SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 3:58 pm

@Al  And then again once she signs her contract she may have second thoughts and be more circumspect. Who knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 pm

When is the FRC?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 10:45 am

Do we know the order of the Fantasy Suite dates?

I think what often happens is that there's sex on the first Fantasy Suite date, whether intended or not, and that locks it in. I guess that's what happened with Arie and Becca, they had sex, so Arie felt obliged to pick Becca.

Same story with Andi, she had sex with two guys, which ultimately sabotaged her relationship with her F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 07, 2018 10:50 am

RS says Jason, Garrett and then Blake

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 11:21 am

IrelandRose wrote:RS says Jason, Garrett and then Blake
Thanks! That doesn't bode well for Blake. I'd say there's a 90% chance Jason is the F1, Becca's tattoos suggest she has poor impulse control.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 11:38 am

Having sex in the FS IMHO is a personal choice and has nothing to do with who the lead is going to choose.

We know for a fact which leads have had sex, and they didn't choose that person as the F1. Kaitlyn, Andi, Emily as well as male leads. We also know of leads, Nick who apparently only had sex with Vanessa his F1 and Sean who apparently didn't have sex with anyone including his F1 to whom he's now married to.

What does Becca's tattoo's have to do with having sex in the FS? I'm confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Some of these comments confused the hell out of me. Not trying to call out members but how in the heck does a tattoo prove someone is impulsive? I have seen nothing of the sorts from Becca. She seems like a grown woman who is genuine. Also I have many family who are not impulsive at all that have tattoos. A lot of people think them out and they have meaning to them.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon May 07, 2018 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Having sex in the FS IMHO is a personal choice and has nothing to do with who the lead is going to choose.

We know for a fact which leads have had sex, and they didn't choose that person as the F1. Kaitlyn, Andi, Emily as well as male leads. We also know of leads, Nick who apparently only had sex with Vanessa his F1 and Sean who apparently didn't have sex with anyone including his F1 to whom he's now married to.

What does Becca's tattoo's have to do with having sex in the FS? I'm confused.

Yes, a lot of leads do have sex, but not all of them do though. It goes without saying that everybody is different. Some are intimate only with their F1. Maybe Becca will be the same.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 pm

rosefever wrote:Do we know the order of the Fantasy Suite dates?

I think what often happens is that there's sex on the first Fantasy Suite date, whether intended or not, and that locks it in. I guess that's what happened with Arie and Becca, they had sex, so Arie felt obliged to pick Becca.

Same story with Andi, she had sex with two guys, which ultimately sabotaged her relationship with her F1.

So are you saying that Arie didn't have sex with Kendall... because Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1646190589 I really find that hard to believe with his history.

From the archived schedule thread:

Epi 9 FD - RS says PeruareasTacama winery - We have the winery SC's THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT IN ANY CERTAIN ORDER....JUST PUTTING THEM IN AS WE SLEUTH THEM.
11/3 - 4 - TRAVEL
11/5 - FD1 - Huacachina - sand gliding on dunes - KENDALL=================sleuthed by @Aunties_Love,
11/6 - day off
11/7 - FD2 - boat to Islas Ballestas - BECCA=======================sleuthed by @grace8136
11/8 - day off
11/9 - FD3 - Ica - Nazca lines flight - LAUREN======================sleuthed by @Aunties_Love ==========FS at Las Dunas Hotel=======sleuthed by @grace8136
11/10 - RC - ELIMINATED: KENDALL================FD1=Kendall, FD2=Lauren, FD3=Becca

IMO, having sex with more than one in the FSD's happens a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Mon May 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887

Last edited by itsamanda on Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 07, 2018 1:28 pm

rosefever wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:RS says Jason, Garrett and then Blake
Thanks! That doesn't bode well for Blake. I'd say there's a 90% chance Jason is the F1, Becca's tattoos suggest she has poor impulse control.
. I think there is a pretty strong track record of the final FS going to F1. Personally I would save my best for last so that he was the last person I was “with” before a proposal... I also think producers very much want to give the other guys a chance to catch up to F1. JMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Mon May 07, 2018 1:34 pm

I think this season all the F1 dates have not been in the same order as the past. I mean Jordan & Bryan had the episode 5 & 7 dates. And that went to Colton this year and he’s not her F1. So this season I’m not reading too far into when someone gets a date.

Last edited by itsamanda on Mon May 07, 2018 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee