SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Stone_Hedge  Jillian with Reid?  That return/proposal/good-by from him is still etched into my memory.  I still think she'd be with him today if he were her F1.  I think the same of Becca with Jason.  I'll be scratching my head a long time about this as well.  All JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 am

offtopic Jillian was too much of a free spirit for Reid, imo. 

I don’t think that Becca was "in love" with Jason and probably not Blake. She seemed to have feelings for both though. It seems to me that Jason came across very well this season and right now seems to be in the mix for lead. Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 am

I'm thinking a huge part of what made the difference was that Jason is established in his own life whereas garrett seems, um, flexible (or noncommittal with regard to career?). She made a point of mentioning how she would have had to fit into Aries lifestyle, which I suspect was part of the reason they did not work out after the bubble. I understand with respect to arie, as he travels so much - I wouldn't feel good about myself being a groupie either. But Jason, hmm....not so much. I know he presently lives in a townhouse, but I suspect he is capable of being almost as outdoorsy as garrett (well, sans guns, perhaps?)

Bottom line, I think she pegged jason for being too citified....which I'm not sure was 100% accurate or fair. All jmo.

I could see jason with a jojo....a go getter who's gorgeous and active but also very into family.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:56 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-jason-tartick-130001107.htm

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/07/24/jason-eliminated-the-bachelorette-fantasy-suites-becca-kufrin/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Is Jason Tartick the Next Bachelor?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jason-tartick-next-bachelor-131500218.html
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:21 pm

I like what I’ve seen of Jason and seriously hope he won’t be the next Bachelor. Do a Lambton, JT!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:39 pm

Credit: @BIBIANA JULIAN
bibi_julz This guy got dumped last night, but ladies let’s show him some love for getting a haircut #newlysingle #newhair #whodis
Source

Credit: @Lauren Zima
laurenzima ALERT ALERT!!!! @jason_tartick CHANGED HIS HAIR!!!! I love the new look, what do you think?  plus, and perhaps more importantly, he explains why he didn’t cry when Becca first broke up w him- AND - is he in talks to be #TheBachelor?! Interview up now at etonline.com  #TheBachelorette
Source

Bachelorette's Jason Tartick calls Becca Kufrin split 'One of the most empty moments of my life' etonline.com interview with Lauren Zima

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Love Jason's new look!

I posted this in the Episode 9 thread:
Jason - what a man! Honest, vulnerable and classy. With his intelligence and character, he would make the right woman melt. Becca wasn't that person - hallelujah for the rest of the world! His parents should be so proud of the man he's become. and the scrapbook - he made that himself!. Amazing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Omg that pic with bibi eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes with new hair cut setting himself up as the bachelor jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Just at first glance , I thought it was Jojo’s Jordan with Bibi and not Jason. Yes Jason, step away from the gel.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:03 pm

^^^ of course he is. The more power to him!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry