SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:11 pm

@sanlee088
You ain't so bad yourself, chickie! :cutiepie

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm excited we get pics today from the date. It's been dry since the dodgeball date and i'm impatient laugh out loud
Me, too! I always enjoy these public concert 1-on-1’s because we usually get video footage as well. Although the last 4 recipients of this date (Luke, DLo, Dean, Sienne) haven’t made F3 ... so not that “suite” of a “fantasy” to get on this date after all, I guess laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Diana wrote:I love who Becca gave her FIR too. Jmo

GuardianAngel wrote:He was previously engaged? Gee what a coincidence the lead was previously engaged as well. Suspect
It worked for me and darling hubby. laugh out loud we were both had previous engagements that ended before we started dating. If this is the guy she’s meant to be with then it’ll work out, if not then that’s okay. Smiley

JMHO

Plus it's not like she did anything wrong and she isn't the first nor will she be the last to be previously engaged. If Jerkhead followed his heart (@@ ) then she wouldn't have been previously engaged, Right? Wasn't the other guy just her ex boyfriend?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

I think the point being is there is nothing wrong with it PERIOD. The issue arises that it's ok for some, not for others. It should be ok IMO for anyone regardless. It's their life. 
People make the choice they believe is right for them at the time. Sometimes it's a good choice. Other times not so much. That's what makes us all human. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:50 pm

We hadn't seen Garrett Yrigoyen in any of the group date pics that have come out right?
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the point being is there is nothing wrong with it PERIOD. The issue arises that it's ok for some, not for others. It should be ok IMO for anyone regardless. It's their life. 
People make the choice they believe is right for them at the time. Sometimes it's a good choice. Other times not so much. That's what makes us all human. JMOAA

That certainly is the point. I personally don't care if someone was engaged 10 times, then they find the right person for them, I'm happy.

My point is script, and only script.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:17 pm

awwww has this been posted? love the boots RJK

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't think Becca is being thrown under the bus here. Most likely, IMO, it's someone with a girlfriend back home and Becca will get her big "GTFO" moment like those that dealt with this before and will have everyone cheering for her. IMO.

Didn't MF tweet #rightreasons last week as well before a rose ceremony?

It is either someone with a girlfriend back home or the other guys calling out someone that is there to further their career in some way

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1646190589
Yes, and I believe I saw somewhere around here that RS tweeted a response that said Jas is an azz. Will try to find it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm

They’re in Burns Cowboy Shop in Park City.  I’ve been there.  Those are some awesome boots! yes

https://www.burnscowboyshop.com/

Here’s a photo from their FB page with same chair.

https://www.facebook.com/burns1876/photos/pcb.1670458046352525/1670457993019197/?type=3
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:awwww has this been posted? love the boots RJK

Getting ready for her 1:1 w/the country singer! RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Yep!  Hugesmile   Wonder if her date got boots too?  

Hmmmmm.  Who of her guys would wear those well??
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:00 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yep!  Hugesmile   Wonder if her date got boots too?  

Hmmmmm.  Who of her guys would wear those well??

What if they got matching boots? Then we will possibly have #bootsgate if he continues to wear them after filming!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55