SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 pm

@Stone_Hedge oh thanks. I would not have known that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 pm

mbl wrote:@mindless as I said above the producer may think Jason is a terrible human being, we don’t know, but the only conclusion that I think reasonably can be drawn from the words spoken on this particular podcast are that the producer doesn’t think that Tanya should be romantically involved with people she meets in her professional capacity, hence the “is it though?” and “get out of the pool” comments.  

JMOAA

I never said Mark thinks Jason is a terrible human being, not even close. I think he just got some disingenuous fame hungry vibes. There are a lot of people like that drawn to media work, hence why Mark said what he did IMO. It's not about them being on radio or Ryan's show, it's why they're there. Jason is supposedly just a banker looking for love though, which is why I find it even more interesting that he said what he did. But like I said, it's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 pm

@mindless Apologies for any confusion, I didn’t mean to suggest that you said that the producer thinks Jason is a terrible person. I was trying to make the point that we have no idea from the statements made on this particular podcast what the producer thinks about Jason. Not near enough was said to draw any conclusions about his feelings about this particular guest on Ryan’s show.

I don’t like to speculate on what a few words might mean because they might mean something totally different. I think it’s better to wait until it’s clear what someone means before we throw out speculation that critiques a person‘s character.

Apologies again for any confusion.

Everything JMOAA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:27 pm

mbl wrote:@mindless Apologies for any confusion, I didn’t mean to suggest that you said that the producer thinks Jason is a terrible person. I was trying to make the point that we have no idea  from the statements made on this particular podcast what the producer thinks about Jason.  Not near enough was said to draw any conclusions about his feelings about this particular guest on Ryan’s show.  

I don’t like to speculate on what a few words might mean  because they might mean something totally different.  I think it’s better to wait until it’s clear what someone means before we throw out speculation that critiques a person‘s character.  

Apologies again for any confusion.  

Everything JMOAA

@mbl Thanks for sticking to the facts in evidence. Unsubstantiated, negative conjecture should not go unchallenged, IMO.  I love this board.  Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:30 am

And if I heard correctly, Jason was first interviewed by Ryan, on the radio, Ryan asked to talk to him and called Jason ( or had it arranged, whatever) maybe prompted by Tanya who clearly has a crush on Jason, and as they talked, Ryan asked him to come on the show live Monday AM. And Jason graciously accepted. So it’s not like he has a PR person or he goes out of his way to fiind people to interview him. It looks like he has garnered a lot of popularity and people are genuinely interested by him so many media are jumping on the train and trying to get him to interview or talk. It may have happened to some extent before, ( with other contestants) but these extra exposure he seems to appear in, have to do with his story and personality, especially if he does well and is at ease with the media. Many past leads or Finals have been far from interesting or articulate when interviewed and It is refreshing for the media people to have someone like Jason, to talk to on a more equal footing in terms of communication and the expectations. That’s why, I do not see J has a ‘fame whore’ but someone who got a very life changing and positive experience , all in all, and is still excited to explore that arena and the prospect of finding his life partner through the show as a lead POSSIBLY. He may be naive, or under the spell, or thinking he can outplay them ( TPTB) who knows? My sentiment is that he would bring a lot of needed fresh air and hopefully higher standards, but hey....who knows, ..? As usual, my own take and OAA. PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:22 am

Astrobach wrote:And if I heard correctly, Jason was first interviewed by Ryan, on the radio, Ryan asked to talk to him and called Jason ( or had it arranged, whatever) maybe prompted by Tanya who clearly has a crush on Jason, and as they talked, Ryan asked him to come on the show live Monday AM. And Jason graciously accepted. So it’s not like he has a PR person or he goes out of his way to fiind people to interview him. It looks like he has garnered a lot of popularity and people are genuinely interested by him so many media are jumping on the train and trying to get him to interview or talk. It may have happened to some extent before, ( with other contestants) but these extra exposure he seems to appear in, have to do with his story and personality, especially if he does well and is at ease with the media. Many past leads or Finals have been far from interesting or articulate when interviewed and It is refreshing for the media people to have someone like Jason, to talk to on a more equal footing in terms of communication and the expectations. That’s why, I do not see J has a ‘fame whore’ but someone who got a very life changing and positive experience , all in all, and is still excited to explore that arena and the prospect of finding his life partner through the show as a lead POSSIBLY. He may be naive, or under the spell, or thinking he can outplay them ( TPTB) who knows? My sentiment is that he would bring a lot of needed fresh air and hopefully higher standards, but hey....who knows, ..? As usual, my own take and OAA. PINKHEART

Excellent post, @Astrobach  thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:27 am

In addition to @Astrobach post, IMO it's TPTB that probably want him out there and visible for public reaction for the next bachelor.

They usually have two to three names in their pockets, convincing each of them there's a good possibility they will be the next bachelor or 'ette. We all know what happened to Caila and Luke.

Depending on the reaction by the public, once Blake is let go, I think Jason Blake and Ben will be the three that we see as potential candidates picked up by the tabloids IMHO and I wouldn't be surprised if we see lots of media appearances by Blake as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:35 am

If I were one of the guys (or gals) from the show and Ryan Seacrest wanted me to be on the show, I'd be there. I believe most of them will do press as requested and those in the running to be lead will be even more inclined. Ditto to those on BIP. The popular ones are going to be asked more often. I don’t see Jason as any more press hungry than anyone else. I also don’t see how this is an indication that he's not serious about finding someone special. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t but you can say that about pretty much anyone on the show, especially the male leads (based on where some of them are now). All JMO. 

I totally read Becca as really liking Jason at the MTA. It didn’t seem uncomfortable to me, imo. There was a photo of her expression that came out pre-show and she had a big smile on her face as he was approaching her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:55 am

From Patti Murin’s Instagram just now. Patti is the star of Frozen on Broadway (and a big Bach fan — I recommend her live tweeting of the Bach on Mondays). She described Jason and Colton as kind, funny, normal people. Very sweet compliment.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 21c79510

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm

I saw her Thursday at Bryant park....does that qualify as two degrees of separation????laugh out loud

I think Jason's love of show tunes is a clue to the fact that he's got a big bold confident personality. One of the best people I've ever met in my six decades is very similar....just so genuinely happy and full of energy (the latter of which I attribute to her very healthy diet all these years), and always ready to burst into song. I love musicals too, but I'm much less confident and outgoing than that.

I presently am of the opinion that Jason is ready to find his mate. Hoping I'm not bring naive here.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Keeping Jason in the public eye also ensures high viewership for the finale. He's very likable so peeps want to see who she chooses as she gave up a good man.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry