SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:21 pm

I can't wait for this hometown.  I hope Steven is there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:16 pm

laugh out loud I want to meet Steven!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Me too, he is hilarious!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Anybody have any thoughts on why/how Jason and Colton became friends? At the spa date Colton and Jason have that private talk where Colton tells Jason that Jason is the only one that knew that Colton and Tia didn’t need to introduce themselves to each other. That night Jason tells Becca that he understands that Becca forgot his name because he came right after Colton. So he’s in on all of this. Post-show he’s hung out with Colton and also seems friendly with Raven/Adam.

All of this is kind of confusing, no? I mean I know contestants become friends but Jason seems to be a supporting player in the Colton/Tia/Becca drama and I’m wondering why that’s a role he would want to play. What’s in it for him?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:11 am

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Jason3
I wish it translated better over GIF but the moment where Becca forgot Jason’s name made me want to stand up and cheer. It was so funny and he handled it so well. When Becca talked to him about it, he wasn’t overly sweet about it - he wasn’t like “OMG, Bex, it’s not ur fault, u can call me anything u want laugh out loud” but he also wasn’t a brat, as I suspect many of these dudes would have been. I really like Jason. So much so that it’s making me think about lifting my personal ban on dudes who wear hair gel.
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/14/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:56 am

@mbl Well, I do not have a cristal ball but here are some thoughts. Jason seems to be pretty confident about himself and has been the ‘observer’ and narrator for some of the drama that unfolds, right off the bat. He is a no-nonsense, ‘ tell it like it is’ kind of guy. He has some sport and athletic experience, can be the ‘bro’ but is sensible and could become the guy you go to share or condfide in. Colton is coming for a reason, or many, but probably is not too keen on the drama either, wanting to play his cards close to himself. They both have a good heart as their involvement and support with charities demonstrate. I would think that Jason’s financial expertise is an asset for Colton with the transition he is in at the moment, with work and what not. My bottom line guess, some mutual respect and commonalities on values and experiences.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:10 am

@astrobach I totally agree with your thoughts on this. My only question is that it seems like a friendship that comes with some degree of risk because of the Tia drama so I’m wondering why he’d want to be involved in that, especially given his no-nonsense nature.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:44 am

I completely see what you’re saying, @mbl, and that’s a little outside our range to speculate about. And there are many degrees of friendships, I am not sure they are or will become BFF, and they may not agree on everything while being supportive in their search for accomplishing their goals. This is the unfortunate part for us, the viewers, is that rarely do we see some of those ‘housemates’ relationships develop. Unless we have a full blown bromance ala JJ ... giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:00 pm

@astrobach agreed we are working off of very limited information. It just seems a bit odd to me that Jason wouldn’t be more skeptical of Colton given Jason’s skepticism of the other drama in the house. In fact post show they remain friends having spent memorial day weekend together

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:49 pm

mbl wrote:Anybody have any thoughts on why/how Jason and Colton became friends? At the spa date Colton and Jason have that private talk where Colton tells Jason that Jason is the only one that knew that Colton and Tia didn’t need to introduce themselves to each other.   That night Jason tells Becca that he understands that Becca forgot his name because he came right after Colton.  So he’s in on all of this.  Post-show he’s hung out with Colton and also seems friendly with Raven/Adam.  

All of this is kind of confusing, no?  I mean I know contestants become friends but Jason seems to be a supporting player in the Colton/Tia/Becca drama and I’m wondering why that’s a role he would want to play.  What’s in it for him?

I'm not sure that it is a role he had any choice in playing. Who is to say that producers didn't tell Colton to go to talk to Jason about the whole Tia thing? They need to somehow explain the storyline they are setting up and how better to do it than to have one of the protagonists explain it to a third party. Jason seems to be calm, articulate, have a sense of humour and a favourite of Becca. He also seems to be pragmatic...kind of like Sharleen....aka Switzerland...and can be friends with people on opposing sides of the fence without p*ssing anyone off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Personally, I don’t see any drama in the situation, other than if the involved want it to be drama. It does not appear Becca, Colton or Tia do.
Tia and Colton met prior to the bachelorette being cast.  Did they meet because of simple kismet or because of the show and Tia being in contention for the role?  Was there more in their relationship who knows and who knows how that actually plays into the storylines of the franchise? The bottom line is he was let go before FD and that was probably imo the intended storyline.
IMO IRL men and women often might date for a while, discontinue dating, date others within the same social circle and rinse repeat. It does not have to create drama. It can, but it does not have to.  Many past men I had relationships with ended up marrying sorority sister friends etc. I never felt or sensed in return any unresolved issues.
I agree with @Sprite that Jason is simply moving the storyline along.
He would be a great next lead imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 34838686_1417634048337240_4318435559946059776_n
jason_tartick Never stop dancing and loving life the way you two do! Although your “dance face” could use some work, Dad! Happy Birthday Momma Caluch & Happy Fathers Day to Big Gar. Love you both too damn much, have a hell of a weekend! Cheers! #happybirthdaymom #happyfathersday
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry