SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I just have a gut feeling about her and Blake, of course I could be way WAY off but I don't know I just feel like he's going to be the one

All JMO

I feel this way too!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon May 14, 2018 9:23 pm

This might be the most well behaved F3 we’ve seen on SM. Watch them come on only after Becca has her first posting. After all the spoilers I’m convinced that’s the directive from TPTB. IMO the serious contenders are Jason and Garrett. At HTD’s Garrett and Becca appear like a couple that’s been together for years and are so comfortable w each other. the BTS with Jason always appears like they are in deep conversations so that’s also positive. Blake having to wait 14 days bet HTD and FS is not a good sign to
Me irregardless of having the last FS. Personally 14 days is a lifetime when ur in love!
There’s been talk abt her political views and stand on the gun link but IMO all that matters to Becca first and foremost are loyalty and honesty. She’s been burnt by her ex’s on these two fronts and I believe everything else is secondary . Rooting for an everlasting love that is honest and pure for her.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon May 14, 2018 11:15 pm

just me wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:So I have a theory:

There were actually two "first impression" guys this season: Garrett, who got the night 1 rose, and Blake, who stood out at ATFR, maintained that on night 1, and then got the first 1on1 date.  

I partially think Blake wasn't allowed to get the FIR night 1, because he already had the advantage of getting to meet Becca at ATFR (and I wouldn't be surprised if they chatted backstage afterwards) - and then thus got the first 1on1.

Blake and Garrett are her final 2 IMO, so this ending is going to intrigue me.
From all we have had spoilers on, it seems that all these 3 men have qualities that would be great for Becca. We each seem to center on different pieces of the puzzle. Only Becca  can choose the Prince Charming for her. I think each woman has a different picture in her mind and heart of her Prince. It is all about the Love story and I really do not like unhappy endings. She has had 2 very public unhappy endings. We just want this to be a happy one.
Here is a wonderful article on Becca's father. https://www.bustle.com/p/becca-ks-dad-passed-away-but-the-bachelor-stars-father-left-a-wonderful-legacy-behind-8256696
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Probably coincidence but I thought I'd post it anyway as we always like little clues. Both Becca and Garrett's following amounts increased (Becca by one and Garrett by two) on IG today around the same time.

Still nothing from Blake or Jason on the IG front.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Diana wrote:Probably coincidence but I thought I'd post it anyway as we always like little clues. Both Becca and Garrett's following amounts increased (Becca by one and Garrett by two) on IG today around the same time.

Still nothing from Blake or Jason on the IG front.
I noticed that also! There is a screenshot of Becca following someone on IG on the SM thread. So she’s definitely back. Wasn’t Garrett’s following before today 1531?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 16, 2018 3:43 pm

That's definitely another point for Garrett. He could def be F1, or it could be coincidental.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

I've been on Garrett as f1 since he got the FIR Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:I've been on Garrett as f1 since he got the FIR Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

I am tending to agree with you now especially after seeing his IG. He appears to be a lot like her sister's fiancee in that he loves the outdoors. And, her father loved the outdoors, making it a big part of his life. To me, this is what Becca grew up around and even though she appears to be a city girl, I'm thinking she might love the outdoors as well. Some of her past IG posts show her at spots that she considered heaven.... lakes in Minnesota.

It appears that he is well-rounded in that he also loves to travel and since he lives in Reno, he not averse to city life either. I honestly think they will mesh rather nicely.

But, if he isn't the one for her, some girl on the next season of TB, will be awfully lucky!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Hmm anyone seen Jason’s latest IG post.. so many nuggets to glean. He said he darted home to surprise
Mum and wishing happy mother’s day. Does this mean he was back by Sunday? Or just got back and only now wishing mum?
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 pm

The fact that GY posted within hours of Becca and his brother just liked another Becca post points to him as FI IMO. I’m ok with the dead fish posts. Lol! Most importantly no f*#boy posts. So far he’s good. Seems like a normal dude w strange hobbies. Honestly IMO comparing all the BTS pics these two actually seem in love.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 pm

He said ‘ better late than never’ and he is there now, NC according to the IG ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm

He also looks tanned, tired and happy! Just saying... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee