SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Yep!  Hugesmile   Wonder if her date got boots too?  

Hmmmmm.  Who of her guys would wear those well??

What if they got matching boots? Then we will possibly have #bootsgate if he continues to wear them after filming!

giggling I dont know if he would get boots with roses on them.  But you never know with this show. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Do those boots have roses on them? lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Yes!  for you

Probably special ordered for Becca.  And, I’m guessing they’re Luccheses.  Pretty fine.  rose bud rose bud

They also have a red heart at the top.  Pretty sweet.  beatingheart Smiley

But there’s also a raven or a crow?   So, that may not be the best sign.  laugh out loud

Last edited by alwaystulips on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:11 pm

happygolucky wrote:IMO the n.8 guy on the group date is Mike (GA posted in his thread), Garrett Yrigoyen I believe is the "right" Garrett from the MF's pic, and "Jason/Jay" is the blond with the man-bun from the pic in the kitchen of the mansion.
Jason doesn't have a man bun. He's got dark hair as well. IMO Jason is #2 in the livingroom pic and NOT the kitchen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Luke Pell gave cowboy boots to JoJo.  Suspect My prediction, boot guy gets the boot at F4. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Yep, sounds about right. yes laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke Pell gave cowboy boots to JoJo.  Suspect My prediction, boot guy gets the boot at F4. laugh out loud
He would follow in the footsteps of the past 2 Bachelorette public concert date receivers (Luke and Dean) then :yes:

Does anyone know if a contestant with a public concert date has ever won in Bachelor/Bachelorette history? I only have the past several seasons in mind.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 pm

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Screen17

Looks like Garret isn't F1? no week 5 date.

Source-RS twitter
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:44 pm

I’m not sure I would rule him out as F1 yet. That would mean she knows he isn’t her F1. No way she knows that already, right? They just met! giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:45 pm

cookielover12 wrote:RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Screen17

Looks like Garret isn't F1? no week 5 date.

Source-RS twitter

Looks like this season is going to be different.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Didn’t Roberto get an episode 3 1-1 date? I could be wrong!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:49 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Didn’t Roberto get an episode 3 1-1 date? I could be wrong!
It's the fact that it's a public concert date that's ruling him out of f1 position imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55