  His initial photo made me think of an oldtime gangster laugh out loud.  When I saw him in other photos and on episode one, I got it!  He is to me a cross between Milo V and a young Andy Garcia, both of whom I love.  Jason's IG and how he conducts himself have totally won me over.

Yeah, the pre-season photos don't do him justice. There's also an easy confidence about him that is attractive, probably very attractive in person. I didn't even recognize him as "F3 Jason" until about 3/4 through the episode. Completely failed to connect the dots.

And, you're spot on with the Milo V and young Andy Garcia comparisons. Depending on how this all shakes out, I could enjoy a season of his face.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:18 pm

So would JT do a lot of travelling with his job as last weekend with Colton and now somewhere hot? I’m assuming he would be v well paid given his profession so could afford to travel. Wondering if avoiding seattle and the questions. Maybe easier to live surrounded by old friends and family who respect the rules. Hoping he is not working on this Tan for BIP. Also wondering if he gets private time with B after Vegas singing contest?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Astrobach wrote:I look forward to see more but RS said that  Chris Randone got the Epi. 3 date....I was also hoping that Jason had a ID before the one that leaked in Virginia. I think he got an interesting edit in that he got a few little tidbits but not one real conversation with her, it’s all chopped up. His meeting her was chopped, his sit down with her was chopped, and we hear him on voice over some other guys.  We have the photos from his MG and somewhat it did not air at all. They focused on the drama - of course- about Jake and also Chase.  But since we now know how far he is going, maybe the edits will change as his presence becomes steadier. I still think that depending on how his popularity factors in, he could be TB. He’d be a breath of fresh air for sure... :yes:

I wonder where you are getting that info from regarding the bolded.  Is it his twitter or ?????

I am wanting to know if I can get some help.  I don't go into each of the guy's threads, nor hit other things namely RS's site so if some info is there either twitter or his site, is it at all possible to be put into the SM no discussion or into the filming schedule no discussion threads.  It would make things a lot easier for me to gather the info.  Thanks in advance to everyone.  I am going to put this into the main threads as well.  Thanks again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm

I went with my neighbors to see Book Club this afternoon and one of the husbands tagged along. We went for pizza after and were discussing it. He was so bummed out as we were swooning over Andy Garcia. Jason's comparison still holds. If he ages like Andy, it's all good.laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 pm

@AuntiesLove Yes, from RS post from May 29 :
“The only 2 you don’t have were the 1-on-1 in episode 3 (Chris Randone), and the other 1-on-1 in Park City that wasn’t Garrett (Wills Reid). “
It really bummed me... that’s why I added it to the comment.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Becca has a surprise for six men as she takes them to a spa where they will need to pamper Tia, Seinne, Bekah M., Caroline and Kendall from the last season of “The Bachelor.” One dashing man has the jitters: He had a relationship with one of these women who is close to Becca. Will it put an end to his chances with the Bachelorette? Two bachelors have a face-off at the after-party, arguing about one man’s questionable dating history. One lucky bachelor overcomes his dating past to capture the group date rose.

I'm guessing Jason's the one who gets the group date rose since there's only six guys on this date and wills/jean blanc got group date roses last week and colton/jordan/david are all involved in drama. Or it could refer to Colton after they work through the Tia stuff, but if so that make me side-eye Becca for giving it to him when his intentions seem super sketchy.

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-episode-1403-611/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry